Status: Give it time.. Comments deeply loved!!!

Lie to Me

Chapter Eighteen

"There is no easy way to say this," I mumbled as I pulled Jake away from everyone else. I immediately saw fear shoot through his eyes, "Oh no! It's nothing bad, I think."

"Then what is it?" Jake questioned.

"You remember the last bonfire I went to, that thing you saw?" he nodded, "Well, I can do that all the time."

He looked shocked, deeply puzzled, and intrigued all at the same time, "You mean like, controlling fire?" He sounded almost like he didn't believe what he was saying. Instead of answering, I closed my eyes and in my left hand a fire ball glowed lightly. "Damn."

It got really quite and I closed my hand and it disappeared. a few minutes passed and he just starred at the ground, thinking. I wanted to know what he thought. Needed to know. "Say something. Please." I begged softly.

His eyes snapped up to mine and he took my face in his hands. "I wouldn't give a damn if you had an antenna and webbed feet, I'd still love you. I still do now. So what, I'm going to be a bit more afraid to make you mad,"that made me laugh, "But I will ALWAYS love you. No matter what."

I kissed him because that was all I needed.

JAKE'S POINT OF VIEW

A few days later Bella and I were hanging out like we usually do, but something felt...off. She just seems more annoying than she used to, and he voice seems to kill my ears. Weird to think that a few months ago it was all I wanted to hear.

"Do you still love me Jake?" Bella asked.

"Of course Bells. I always will." She my best friend. I'll always love her, but I'm not in love with her.

"I still love you too." She smiled softly, "You're one of my closest friends." I nodded and she scooted closer to me. "Since, you love me, and I love you there was something I've always wanted to do..."She whispered, her face inches from mine.

"Wh-" I tried to ask, but it was too late because she all ready kissed me.

JESSE'S POINT OF VIEW

Lauren and I were walking along First Beach in La Push, talking about school crap. We decided to hang out today because we hadn't in awhile. In reality I just wanted to talk to someone who had no clue about the supernatural world that surrounded them. "Oh my god," Lauren said in disbelieve, "Is that Jake, and...Bella?!?!"

My eyes immediately snapped over to where she pointed. It fucking was!! That bitch was kissing my boyfriend! Lauren went to say say something to them but I stopped her. "Shush, let's watch." I wanted to see how this unfolded, what they did when Ed and I weren't around.

Jake immediately pushed her off with a disgusted look on his face."What the fuck are you doing?" he practically yelled. She kissed him.

"You said you loved me." She responded, feigning innocence.

"Yeah your my friend and that's all you ever will be." Jake explained, "I don't want you anymore, I love you sister. You're own sister, how could you do this to her? You really are the selfish bitch she thinks you are." Normally a person would be upset that someone said that to their sister, but I wasn't. She deserved it.

Then Bella swung and he fist collided with his face. A loud crunch noise echoed, but I was her own hand. Lauren and I had it. We both fell from our hiding spots and rolled around laughing on the ground. "She...broke her own...hand trying to... punch him!!!!" I said to her through giggles. She began laughing harder along with me.

"Jesse?" Jake questioned, seeing us. "Just so you know, she kissed me. I didn't kiss-"

"I know, I saw the whole thing." I cut him off, catching my breath. "Jake, take Bella home. Lauren, I see you later, I have a new mess to deal with."

"Mkay, call me tonight, I want to know how this plays out." She insisted, hugging me good bye.

"Sure, sure." I said, another habit I've picked up from Jake. Without a second glance I got into my car and drove to the Cullens'.

"Hi, is Edward here?" I asked who I think is Alice.

"Yep." She smiled, "Come on in. You must be Jesse, I'm Alice."

"To tell you the truth it'll be better if he comes out here," I smiled at Alice, "What I have to say isn't very polite and I'm sure you're mother won't want to here it." I said truthfully.

"Thank you for you're honesty. " Edward added, joining us outside.

I immediately turned to him, letting my anger show. "All right, I'm only going to say this once. Put the leash back on your bitch and pull it tight. If I catch her skanky paws on my man again, I will remove them." I said darkly.

He only nodded.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it has been so long, I've been busy.

xoxo

Vixen