Status: FIN!

I'm Free Falling.

All the vampires, walking through the valley;

I couldn’t believe I was on a plane to Oregon. With every ounce of fiber, I hoped that Lizzy was going to be at the show that night. If she wasn’t I would search the town for her. I am not the type to give up on potential love.
“you like driving on a Sunday.
You, you like taking off on Monday.
You, you’re like a dream,
A dream come true” I began strumming for the first time outside of my dream. If Lizzy was at the show, I was going to play it. If she wasn’t…I was probably going to sing it, but to and for no one in particular. As I finished the song, I felt a pair of eyes on me.
“That was beautiful, Nicholas.” My mom whispered quietly. “This Lizzy girl will love it.”
I felt a wave of confusion, then my face turn red.
“How do you know about her?” I asked most likely sounding confused.
“My secret mom powers,” She smirked. “And your father and I have full access to your computer, remember?”
I didn’t know what to say, so I just turned to look out the window and smiled at just the thought of Lizzys reaction to the song. My mom put her hand on my shoulder and walked away.

--

“Nick! Wake up, man,” Joe began shaking my arm. “We are now in the beautiful state of Oregon!”
“I’m up!” I smiled throwing my hands up and standing up. I heard Joe chuckle very quietly and walk away. I grabbed my bags from the top compartment and walked off the plane.
‘Oregon,’ I thought to myself. ‘Finally…’