Status: Give it time.. Comments deeply loved!!!

Lie to Me

Chapter Six

I could say something like, 'Oh, sorry I'll move,' or 'Excuse me then' but I don't. Instead my fat mouth says, "Was. It was your seat." I probably shouldn't be pissing people off the first day, but fuck it.

Her face contorted into one of hate and she huffed. "Here, Lauren. We have an open seat." The girl the told her to come had curly brown hair and her nasally voice sounded painful to my poor ears.

To my surprise, Lauren didn't go over to her lackey. "No, I think I'll sit here." She slid into the seat behind me and glared holes into my back. Some how Mr. Birdy was oblivious. Eventually I turned around.

"What the hell is your problem?" I whispered.

"You Swan's always thinking you're the shit and stealing all the attention!" She whisper-hissed back.

"Well, get over it. And Bella isn't the shit, she is shit."

Then all dislike vanished from Lauren's features. "You don't like her either?"

"Does it look like it? I can stand her 'Oh poor pitiful me' crap. Or her freaky boy toy."

"I know! She's always acting all innocent and shy. I can't stand it. It's almost like you want to say something obscene to get her to react." She giggled.
And that is how I met my first real friend since him, and it’s all thanks to my stupid sister.

Lauren and I pretty much talked the whole class, and I soon learned Forks High school is a very small school. She was in all of my classes except one; which she had gym, and I had counseling with the school counselor. The day flew by and I soon found myself walking into the lunchroom. Lots of eyes starred at us, and I knew what they were thinking. Why is a girl like Lauren talking to the new school freak? I thought the same thing. Maybe it’s was our arrogant and pessimist personalities that made us befriend one another.

Who cares?

Jacob’s Point Of View
“So, Jake. How was the Swan’s house last night?” Quil said sitting across from me at Lunch.

“I sat across from that leech and Bella all night, and I didn’t care.” I say Quil raised an eyebrow. He knew how I felt about Bella. How much I used to care. “Ever since Jess showed up, I could care less what Bella does. It may sound harsh but it’s true.”

This time Quil leaned back and smirked. "I know that look, I get that look. You can't get Jesse out of your head." I couldn't and Quil pressed on, "You imprinted.”

Jesse’s Point Of View

The rest of the day flew by and Bella and I drove home without a word spoken. I could tell she was angry because before we left school Mike came over to the car on Bella’s side and asked, “Want to go to the movies Friday?” Bella began to explain how Edward was her boyfriend when Mike interrupted. “I meant Jesse.”

I politely rejected Mike and since then Bella’s been pouting. As we pulled in the dive way Bella suddenly asked, “Why did you tell Mike no?”

Again one of those moments when I could said ‘I’m busy’ or something. That’d be too easy and I love to piss Bella off. “Because I have a hot date with a certain Jacob Black.” Her angry face now resembled a tomato.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finals for school suck. Relatives at my house suck. But stomach viruses take the prize. I have to sleep on the couch because my family is here. I have also been puking my brains out. I finally feel more like on the brink of death than dead and gone dying. Which is a good thing. I'll update as soon as I can. I also want to write a new fanfiction. If you have any Ideas, message me with the idea and a character u'd like to see in it and I'll write it.