Dreams.

Chapter Two.

I took a seat in the large classroom and opened my textbook. I flipped through the pages until I got to the section we were studying and began quickly scribbling down notes. The professor was a spit-fire, and she talked the speed of light. It was so hard to keep up with her, that most people just took notes straight from the chapter. I did that on top of taking notes straight from what she says. It's hard to do, but I've learned to manage. Once a week though, my favorite part of the class came, and today I was finally going to ask her.

"Okay. Since this is a dream interpretation class, I want to hear a dream and one of you kids can interpret it. I'll make corrections along the way." She stopped to laugh some, and my hand went up slowly. "Go on Tobey."

"This has been a reoccurring dream for me." I started off. Then I went through the whole dream as it had happened the first, second, then third time. I saw the professor's head cock slowly to the side and her eyebrows knitted together. I saw a hand shoot up in the top corner of the room when I finished, but the professor waved them off.

"I'll take this one." She said "Now... You say she has purple eyes, but you don't know who she is?"

"Yeah. I don't know anything else about her except she's small and has purple eyes. And she was crying for some reason." I explained, and she nodded.

"I have a feeling someone new is coming in your life. Someone that will change your life drastically." She told me. "This is a very complicated dream. I want you to write the details down for me, and I'll look into it. It's very interesting."

All I could do was nod, and I began writing down the details. I underlined some key parts, then handed it to her as we were dismissed. I headed back to the dorm room and threw my book bag on the floor near my bed, then laid down on the bed. There was a mirror over the headboard from the people that were there before, and as I stared into it, I picked at my looks. I had dark brown hair and brown eyes. I was pretty tan, and I wore glasses that always slid down the bridge of my nose. I had acne; it wasn't severe, but it was still noticeable.

Jed then threw open the door and slammed it shut, then plopped on his bed that was across from mine. "Dude, I can't wait for that party."

"Is that all you can talk about?" I replied, laughing.

"Pretty much, yeah. That and getting you a girl."

"I don't have time for that."

"Well, I bet you have time for the chick in that dream." He retorted, I glared at him

"She's not even real. What chick has purple eyes?" I asked him

"I don't know. My grandma mentioned something about some chicks in the Indian tribe she's from having purple eyes. She said descendants could still have the gene. Dude, what if this chick in your dream is one of us." He pointed to himself "How friggin' sweet would that be?"

"I guess it'd be okay."

"Naw, it'd rock your socks off and you know it. You'll have a defense mechanism against my grandma and I." We both laughed and I got up hitting his shoulder.

"I'll learn how to defend myself sometime. I learned a way this morning obviously. Creeper." I went into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I kind of wanted to go to sleep, hoping I'd have that dream again and learn even more. I just needed to know about that girl so bad, it was killing me.

As I stared in the mirror and closed my eyes, trying to envision her, the purple eyes and tears slowly formed in my mind. My eyes snapped open and standing beside me was the girl. I yelped and stumbled backwards into the shower, and she disappeared when I went unconscious from hitting my head.