Rule Breaker

Syn's House

Zacky didn't even bother knocking. He just pushed open the door and walked into the house. Abbey walked in slowly behind him. A loud barking scared her, and she jumped backwards and then laughed slightly when Zacky bent down and petted the small white dog. Abbey looked up when she heard loud foot steps. Coming down the stairs was Synyster Gates. She had only saw him in person a few times, when he had stopped in the salon with Zacky.

The two guys done a guy hug, and then Synyster turned his attention to Abbey. He smiled upon seeing her and placed his tattooed hand out for her to shake. She shook his hand and then he told them to come over and sit down on the sofa. Abbey sat down next to Zack, while Syn took a seat on the recliner. She watched as he flashed Zack a smile, and then nodded his head. She wondered if she had missed something.

Zack breathed in once he realized Syn wasn't going to hit on Abbey. He didn't know why he was so worried and paranoid about it. He guessed it was due to Syn being a womanizer and having the ability to have any woman he wanted. He ran a hand through his hair as he heard him talk about the show this Saturday. They were actually in the process of recording their next album. However, a club owner asked them to perform. Since they had used to perform at the club all the time before they got famous, they accepted the invitation.

"So, what are you two doing after you leave here?" Syn asked, changing the subject from their band.

"We need to go pick up Abbey's car. The windshield is finally fixed." Zacky said.

"So, that asshole trashed your apartment and windshield?" Syn said, shaking his head, "I sure hope you got some good hits in, Zack."

Abbey didn't say anything. She was far too shy to voice her opinion or talk. She hardly knew Brian and didn't want to make an idiot out of herself. She allowed Zacky to do all of the talking. She just held her hands in her lap, and nibbled slightly on her bottom lip.

She thought about their show Saturday and frowned. It would have been nice for her to go and support the show, but she had already made plans with Kendra. She didn't even know what she and Kendra were going to be doing. She made a mental note to suggest attending Zacky's show. If he could help her out this much, then the least she could do was show him some support.

"You ready to go?" Zacky asked.

She looked over at him and realized she had missed an entire conversation. She didn't even realize she had spaced out that much. She licked over her lips quickly, and nodded her head. She stood up, and Zack and Brian hugged, and she softly said goodbye to Brian as they exited the house.

Zacky chuckled once they were on the road again. She looked over at him confused. He just smirked.

"Sorry. You were just so shy in there. It was pretty adorable."

She laughed, "I'm a shy person, Zack."

"I've noticed that. Is there a reason behind it?"

She shrugged her shoulder's, "I never was very out spoken or opinionated. If I do have an opinion, I usually keep it to myself rather than voicing it for the world. I guess I was just brought up that way."

"You're originally from. . ." He racked his brain. He knew it was somewhere across the country.

"Kentucky." She said.

"Yeah, Kentucky. You have a cute little accent." Zacky smiled.

"It's a burden." She sighed, "You have no clue how many people tell me it's cute on a daily basis, while others say I sound like a hick."

He shook his head, "You don't sound like a hick at all, Abs."

She smiled over at him as he continued to drive. Every time she was around him she felt so complete. Zack made her feel like nothing in the world could go wrong, and if it did; then he would take care of it. He would protect her no matter what situation she was in.

Her mind then began drifting back to Nathan for some reason. She hadn't really thought about him much at all since she had been staying with Zack. She didn't feel the need to think about him. He had done something that was unforgivable. She didn't even want to talk to him again. It was obvious they were broken up. At least she thought it was, but she knew Nathan probably wouldn't think that way.

"I'll be right back." Zack said, as he opened the door and climbed out.

She hadn't even realized they had stopped. They were at some garage and she assumed he was picking up her car. She sighed, realizing all this thinking and day dreaming was making her lose precious time in reality.

It wasn't long before Zacky came out with a pleased smile across his pierced lips. He opened the passenger door and handed her some keys and then pointed over to her car which was parked outside. She couldn't believe she hadn't saw it when they pulled in. Which made her want to stop day dreaming even more. She was missing way too many details in life.

"You gonna meet me back at the house?" Zacky asked.

"Yeah. . ." She said softly.

"Okay, I'm gonna run through the drive-thru and get some dinner. You'll probably get back before me. Here's a key." He said, handing her a silver key.

She looked down in the palm of her hand and glared at the silver key. It was a symbol of trust. Zack was trusting her enough to not only stay at his house, but have a key to his house. She didn't know if she could handle this.

"Zack---"

"You're staying there, Abbey. You need a key. I'll see you home in a bit."

She sighed, as she climbed out of his truck and walked over to her freshly restored car. She looked back at him and he was smiling at her as he climbed inside his SUV. She just couldn't believe he was such an amazing person. He went much further than any other person would go to help her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image