Status: Give it time.. Comments deeply loved!!!

Lie to Me

Chapter Four

I'm not sure what's going on, but as soon as Jake and I entered the house Bella and Edward tensed up. Jake and Edward locked stares and Jake's hands balled into fists while Edward's nostrils flared as if he smelled something bad.

"Cullen." Jake spat out.

"What's this?" Edward mused, "Can't have Bella so you settle for her sister?"

I looked at Jake Edward's words kind of stung when I thought of Jake having me as his second choice.

"Actually, I found something better." Jake answered."I upgraded to the better model." I smirked at this. The growl that came out of Edward should've scared me, but instead it sounded like a frightened kitten. No matter what it was, Jake made me feel safe.

Before anymore could be said, Bella came into the kitchen with Charlie. "Now that we're all here, let's eat." Charlie spoke, then noticed Jake. "Oh, hey Jake. I figured if I sent Jesse down there, she'd bring you home.

Then I heard a mutter from Bella, "She brings home all the stray dogs."

Jacob's Point of View

I saw Cullen put on a show as if he was eating, but I didn't understand where he was hiding it. Finally, he and Bella said they were going over to his house. "Do you still want to borrow that Pantera CD, Jake?"

"Sure." I nodded. When Jess left to go get it, Charlie frowned.

"Don't get me wrong, I love my daughter. But Jacob your going to have your hands full with this one."

I laughed, "Charlie I'm sure I can handle her." He still shook his head doubtful. "OK then. I'm going to go check on her."

I went up the stairs to the bedroom I remembered to be hers. She didn't here me come in, but she was leaned in front of the window smoking. As she but the cigarette out, she pulled out her lighter. Jesse just burned the flame, mesmerized by it. Holding up her, left hand she ran her hand around it. When she moved her fingers to the left, do did the fire. Then, she was holding it in her hand like a fire ball. But as soon as it was there, it was gone. I must be seeing things.

Making a loud noise to sound as if I just came in, so she didn't know I was watching her. "Oh, hey," She smiled seeing me, "I found it."

I nodded and took a step toward her, leaving a tiny space between us.

Jesse's Point of View

Holy shit, he's going to kiss me. Then he did, and I kissed back. His big hands ran up my sides and I pushed him back onto the bed. The kisses became rough and quick. I must of found the weak spot on his neck because he groaned in satisfaction.

Then I heard Charlie turn on the TV downstairs. I reluctantly pulled away, "No matter how much I really, really want to do this, my father is downstairs."

Jake sighed and sat up, rubbing his hand over his face. I quickly found myself kissing him again. Our breathing was ragged as his forehead was against mine. "I know this may be to soon to ask, but go on a date with me?"

Dating, boyfriends. I don't do that. One date couldn't hurt right? "Tomorrow, after school."
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry the point of view changed so many times. Does anyone know Jake's middle name? Whose point of view do you like better? Do you like it changing? Comment Plweeze!!!!!

xoxo

Vixen