Status: Give it time.. Comments deeply loved!!!

Lie to Me

Chapter Seven

I have never been one for girly things, like getting nervous around boys or wearing a dress, but tonight that's all that mattered. It was out of character for me, and I have never felt so unsure of myself. I dressed up even; curled my hair, heels, makeup, the whole enchilada.

Walking down the stairs, Charlie happened to be passing by and said "Wow. You clean up nice." I guess my non t-shirt attire surprised him. I nodded and smiled, really smiled. I haven't done that in a long time. It's almost time for Jake to be here, so I wait.

And wait.

And wait.

It's been an hour, that fucker stood me up! I can't believe I ever thought this was a good idea. Grabbing my keys I go to leave the house and mutter, "Fuck you too, Jacob Black."

JAKE'S POINT OF VIEW

As soon as I got out of school, Sam intercepted me. He said that crazy red headed leech was roaming the border. He sent Jared and I on a run around the northern end while he and Paul watched the south end. By the time we were done, it was eight. Shit, I'm forgetting something.... Jesse!

I went over to her house as quick as I could. Charlie answered the poor with a look of disappointment. "Yes Jacob?"

"She here?" He looked like he was ready to just shut the door in my face.

"About an hour ago, Jesse smiled at me. Really smiled! That was the first one I've seen in almost six years. I saw her smile only to see it drop."

"I'm sorr-" I began but he cut me off.

"Jake, you're a good kid and I know Bella hurt you. But Jesse has been through too much for you to walk in here and hurt her too. I won't stand her and watch another one of my girls get hurt. Not again."

I was silent for a moment. I've known Charlie my whole life and I've never seen him try so hard to make a point about something. "Charlie please, then let me make this up to her."

His lips pressed into a hard line. "She just left. She'll probably be in Port Angeles." I didn't stay to listen to the rest; I was out the door as quick as I could go.

I've been looking for her everywhere. I shouldn't be so worried, she can handle herself. It's just she's my best friend, my imprint, and I just got her back. The last place I was going to look was called the Gateway Tavern. The place was old, dirty, and it had a certain smell to it. And there she was, drinking alone in the back corner.

"What are you doing here?" She didn't even look up but she knew it was me.

"How did you get the alcohol?" Her wallet collided with my chest. The I.D. read Trisha Davis and that she was 23. "Fake I.D."

It became quiet and awkward, "Look Jake, I wasn't expecting anything. I mean it was just one kiss, but I figured you'd at least call or something." I opened my mouth to say something, but she starts up again, "Let me here your excuse on why you weren't here. Tell me your lies, because I don't know if I can take the truth now."

Then she was gone.
♠ ♠ ♠
So he stood her up, eh? Comments please!!! You my readers are deeply loved! And I need a character for Lie To Me because I'm fresh out of Ideas. Preferably male.If you like your's to be him just message me, with a description of his personality and looks. Thank you for any help!

xoxo

Vixen

p.s. Rest in Peace James Sullivan - the best drummer in the world.