Status: FIN!

I'm Free Falling.

And I'm Free, I'm Free Fallin';

I woke up at 3:30. Same dream. 3 months later. I have to do something. It must be a sign or I don’t know. She’s from Oregon and I’m on a bus, Driving all around America. I have to go see her.

I fell back to sleep.

Thankfully, after I went back to sleep, I didn’t have the same dream, this one, I was a super cool ninja. It was awesome. I groggily went into Joe’s room, just to see if he was up. Of course, he wasn’t.
“Joe. You gotta get up, Man.” I shook his arm with one of my hands, and rubbing my eyes with the other.
“It’s not my tour, I’m sleeping in, Darn it!” Joe groaned.
“You have slept in, its 8 O’clock. Mom will get mad if she found out you slept any later!” He sighed and sat up in his bed. “Good boy.” I grumbled and left his room. I found a pair of Skinny Jeans and an old Elvis Costello shirt and took a quick shower. I put on my clothes and shoved on my converses. I quietly walking into my parents hotel room to see that they have already ordered breakfast for me.
“Morning, Sweetie.” My mom said kissing my forehead.
“G’morning.” I smiled at her. Frankie was working on beating his Super Mario brothers on his Play station and Kevin was on the telephone, Probably talking to Danielle or something. My dad was on the phone as well. Business as usual. I sat down at the table where my mom was compulsively cleaning up. It was just in her nature to clean up after her boys, even though we were in a hotel.
“Room service!” A voice yelled from behind the door, knocking as well. My dad got up from his chair in the corner, phone still glued to his ear and opened the door for Joe and the Waitress pushing in a cart with several plates on it. My mom gave her a few dollars and said thank you as the girl left.
“Time for breakfast boys!” My mom called to Frankie and Kevin, who immediately stopped what they were doing and came to the table. Joe sat down next to me, and was raving about how good looking she was. I didn’t really listen. All I had on my mind was Lizzy and how I needed to see her soon.