Rule Breaker

Generous

Abbey noticed some other things were running very smoothly on her car. She knew she was in desperate need of a oil change, which had been done, along with putting a new stereo system in her car. She couldn't believe Zacky had done this. He was being way to generous with her. She knew she would somehow have to figure out how to repay him.

She arrived home and parked her car outside the house. She didn't want to place her junker in the garage with his nice vehicles. It just didn't seem like a very logical thing to do. She pulled out the silver key from her pocket and grabbed her purse, making her way towards the front door. As she pushed the door open, and looked around on her it really dawned on her how much he trusted her. She smiled at the feeling. It felt good to have someone trust you.

She walked up the stairs and darted into the room which was basically claimed as hers right now. She placed her purse down on the chair and looked around the room. She hadn't even taken her clothes out of the shopping bags. She knew that once she done that then she would really feel like she's living here instead of just staying for the time being. She bit down on her bottom lip as she thought about just putting her clothing away in the vacant dresser in the room. Zack had told her to do that days ago, but she hadn't yet.

She shook all thoughts from her head, and grabbed a plastic bag from the floor. She searched through the contents until she found what she was looking for. A tank top and a pair of lounge pants. She quickly changed into them, and then placed her dirty clothing into another plastic bag. She knew it was really stupid to go back and forth between plastic bags, but she still didn't know if she was ready to take the step of putting her clothes into the dresser.

She bounced down the stairs as she tossed her hair up into a messy bun. It was Thursday afternoon and she didn't know if Zacky had plans for the evening or not. She knew he had told her he was going to pick up some dinner, but she didn't know if he was coming home to eat, and then go out, or if he planned on staying in tonight.

She had once again been day dreaming and didn't even realize the door being opened up. She glanced up and giggled once she saw Zacky coming in, trying to pack all of the plastic bags. It seemed like he had picked up some groceries while he was out as well.

"Need some help?" She laughed.

"It would be handy." He chuckled.

She grabbed a few bags and took them into the kitchen. She began removing the contents from the bags and placing them on the counter. She had no clue where they went. She was leaving that up to Zack.

"I grabbed some Mexican. You like it, right?" Zacky asked.

"Mexicans fine."

"I also got some ice cream. I figured we could watch some movies after dinner, and then have some ice cream for dessert."

She smiled. She was looking forward to spending some time with Zack. She wanted to get to know him even better. She handed him the groceries and he placed them in the cabinets. Once everything was put away, Zack grabbed two soda's from the refrigerator, and then he pulled out two chairs at the kitchen table. She smiled as she sat down in one, and he handed her some food.

They ate in silence, just sharing a few glances every so often. Abbey's stomach was running wild with butterflies. She couldn't believe she was allowing herself to feel this way. She didn't know if it was because he was being so nice, or if it was something else. Then she remembered that she always felt something when she was around him. It's just started getting more and more noticeable as more days pass.

"What kind of movies do you like?" Zacky asked, breaking the silence.

"Anything really." She replied.

He chuckled, "But what's your favorite?"

She smiled, "Horror, I suppose."

He nodded his head in an approving manner, and finished up eating the remainder of his dinner. Abbey finished before him. She couldn't eat it all. Zacky had ordered enough to feed several people, and she wanted to leave room for ice cream. Once they were finished, she cleaned off the table and then walked into the living room where Zacky was looking through a large stack of DVDs.

"Decide on a movie?" She asked.

He chuckled, "I'm looking for one. Why don't you fix the ice cream?"

"Okay." She smiled, and then retreated into the kitchen to get two bowls of the cold dessert.

Zacky wanted to find a really scary movie. He wanted her to be scared, and hopefully scoot closer to him. He knew it was corny, but he wanted to wrap his arm around her and make her feel completely safe and comfortable.

As Abbey walked into the living room she saw Zacky placing the DVD into the player and smiling as he turned around and took a seat on the couch. She done the same thing and handed him a bowl of ice cream and a spoon.

She laughed as she saw the movie come on. It was the excorist, which was one of her favorite films. Zacky looked over upon seeing her laugh.

"You think this is funny?"

"Yes! This is like the best movie ever. I always laugh."

"You laugh?" He asked, kind of surprised.

"Yeah."

He frowned. It looked like his plan was back firing on him. Abbey liked horror movies, which meant she wasn't the type of girl to squeal out and cuddle up against him. He sighed. He needed to come up with a new plan.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image