Status: FIN!

I'm Free Falling.

Yeah, I'm Free

I began looking for tickets everywhere as soon as I got the chance. Tickets to go See Nick with his band, the Administration. I had it all planned out, I was going to take Lily along because they were going to be in Oregon on a day I would be over there and I would also bring my friends Kassia and Delancy, who I guess, just became fans. I couldn’t find any. Everyone was sold out. I just my laptop and put it on the floor beside me in my living room. I felt a wave of disappointment flood over me.
“There’s that world tour coming up in the summer.” My mom brought up to me.
“Yeah…I guess.” I huffed as I turned my attention back over to the television. The news was on, talking about sports.

I’m the King of the world, and you’re the queen of the brainless,
Please hang up the phone and we can end this rather painless
Yes, I can be cool, but I know this much is true, you can find another
Me but, I can find a million you’s,


“Yeah.” I answered my phone trying not to sound so disappointed in my recent loss.
“Lizzy, you will never guess what I just got!!” Delancy practically screamed into the receiver.
“What did you just get?”
“NICK JONAS TICKETS!!!” She yelled once again, My heart immediately shot up from my stomach where it fell only 3 minutes ago. “And guess who I am taking!”
“Kassia and I?” I chuckled a little. We were the three musketeers.
“YES! I just need one more person to come with. Who do you think?” She asked.
“Well, actually I have to baby-sit that day, so if we could take Lily, that would be fantastic.” I emphasized ‘fantastic.’
“That’s cool! I love that little girl!” she giggled.
“Thank you so much! I will have to repay you in some way.”
“You can lend me that super cute shirt I love so much for the concert…”
“it’s a deal.”