Status: Give it time.. Comments deeply loved!!!

Lie to Me

Chapter Fourteen

"Hey Jess," Bella said walking into my room, without knocking. "Have you seen my blue flannel shirt? It seems like all my clothes are just disappearing..."

"No," I said sitting up and holding the sheet to my bare chest. Let's just say Jake and I had a 'sleep over' last night. I guess Bella didn't notice his sleeping, naked figure next to me. "What would I want with that anyway? And get out, can't you see we're sleeping?"

"We?" She asked. God, she's dense. Jake happened to turn in his sleep making himself noticeable. "Oh! I'll just leave now, and school starts soon." She left soon after.

Now I shot up. Damn principal with her damn rules that lead to the damn police. "Wake up." I said slapping his ass.

He jumped, and slowly opened his eyes. "What time is it?"

"Almost eight." I sighed. He immediately shot up. His hair was a mess, sticking up in odd places, and he had this adorable, innocent expression on his face. "God, your lucky you're cute." I said, then kissed his lips.

Jake rolled his eyes, then stood up and began getting dressed. "Instead of being mean to me, you should hurry up and get ready."

"Me, mean? Never." I giggled. Yes, giggled.

He only rolled his eyes. "So what are you doing tonight?"

"It's a Friday night, so I hope to go to some lame ass Forks party and fuck the first jock I see." I said nonchalantly.

He just starred at me. "No I take that back, you are extremely mean to me." He pouted.

"But, if a certain wolfie-man has me a better offer, I wouldn't be able to tell him no." I smiled at him.

"Well I have a feeling this certain wolfie-man does have a better offer." Jake smirked being all cocky.

I can see his head and ego growing, and we can't have that can we? "So, you'll talk to Embry for me?"

By the time I made it to school, the bell had just rang, meaning me slipping into class unnoticed. Lauren of course, integrated me on my whereabouts the day before. "So, you and Mickey both ran out of the lunch room the day before yesterday. What was that?"

"Nothing," I whispered back. She just looked at me and shook her head no. "Nothing!" I yelled laughing. Everyone starred at us.

"Would you like to explain?" the teacher man asked.

"All ready did, nothing."

Jake's Point of View

It's been torture sitting in school all day today. I just been wondering how Jesse will react to the pack at the bonfire tonight. I mean, they're my family and she's... everything. She looked amazing when I picked her up, as she always does. I glanced at her every now and then as I drove and she smiled, catching me. "What?"

"Nothing," I smiled back. We made it to the bonfire and I walked her over to everyone.

"This that Bella Swan?" I heard someone ask.

Jesse just looked at me as if to say 'well are you going to correct them'. I guess I didn't react fast enough because she said, "No, that'd be my sister. My name's Jesse." I was surprised how she easily got along with everyone else. Jesse fit in, also unlike Bella.

"So I see Jake let the wolf out of the bag. Again." Jared mock glared.

"It wasn't his fault, and everyone has their secrets." She smiled. There was a double meaning behind that, but I'm not sure what yet. People slowly began leaving and then there was four. Emily, Sam, Jesse, and I.

Jesse had been staring at the fire, not really paying any attention. She slowly reached towards the fire, almost as if it was calling her. Turning her hand she wielded it, moving it in different directions. What the hell? "Whoa," Sam exclaimed, "What's that?"

That seemed to break her from her trance and she shot back. Looking around at us, she looked scared, venerable. Jesse suddenly shot up and ran into the woods, and into the night.
♠ ♠ ♠
oh damn! what's going to happen to her? Comment pretty please!

xoxo

Vixen