She's oh so Synyster

Owned!

It started to get darker, so Matt started the bonfire, everyone sat around it with either a beer in hand, or an alcoholic substance. "Mama!" Jackie jumped into my lap, just as i was relaxing. "Yeah sweetie?" I asked her, looking down at her. "Tired." She whined. "Ok, do you wanna go home?" i said, Abella glanced at me and smiled. I gave her a smile back and clicked my tongue. "Noo!" Jackie cried. "Comon Jackie, you cant sleep here." I told her, standing up. Abella stood up and looked at Matt. Who just shrugged. "You can put her to sleep in the guest room?" Abella asked.

I shrugged and nodded. "I'll help you." Brian stood up from his seat beside me and looked at Abella. I nodded and started to walk with him inside.

Abella's Pov

"They'd make a great couple." I told Matt. Matt looked at me and nodded, relaxing in his chair, taking a sip of his beer. "Yeah. Brian need's the love." Jimmy added. Matt chuckled and looked at Jimmy. "I don't think Brian could handle a kid." Matt Finally said, i looked at him and shrugged.

"Brian's a big boy. He can learn." Zacky stated. Everyone looked at him, then laughed. "What?" Zacky asked, raising his eyebrows. "Brians a big boy?" Johnny laughed. Zacky threw an empty red cup at him and pouted.

"BRIAN!" I heard Savannah scream from the kitchen, there was a loud crash and Savannah came running out with her hair dripping wet. I held in a laugh and walked up to her. "What happened?" I asked, "Fucking Brian dumped water all over my hair!" She glanced behind her and Brian walked out of the house laughing. "Very mature!" Savannah scoffed. He smirked and walked over to us. "Do you wanna go for a swim now?" he asked. I looked at her to Brian, then back at her.

Savannah's pov

Brian's smirk widened as he moved closer, i backed up from him. I stepped back more and fell into the pool backwards. With a scream i landed in the water. "Brian!" I heard Abella yell as she laughed, i surfaced and pulled me self out of the pool, and shook my head, i stuck my tongue out at Brian, who was smirking triumphantly. "Abella... Can you keep Jackie for the night?" I whispered to her. She nodded, then watched me take my shoes off. "Bye guys." I said quietly, waving to them.

I looked at Brian and stuck my tongue out. His smile dropped as i made my way towards the fence and i pushed it open. I Felt arms wrap around my stomach and pull me backwards. "You cant drive when your all wet." Brian whispered in my ear. I shivered and turned around. "Know what Haner?" I asked, putting my hand on his chest. "What?" He asked, i could feel him tensing up. "Im not one of those girl's you can fuck easily. Okay? Keep that in mind for next time you try to touch me." I patted his chest and moved his hands and walked away.
♠ ♠ ♠
^_^ Pwnage.