Status: Give it time.. Comments deeply loved!!!

Lie to Me

Chapter Nine

Jesse's Point of View

"Jesse, help me! Help me! Make it stop!" His voice screams. I reach out for him, I try and then....

I shoot up from the bed in a cold sweat. That same nightmare just keeps replaying. That same memory. I try to shake the feeling off, but it's stuck. Something’s going to happen today. Something big. I get a shower and get dressed. Normally I can push his face to the back of my mind, but today it's right of front, dancing right behind my eyes. Entering the kitchen I see Bella's all ready downstairs, and cooking. She looks up and smiles at me. Yep, today is serious fucked up.

"Hey," Her smile now looks sympathetic. "I heard that Jake stood you up a couple days ago. You OK?"

"I'm fine," I growl, "How the fuck do you know that? Nosy much?"

She coasted her eyes downward and shrugged her shoulders, "I was only trying to help."

"Then butt out."

She still didn't look up. "Why do you hate me so much?"

"Really? You want to do this now?" She looked up "Fine you want to know? Because when I lost him and they wouldn't believe me, you turned your back. You chose them over me."

"But I believe you now!' She yelled moving closer to me.

"After I proved them wrong!" I was growing angry and louder by the moment. "You turned your back and left me all alone! The day he died I didn't just lose him, I lost my sister too!"
She opened her mouth to respond but I was all ready out the door.

I've never been one to cry, but my eyes shown with unshed tears. It was the truth, I was all alone. I still am... I also didn't notice Edward walking up the path to the house. "What's wrong?" I didn't answer just shoved past him. School is going to suck ass.

The only reason I'm here today is because I still have Swift River hanging over my head and I've surprisingly made it to lunch. I sit quietly and listen to Lauren babble on about random shit I don’t want to know. "Well I heard we got a new student."

"Really." I say bored. She rolled her eyes and continued.

"Yep and there he is." She nodded her head towards the door. I turned and walking in was man about 6'4. His brown hair reached about mid neck. He had a very unforgettable face with defined cheek bones and two mysterious green eyes. Your probably wondering how I can get all that from one glance. His face is the very one that burns in my mind. But how?!?
"His name is-"

I cut her off "-Mickey."

"How'd you know?" Almost as if he heard me say his name all the way across the room his gaze suddenly snapped to mine. This can't be. He was dead! I saw him die! This, this is just to much. I'm done. Screw no missing school. Without a second glance, I was out of there like a bat out of hell.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks xXxD3ADxXx and Butteryflysmile! You two officially rock and I bow down to your greatness! Mickey is a mix of your ideas, and an old one of mine. Here is his pick : http://www.agirlsworld.com/rachel/hangin-with/pix/taylorkitsch1.jpg

Sorry this is short!!!!! But It's important filler leading up to something big!!! I'll update soon! Character page will update soon!

xoxo

Vixen