Status: Give it time.. Comments deeply loved!!!

Lie to Me

Chapter Sixteen

"Ten more." Marcus demanded, placing his foot on my back.

"I don't understand what push ups have to do with controlling fire." I huffed.

"They don't," The cheeky bastard smiled. "You're getting out of shape, and you wouldn't want your dog to go looking for a more 'fit' owner, would you?" Fire immediately exploded from my hands and trickled up my arm. "Ah!"Marcus giggled, clapping his hands. He took his foot off my back and I shot upward. "I knew if I got you angry enough you wouldn't need that silly lighter to ignite the flame. I starred in amazement and surprisingly the flame sustained. "Trouble in paradise? You must still be quite angry."

I glared at him and muttered darkly, "I've got to get to school."

He sighed, looking bored,"I guess. School is so pointless. In my day only the boys went and that was for a short time."

Ignoring him, I began my run back to the house. This became my routine for the past week, wake up at four, train, shower, school, come home, homework, train, dinner with Charlie, train, and then finally bed. Then I get the pleasure of doing it all over again. Oh joy! This troublesome plan also leaves no Jake time, or any me time. During said me time I do what I call important things; like watch crappy day-time TV and sleep.

When I reach the house the sun is beginning to rise behind the clouds, lightly up this blackish sky to a monotonous gray one. Walking as quietly as I can into the house, a loud bang echoes from the kitchen. "What the hell?" I mutter.

Peering around the door I see oh-so-graceful-Bella fumbling around in the pots and pans. "I was wondering when you were going to come in." She said without turning around.

I raised an eyebrow and asked, "How do you know I wasn't asleep and you loudness woke me up?"

This time she turned around with a bored expression on her face, "Yes, because everyone wears a sports bra and muddy running shoes to bed."

"Well it is all the rage." I say leaning over and taking a red apple from the table. Biting into it I continue, "What are you doing up so early and spying on me anyways? Are you finally going to admit to your lack of life?"

Bella rolled her eyes and ignored my questions completely. "Where has Jake been? You two have a fight? He realize you are the stupid bitch that you portray to be?" she spat.

Now this is the Bella I know, not that washed-up school next door she pretends to be. The Bella I know has fire in her eyes and isn't afraid to speak her mind.

"Haven't seen him." I shrug. A loud crash erupts behind us and I find myself to be starring into the face of a red-eyed vampire.
♠ ♠ ♠
Summer is a commin soon!!! More updates then!! Comment my lovers! And who do you think it is???

xoxo

Vixen