Status: Give it time.. Comments deeply loved!!!

Lie to Me

Chapter Eleven

"Oh great!" I heard Bella sigh. "I hope your happy, guys. You've made her pass out! With our luck she'll never wake up!"

"So dramatic." Mickey chuckled. I figured now is the best time I should open my eyes. They didn't even notice. I looked around and we were back in the living room. Wow, I really face planted. How embarrassing. Edward, Bella, and Alice were seated on the couch, Mickey leaning in the door frame, and Jake sat in only cut off shorts in the corner. Jake was the first to notice me and he just merely smiled. For some reason all the anger I had for him vanished, and I wanted nothing more than to kiss his lips. But another feeling was beginning to overcome that one. Fear. I'm still not positive what the hell these people are, but I know it's not normal. I also know Bella's in on it and I feel the safest by Jake, the giant wolf.

Pushing all thoughts aside I get up and go over to him, crawling up into his warm lap. Now everyone noticed. "Your awake!" Alice smiled, whereas Mickey growled something along the lines of "Straight into the lap of a dog." Mickey's red eyes scared me, but his old pouting smile played on his lips.

Putting my hand over Jake's, he intertwinded our fingers. "I'm glad your OK." Jake whispered in my ear. I only nodded in response.

"All right, which one of you lying bastards want to explain what in the flying fuck is going on?" I growled. I don't ever like being kept in the dark.

Jake was the first to speak, "What do you think I am? Do you remember the old stories?"

Of course I remember the old legends. Billy spilled them out like clockwork every time in a conversation when he saw an opening. I'd always end up listing, hanging on to every word.
"About the cold ones and the wolves? They're real?" He nodded and pointed to himself. "Your a werewolf."

He smiled, "Correct term being shape shifter." That was actually terrifyingly cool.

Wait, than that means... I turned to the rest. "Your the cold ones. Commonly as vampires." Now that wasn't so cool. Eternally damned, sucking your blood. "Wait, do have like fangs and shit?"

Alice giggled. "Of course not! Hollywood never gets much right."

"Your eyes, they have something to do with all of this."

Edward spoke this time. "The golden color is obtained from drinking animal blood." Hm. That's like vegetarians for the undead.

"And the red?"

Mickey spoke, "From the blood of a human." I gulped. "I will never harm you Jess. I'd never be able."

OK, this is a bit much. Pulling my cigarettes and lighter out I lit one up."You know Charlie doesn't like you smoking, let alone in the house."

"Oh, fuck you." Standing up, I go outside with Jacob on my tail. When I notice were alone I kiss him. "I don't care what you are, I want you."

Jacob seemed happy about this, but sad at the same time. "No matter how much I want to hear you say that, it's not right. You're upset right now, and I'm too dangerous."

"What?"

"If I get too upset... too angry, I could hurt you." He sighed.

"You'd turn into a wolf?" He nodded. "Alice was right, Hollywood does get a lot wrong. No full moon or anything?"

"Nope. You are taking this surprisingly well."

"To tell you the truth I'm just going along with it because I think I'm dreaming."

His hot skin pressed against me and he whispered in my ear, "What can I do to prove your awake, and here with me?"

My breathe hitched in my throat and I smirked, "Take me away." In one swift motion, we were moving into the woods. Deep enough in I pulled my jacket off and began kissing his neck. He pulled my legs around his waist and my back hit a nearby tree. His lips me mine, and my shirt was off next. His lips were hungry and rough and lust evident in his dark eyes. Something else was there, complete adoration and love.

It also scarred me cause in the pit of my cold, black, shriveled up heart I felt that too. I knew right there, Jake was mine forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's rough and a bit chopped up, but tell me what you think.

xoxo

Vixen