Status: Give it time.. Comments deeply loved!!!

Lie to Me

Chapter Twelve

I've never been the girl to freak about waking up alone, I usually do the leaving. But when I woke up stark naked in the middle of the woods, alone, I was beyond pissed. I was almost as mad as I was hurt. Leaves and mud were tangled in my hair and it began to rain. I was with out a doubt a mess. Pulling on my pants and slipping my shirt over my head, I walk back home.

How could he just leave? With out one damn word! Hot, angry tears sprung in my eyes but I didn't let them fall. When I reached the house I was completely soaked and my shoes started making the unattractive squeaky sound.

"Where have you been?" Bella said from the front door. Her arms were crossed, god she looked like Mom. I shrugged past her, only to see Charlie and Billy Black in the living room. Charlie must of brought him up earlier. All three looked at me expectantly. Great, now I'm standing in an awkward position, with unwanted attention and a need for explanation. "Well?"

"Out." I reply plainly.

"Out? That's all you have to say?" Bella demanded.

I still went past her. A hot shower is what I need. I saw Charlie put a hand on her shoulder and say something along the lines of, "Leave her be."

After showering, I go in my room. Looking under my bed for socks I find that book that lady gave me. Running my fingers over the front, I read the first page pretty much summing it up to fire equals emotion. My best emotion, anger and damn I have a lot of it. Quickly fumbling with my lighter, I spark a flame. Anger, rage. Think, concentrate. I thought of my mom, I thought of Bella, I thought of Mickey. Then I thought of Jacob and how he didn't even bother to show up for our date. (I know, low blow)

The fire spread from a ball in my hand, up my arm. Whoa. I contained it back into a ball, and playfully tossed it from one hand to the next. It began to quickly die out, I need more fuel. I thought of all my teachers comparing me to Bella, I thought of once again of Jacob and waking up alone.

Jacob.

How it feels to feel his fingers across my skin, how his lips feel on mine. His laugh and smile. The fiery ball was gone in an instant. Damn. I'm getting in too deep.
♠ ♠ ♠
short, i know. I really wish you people would comment, good or bad. It makes me feel good knowing some one even to took the time to read it.

xoxo

Vixen.