Status: Give it time.. Comments deeply loved!!!

Lie to Me

Chapter Twenty One

Jesse's Point of View

Over the next few days I've found myself spending more and more time with Jake. I mean he's more important than that stupid training with Marcus anyway. I'd go to school, come home, and then Jake would come over or I would go to his house and watch him work on the rabbit. Every thing is great for once.

We were currently at his house and I left the garage to get my phone from my car. Quil was also over. I began to to head back to into the garage just in time to hear Jake say, "I don't know what to do anymore."

I know I should make my presence known and not ease drop, but oh well. I stop and wait for them to continue, "Is it the sex?"

"Oh no! That area is completely fine." Jake quickly exclaimed. Damn right it better be. "It's her I don't get. She's not normally like this. I usually have to fight for her attention, but now she's just always here."

Ok, maybe things aren't so good.

"Is that so bad?" Quil asked. "She's giving you the time of day know."

"No, it's not bad at all. She's just so....clingy. It's like if I let go of her hand, she'll freak." Jake answered.

Clingy? You show a guy attention and you become clingy? It's just the last time I let my guard up Mick kissed Bella and then he-

No. Jake will not die. Let alone get hurt. But If detached and ignored is what he wants then so be it. I walked back into the room, and put a fake smile on my face. "I got to go, Charlie called. "

He nodded and leaned down to kiss me, but I quickly turned my head causing him to kiss my cheek. Jake pulled away confused. "Everything ok?"

"Yeah it's fine, Charlie just needs me home is all." I said nicely the continued sounding a little bitter, "Just don't want to be annoyingly clingy or anything."

His face turned to one of guilt. "You heard that? I didn't mean anything by it, I swear. "

"You wouldn't of said if you didn't mean it. But a simple 'I need some space would've sufficed." I said walking out the door before grumbling under my breath, "Jack ass."

Jacob's Point of View

"What the hell just happened?" I thought aloud.

"You my friend, just ticked off your lady-friend. And boy is she pissed." Quil laughed, answering my rhetorical question.

We sat in silence for a while till we heard a car pull up. I jumped up quickly hoping it was Jesse, saying we could forget what ever in the hell just happened.

But of course it wasn't.

Charlie pulled up in his cheif squard car and got out and headed toward the house. "Hey Charlie." I called waving.

"Hello Jacob." Charlie replied happily. "Where's Jess at?"

My brows furrowed in confusion, and I shared a glance with Quil before looking back at the police cheif. "You mean you didn't say she needed to come home?"

"Course not." Charlie said shaking his head. "She knew I was comming over to watch the game with your Pop."

"Oh right, she said she do homework or something." I lied, attempting not worry him. Thankfully he let it go. She just lied to me.

Jesse's Point of View

I may of been acting childishly, but I don't care. What Jake said hurt. So if I want to be a baby, the by god I will be. I came home to find no one else home which I was thankful for.

"Something wrong?" I jumped and turned around at the voice. Mickey had come in and snuck up on me.

"It's rude to scare people." I scolded.

He rolled his eyes. "Coming from the woman who takes a pride in scaring the shit out of little kids on Halloween."

"I never said I wasn't a hypocrite."

"Now, what's bothering you?"

I sighed and turned to face him. "When we were dating did I ever seem clingy to you?"

He tilted his head in his adorable puppy way and thought for a moment. "Not that I can think of, why?"

"Apparently you show someone attention and they brand you as it." I huffed and crossed my arms. "I'm not over reacting am I?"

"Did Jake call you that?" he laughed. I didn't give him the pleasure of me answering. "Oh my fair maiden, I think you need to find a real man that knows how to deal with a woman's affections."

"And wherever would a simple gal like me be able to find such a man?" I played along, placing the back of my hand on my forehead.

Mickey dropped the act and interwinded my hands with his. "Seriously. Why don't you let me take care of you?"

I didn't anwer. I just let myself get lost once more into his familiar green orbs. Familar is good. Familiar is comfort.

I'm with Jake was the same thought that just kept pulsating through my mind. But was Mickey led me to the living room and we sat on the couch the thought began to drift further and further away.

I'm with Jake... But Mickey's fingers tickling softly at my sides felt nice. Letting those magical fingers then run through my hair felt even better. My eye lids grew heavy as I slowly drifted way to sleep.

When I woke up again, I wasn't in the house. I was somewhere cold and the ground was wet. I-i think I'm outside. What the hell? Leaves were tangled in my hair and I was covered in mud. Alright I need to get out of here. I tried to stand by a searing pain short through my leg. OK, that's not good.

Something slammed down in front of me causing me to shrink back. Her fiery red hair fell onto my face and her thin lips pulled back into a sadistic smirk.

Yep I'm not going anywhere.

Jacob's Point Of View

Fifteen hours. Fifteen hours ago Jess left my house then vanished. No one's seen her and I made her leave. Something's wrong I can feel it. Everyone's looking for her, but nothing.

"Jake!" The black haired leech yelled. They offered to help find her. The pixie-vamp continued, "Victoria has her. She's got Jesse."
♠ ♠ ♠
Blah
xoxo

Vixen