Rule Breaker

Sour Patch Kid

Abbey drove straight home from work and cleaned herself up. Kendra had explained that they weren't going to some fancy place, but just a small diner instead. She was happy to do this favor for her friend. She still couldn't believe something so tragic had happened to Kendra. She was such a sweet heart who always looked at the bright sides of life.

"So, who is this guy?" Zacky asked, as he came inside the bedroom and sat down on the bed.

She was placing some perfume on, and then looking for a pair of shoes.

"He's actually her ex. They had something big happen, and she wants us to be there so he won't bring it up right away. She figured when he does eventually bring it up, she can basically tell him to squash it, because they can have a good time without talking about it."

Zacky arched a brow, "That's the most confusing thing I've ever heard you say, but okay." He laughed, not really understanding anything.

Abbey giggled softly. She knew it was confusing, but she really didn't want to go into detail with Zack. She didn't know if Kendra wanted him to know about the baby or not. It wasn't her business to tell, so she decided to just keep it to herself.

"Ready?" He questioned.

She nodded her head as she picked up her purse and walked out of the bedroom. He followed behind her, and she turned around and stopped halfway down the hallway. He nearly ran right into her due to the sudden halt in her walking.

"What?" He laughed, as she gave him a certain look.

"You haven't kissed me yet." She pointed out, with a slight pout.

He chuckled, as he leaned down and pressed his lips against hers softly. Her small petite hands wrapped themselves around Zacky's neck, causing his face to meet hers even harsher. She didn't know what had come over her, but she wanted him as close as she could get. He smirked through the kiss, allowing his tongue to dive between the parting in her lips and explore her mouth. She fought him for dominance and won, as she took one of his lips rings between her teeth and softly tugged on it, earning a loud groan from Zack. Pleased with the response, she ended the most passionate kiss they had shared yet.

Zacky looked at her with a goofy expression as she winked at him and began walking down the stairs, leaving him standing there clearly wanting more. He was aroused and couldn't believe his girlfriend could be so harsh. He shook his head, and chuckled lightly as he thought about what a damn vixen she could be.

As he climbed inside the driver's seat on the SUV and looked over at her, he shook his head.

"What?" She asked, a big smile displaying across her lips.

"You're like a fucking sour patch kid." He stated seriously.

She arched her brows, "What?" She asked again, with a slight laugh.

"You know. . .How they are sweet and sour? Well, baby. You're fucking innocent and sexy all rolled into one." He said.

She rolled her eyes playfully at his statement and looked out the window. Her cheeks were a slight pink shade due to her being embarrassed. She wasn't normally this way with a guy. She always played the innocent key. She remembered one of the things that Nathan always said he hated about her was the way she wasn't open with him sexually. She now knew that it was because she wasn't comfortable with him. When she was with Zack though, everything changed. She was more confident, and she wanted to show him just how much she cared.

"So, after dinner what are we doing?" He asked.

She smiled, "What do you want to do?"

He chuckled, "I think. . . we should hear your response." He said. She didn't want to hear what he had to say. His thoughts weren't exactly PG-13 at the moment.

"Oh come on." She giggled, "What do you want to do?"

He licked over his lips, "You first."

She laughed, "Why don't you just tell me what you're thinking?"

"Because!" He chuckled, "You don't want to hear it." He smiled.

She just rolled her eyes playfully. The conversation was cut short due to them pulling into the parking lot of the diner. She leaned over and kissed Zacky softly on the cheek, before opening her door and jumping out. He met her in front of the SUV. They linked hands as they walked inside the diner. Abbey's green eyes scanned around the place until they found Kendra and a young man sitting at a booth. They seemed to be deep in conversation, and Abbey prayed they weren't too late. Kendra smiled softly as she looked up at the two of them.

"Hey! You guys finally made it." She smiled, "Chad, these are my friends Abbey and Zacky."

"Dude," Chad said laughing, "You're that guy from Avenged Sevenfold."

Zacky chuckled, as he and Abbey sat down, "Yeah."

"You guys kick ass."

"Thanks." Zacky smirked.

Conversation came by easily. No one was left out and everyone clicked fairly quickly. Chad seemed like a really nice guy, though Abbey could sense that he did blame himself for something. Even if she didn't know the story, she could tell that about him. He seemed to have a lot of healing to do. Though, she had hope and faith that he and Kendra could over come this. They were perfect for each other. She could see how in love they were just by looking at each other. She could now see why she hadn't saw her friend ogling any other guy. She already found the man of her dreams.

After dinner, Abbey and Zacky said goodbye to the other couple and then began heading back to Zacky's house. She felt confident that Kendra could handle the night with Chad well.

"So. . ." Zacky said.

"So. . ." Abbey mimicked.

"Don't even try playing that game with me. I'm the master." He stated.

Neither of them really spoke about what exactly they really wanted out of the night. Zacky was too big of a chicken and didn't feel like being rejected by his girlfriend, while Abbey thought it may be too soon to be feeling like this. Even though she wanted Zacky in every way possible, taking their relationship to the next level was something that she wasn't sure of. Both of them retreated to their separate bedrooms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image