Rule Breaker

Devil

Abbey walked through the local wal-mart super center, buying some groceries and other things for the house. It was her day off, and Zacky was in the studio so she decided to take advantage of the free time. She decided to shop at wal-mart so she could get everything at one stop. She pushed the buggy around the store, picking things up every so often and placing them inside. She nibbled slightly on her bottom lip as she thought about other items that she would need. She knew tooth past, mouth wash, and tampons were top on her list, but there seemed to be something else she was forgetting.

She couldn't think of what she could possibly be forgetting, so she decided to just go and get what she definitely needed. As she was walking towards the tampon aisle, she passed through a little section that held pregnancy test, and condoms. She blushed slightly when she realized the missing item. She knew this was normally something guys done, but she didn't see anything wrong with her purchasing condoms. She just didn't exactly know. . . what kind to purchase. She didn't know what Zack preferred. After looking at the boxes for several minutes, she picked up three different ones and placed them in her buggy. She figured he could pick and choose between them. They hadn't attempted to take their relationship to the next level since that night. Abbey assumed Zack was just being cautious. She was sick of being cautious though.

She continued on, getting everything she needed. Her buggy was nearly full and she began walking to a check out. With all the food and other items, she had a lot to unload. She began at the front of the buggy and then worked her way backwards. The last item she placed up on the check happened to be the three boxes of condoms. Everything was going smoothly until she heard a high pitched voice that she hadn't been expecting.

"Well, I guess you will need condoms if you plan on fucking Zacky."

She snapped her head around and looked into the devilish eyes of her former friend, Gena. She didn't like confrontations and arguing. She didn't like drama and violence. She didn't like anything of the sorts, but she knew if Gena was involved, then so would be something along the lines of drama. She hoped with a eye roll, she could turn around and just pay for her things.

"You know he's got like a thousand STDs, right, Abbey?" Gena said, "Why do you think I cheated on him?" She continued, "It was for revenge. He cheated on me with every single groupie he could get on tour. He's ate up with diseases. He'll always say he doesn't have condoms when you're about to have sex. . . well that's because he wants you to contract them." She finished.

She was hitting some nerves with Abbey. Mostly because she knew everything she said was a lie. Zacky did not have any sexual transmitted diseases, and he didn't fuck any groupie he saw. Abbey was finding herself getting defensive. She didn't like the fact that Gena was speaking negatively about her boyfriend.

"He only wants--" Gena started again.

"Why don't you just shut the fuck up, Gena?" Abbey hissed, as she turned around, "I don't give a shit what you have to say. Just move on and stop trying to stir up trouble. Zacky and I are together now. I don't know where you found out from, but we are. I don't care what you have to say about me, him, or our relationship, so you are honestly wasting your breath." Abbey said, as she handed the cashier, (who seemed to be completely blown away by what she was witnessing) the money for her items, "Now why don't you go back to Nathan, fuck him and then move on to the next client? I'm sure you're making much more money as a slut than you ever did as a hair dresser." Abbey spat.

She then grabbed her buggy which was now full of bagged goods and began pushing it towards the exit. This was very out of character for her, but she just couldn't take it anymore. She wasn't going to be a rug and allow Gena to walk all over her. She figured Gena might come after her and say something, but the blond never did. Abbey assumed it was because she was probably speechless. Abbey hardly ever cursed, let alone yelled at someone. She never took up for herself, or told someone to take a hike. But today, she did all of those things.

After loading all the bags into her car, she climbed inside the driver's side, and placed the key into the hole. She knew this thing with Gena wasn't over. The blond had been left speechless and unarmed but she would be back again. That was just her way. She would try her best to make Abbey's life hell. With a shake of her head, she started her car, and pulled out. She didn't care what Gena tried with her. She would put up with it and deal it. She wasn't giving Zack up, no matter what happened.

Abbey was placing all of the groceries away when the door in the living room opened up. She smiled softly to herself already knowing who it was. She licked over her lips, and then walked into the living room. Her mouth dropped as she saw Gena standing there with a smirk on her lips.

"So, I see you've moved in."

"What the hell are you doing here?" Abbey asked.

"I just came to visit Zack. He and I need to talk." Gena said.

"Well," Abbey hissed, "He's not here."

Gena giggled, and then winked as she walked over and sat down on the couch, "I'll wait for him."

Abbey starred as she sat down on the couch. The couch she and Zack had cuddled on so many times together. It turned her stomach to think that Gena had once sit on the couch and done the very same thing with Zack. She wanted to walk over and pull every bleached string of hair out of her head. She wanted to punch her right in the face, and disfigure what she was so proud of.

"So," Gena said, "Zack sure does know how to fuck, huh?"

Abbey narrowed her eyes and looked over at the blond. She knew what she was doing, and she wasn't going to let it work. She licked over her lips as Gena laughed, and then went into telling details of her and Zack's intimate relationship. Abbey focused on playing a tune in her head to block out most of what the devil was saying. She knew she was only playing a game with her. She was trying to break her down, and Abbey wasn't going to allow it to work.

Zacky groaned as he got out of the vehicle and headed towards the front door. It had been a long frustrating day in the studio, and all he wanted was a long hot shower, some food, and some time with his girlfriend. As he pulled the door open, a bad feeling came over him. He ignored it as he walked inside his house and saw Abbey standing there with her arms crossed over her chest. Her eyes were starring in the direction of the couch. Confused, Zacky allowed his green eyes to travel over, and he groaned out in distaste when he saw Gena sitting on the couch.

What the fuck was she doing here?

"Well, it looks like the man of the hour is home." Gena said standing up with a grin, "I've been meaning to talk to you, baby."

Zacky shook his head. This was not how he wanted to spend his afternoon at all.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image