Rule Breaker

Date Night

It was Saturday night, and also the night of Zacky and Abbey's first real date. They had spent most of their evenings together cuddled up on the couch, watching various movies, however Zacky didn't think that was a date. Abbey was currently in her room removing rollers from her hair. She didn't have work for the next two days, and she was looking forward to spending that extra time with Zacky.

There was a knocking on her door and she turned around and looked towards it. Slowly, the door opened and Zacky walked in wearing a smug grin on his face and a button up black top on his torso. Ripped jeans and a pair of converse made up the remainder of his outfit. Abbey smiled, as she turned around and looked back in the mirror to check over her appearance. She was glad she had dressed before she even started on her hair and make up.

"You ready?" He asked.

"Almost." She nodded, applying some perfume to herself.

She glanced in the mirror and sighed as she turned around. Zacky wouldn't let her know where they were going for dinner, so she honestly didn't know what to dress for. She had picked out a skirt, and blouse that could work for either casual or fancy dinning. She followed Zacky down the stairs, and he made sure the dogs were fed before grabbing his wallet, and keys from the table. The two of them then made their way to the garage.

They were driving for over twenty minutes before Zacky pulled into a restaurant parking lot. He didn't cut the engine which confused Abbey. She looked over at him with a confused expression, he just chuckled.

"I'll be right back."

She watched as he opened his door, and walked inside the restaurant. She didn't know what he was doing, or why they weren't walking inside. She nibbled slightly on her bottom lip as she waited for him to return. It wasn't long before he came back out packing a large white bag. He climbed back inside the vehicle, and placed the food between them. He just smirked, as he placed his seat belt back on, and pulled out onto the road once again.

"Do you plan on telling me where we're going?" She asked.

"Nope." He smirked.

She giggled, "Why not?"

"Because, it's a surprise."

She smiled, and decided that she wouldn't just let him surprise her. Surprises made her happy, and she loved the feeling that he had put a lot of thought into their first date. She licked over her lips as she studied the scenery passing them by. It was familiar, but since it was already dark out she really couldn't make out the exact location. She just knew that she had probably passed it a thousand times before. All of the buildings started looking the same after awhile.

She smiled as she saw him pull down a road, and soon they were parked. She looked over at him, and then back out the windshield. She watched the waves come in from the ocean. He had brought her to the beach for the second time. She looked over and he was reaching in the back for a blanket. She offered to help him pack something but he declined her offer.

Soon, Abbey and Zacky were walking through the sand in search of the perfect spot. Abbey was absolutely blown away by the thought he put in this. She smiled as she sat down on the blanket he had just spread out for them. She wished she would have wore some pants or jeans, but she would make due with the skirt.

Zacky placed the food out for her and handed her something to eat with. He had ordered from an Italian restaurant. The food was great, but the best thing about the night was spending it with Zack. This was the most amazing date that Abbey had ever been on.

"This is so nice." She whispered, once the food was put to the side, and they were left on the blanket alone.

"I'm glad you liked it." Zacky said, laying down on the blanket.

He slowly pulled her down with him. She giggled as she hit the sand with a small thud, and slowly eased her way into his arms. He wrapped his arms around her, and kissed the crown of her head. She starred into the ocean for the longest time. She had never felt this comfortable in a relationship. She had thought a relationship with Zacky would be difficult, but it was turning out to be one of the easiest things ever.

"You know. . ." She said, turning over and looking into his green eyes, "I thought having a relationship with you would be hard, but it's not. . ."

He chuckled, "It's as easy as breathing. . ." Zacky smirked.

"It is." She grinned.

He leaned over and softly brushed his pierced lips against hers. The metal was cold against her soft lips, but she loved the feeling of his lips on hers. She sighed as he pulled away from her. She was already missing the feeling of him being close to her.

"You're off work tomorrow, right?" Zacky asked.

She pursed her lips together, "Mhm."

"You should come to practice with me." He stated, "I'm sure the guys wouldn't mind seeing you again, and I think Val really wants to get to know you better."

Abbey smiled, "I would like that."

The two of them talked a bit more, and then they packed up their blanket and garbage and headed back towards the vehicle. Zacky placed the bags of garbage into a trash can, and then held her hand as they walked towards the vehicle. He had never brought a girl to the beach at night. He always knew he wanted to save that sort of date for a special girl. A girl he thought he finally found.

When they arrived home, it was a bit past midnight. They were both tired, and decided sleep would be the best thing right now. Like a gentlemen, Zacky walked her to her bedroom door.

She giggled, "You walked me to my door."

"It's what a gentlemen does." He smirked.

She blushed as he leaned down and kissed her hard on the mouth.

"Night babe." He said.

She smiled, "Night." She whispered, as she watched him walk down the hallway.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am heart broken over the news of Jimmy. However I feel that he should live on in our hearts, memories, and stories. My prayers go out to his family, friends, Leana, and the guys. May he RIP. (If you're looking for RIP banners, I have made three and placed them on my profile. Please feel free to use them if you wish.)
Image