Noone

Good-Bye. For Real.

---Time Lapse---
(A year or so)

*Gerard’s POV*

Music was pulsating around the band as they performed “Welcome to the Black Parade”. Every band member was thrashing wildly to the beat of the music, Gerard was prancing and singing like no tomorrow…everything seemed great. Gerard could see Lucas, front row and laughing with his new girlfriend, Bella. They’d been going out ever since Lucas had gotten released from the hospital. Things, it seemed, were looking up for Lucas. He’d been offered a music contract by the same label as MCR and by the looks of it, his music promised great things.

Gerard bent, waving quickly before rushing back to mid stage to finish the song. He felt great, the adrenaline running through his veins made him want to burst out into another song. But alas, the concert had come to an end and the band had to leave the stage. All five of them bowed and began to put their instruments back on their respected stands. As Gerard gave Lucas one more head nod, he became aware of stabbing pain in his side. The crowd was now but a muddle of incoherent noise, flickering in and out. He felt himself take a knee, breathing hard and shaking. A hand tapped his arm and a worried voice garbled in his ear…it was Mikey. He became aware that his little brother was trying to get him off the stage as the worried crowd began to charge the stage security lining the front.

The pain throbbed, but oddly enough…he laughed. Mikey furrowed his brow, hand still clenched firmly on his older brother’s arm. Gerard nodded slowly, pushing himself away from his concerned brother. He staggered slightly to the microphone, taking it gently into his shaking hands. Gerard cast a critical glance at the now worried Lucas, who still had managed not to get crushed by the chaos of the crowd. He wave slowly, before turning to face the crowd…wearing a dangerous grin.

“Who wants to hear one last itty bitty song?” Gerard purred, leaning to hear the crowd’s response.

“I’ll take that as a YES. Now this one comes from the deepest, darkest part of my heart. It requires nothing but the listener’s utmost attention because…in the end, all that there’s left is blood,” Gerard stated, feeding the hungry crowd.

He could feel the eyes of his band mates boring into his back as he walked slowly to the middle of the stage again. Gerard caught Mikey’s eye and mouthed, “Don’t you worry Sugar.” Mikey wore a look of horror as Gerard opened his mouth and began to sing the lyrics from the “depths of his heart”.

‘Well they encourage all complete cooperation,
Send you roses when they think you need to smile.
I can't control myself because I don't know how,
And they love me for it honestly, I'll be here for a while.

So give them blood, blood, gallons of the stuff!
Give them all that they can drink and it will never be enough.
So give them blood, blood, blood.
Grab a glass because there's going to be a flood!

A celebrated man amongst the gurneys.
They can fix me proper with a bit of luck.
The doctors and the nurses they adore me so,
But it's really quite alarming cause I'm such an awful fuck. (Oh thank you!)

I gave you blood, blood, gallons of the stuff,
I gave you all that you can drink and it has never been enough.
I gave you blood, blood, blood,
I'm the kind of human wreckage that you love.’


No, he may not have hurt the Thin man, but this definitely took the cake. The man’s face had been priceless and while Noone himself was fading into non-existence…one thing was for sure: He’d gotten some form of revenge this night. It might not have been as bloody as he had wanted, but oh was this song a good substitute.

The End…for now.
____________________________________________________________________

Well, there's the last chapter. Kind of sad it ended, but it had to be. :002:
I'm not really intending to write a sequel, but who knows? Maybe another insperation will hit me and I shall.
Thanks for keeping up with the story, I'm grateful.
Until next time. *waves*

Comments= Awesomeness :001:


I will be writing a humor fic later on, so keep an eye peeled for it! xD