Rule Breaker

Stubborn

Staying with Zacky wasn't as awkward as Abbey would have thought. The two of them had a lot of fun together. It had only been two days, but she had learned a lot about him. She was also beginning to develop a crush on him. A crush that she knew could never actually be more than just a crush. He used to date Gena, one of her friends. Even though Gena had supposedly had sex with her boyfriend, she still wouldn't do that to her. It was against the rule books. Abbey didn't go against the rule books.

"Abbey?"

She looked up from the current book she was reading, and waited for Zacky to enter the room. She smiled as he walked in. He was dressed in a pair of ripped up jeans, and one of his many misfits shirts that had the sleeves cut off, which revealed his amazing ink that mad her stomach do flip flops. His hair looked as if he had just rolled out of bed, which was the way she liked it.

"Yeah?" She asked, finally managing to find her voice.

"You're coming with me, right?" He asked.

"Where are we going?" She asked.

"I figured we could drop by the shop, and then I needed to go over to Syn's house."

"Oh, okay. Sure. Just give me a minute to get ready, okay?"

He nodded his head and walked out of the room. Abbey sighed, as she looked into the mirror. She was basically ready, all she needed to do was change shirts. She tossed a graphic tee over her head, and then grabbed her purse and walked down the stairs and met up with Zacky in the living room. He was on his cell phone talking to someone. He was smiling as he chatted with whoever was on the phone. She began to wonder if he had already found another girl.

He flipped the phone shut, bringing her out of her thoughts. The smile had been replaced with his adorable smirk. "Your car is fixed."

"What?" She asked.

"It's fixed. We'll pick it up on the way home."

"Zacky!"

He hadn't even told her he had took it in yet, and now it was fixed. He had done everything he could to make things easier on her. She was extremely grateful for him, but she knew she'd never be able to repay him.

"I'm going to owe you for the rest of my life!"

"You don't owe me anything." He said, opening the door for her.

They argued about how she would pay him back the entire ride to the salon. Zacky was being stubborn and told her he wouldn't take any form of payment. The only payment he really wanted was to one day be able to call her his girlfriend, of course he hadn't told her that yet. As he parked his SUV, he and Abbey climbed out and headed into his moms shop. Upon entering, Maria grabbed Abbey and pulled her into a hug. This had been the first time since the Nathan incident that she had saw her.

Abbey giggled softly, and pulled away from Maria. She moved some locks of her hair away from her ear and starred at her. She smiled, glad that she was okay. Zacky had told his mom everything. Even the details of him liking and wanting to be with Abbey. She had warned her son that Abbey would be very difficult to snag.

"You look good." Kendra said, coming over and hugging Abbey.

"Thanks."

"We're still on for Saturday, right?"

"Of course." Abbey stated, "Where are we going? You never told me."

Kendra looked over at Zacky and he flashed her a smile. Kendra just laughed and told Abbey she would see on Saturday.

Abbey glanced over and saw someone had already started working in Gena's previous spot. Her spot was empty and vacant, waiting for her return. She smiled, thinking about coming back to work on Monday. She needed to work her ass off, get some money, and get out of Zacky's house, and then try to start paying him back for all the help he's gave her.

"Well, we have places to go." Zacky said, "I'll see you soon, mom." He said, placing a kiss on her cheek.

"You two behave and have fun. I'll see you both soon!" Maria said.

The two of them were inside his vehicle, driving to his band mates house when she told him her plan.

"I'm going to get a place when I get the money, then I'll start paying you back, Zack."

He frowned, "You don't need to worry about a place right now, Abbey. You also don't ever have to worry about paying me back."

"Zack. . ."

"Abbey!"

"You're so stubborn!"

He smirked, "I hear that a lot actually."

They pulled up to a house, and she looked over at him. He was licking over his lips, in a anxious manner. He somehow seemed nervous, as he tapped his hands against the steering wheel.

"Something wrong?"

"Syn's probably going to hit on you." Zacky said bluntly.

She giggled, "Okay. . ."

"Just. . . tell him to fuck off or something, okay?"

She laughed, "Zacky, I can handle myself when it comes to guys. Trust me."

He sighed, and the two of them began walking towards the house. Zacky had told Brian all about Abbey and his crush on her, but he also knew Brian's personality. He wouldn't mean to do it, but when she was standing there, looking as cute as she did, he would hit on her. Zacky just hoped he didn't get too jealous.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image