Rule Breaker

Nothing To Worry About

Abbey smiled as Kendra talked about how things were going with Chad. It seemed like the two of them had been able to put the situation behind them and become a couple again. Kendra was moving in with him this weekend. Abbey was thrilled that her friend was back together with Chad. She could tell how happy it made her.

Maria walked into the room and sat down. She looked confused and worried. Abbey found herself wondering what was wrong with her, but didn't want to straight out ask her.

"What's wrong, Maria?" Kendra asked, hoping the plan worked.

Zacky had asked his mom and some of the girls at the salon to help him with the trip. His mom was going to act like she needed to space out vacation time, but none of the girls wanted to take it right away. Kendra was going to be one of the big players in the task as well, making Abbey feel like she needed to help Maria out.

"I just. . .I needed to space out vacation time this year, but everyone seems to already have dates planned." Maria said.

"Oh?" Kendra asked, "Well, have you asked everyone yet?"

"Besides you two, yes."

"Well," Kendra said, "I don't mind taking some time off. You probably don't either, do you Abs?"

Abbey didn't know what to say. She didn't really need or want anytime off, but if this made things easier on Maria then she would go along with her. She would feel like an ass if Kendra offered and she didn't.

"I can too."

"Great." Maria grinned, "How about you take off next week, Abbey?" Maria asked, "And then Kendra, I'll work out the details for yours."

"Okay." Kendra smiled.

'That's good." Abbey said.

She really didn't know what she was going to do with an entire week off work. At least now she would really have an excuse to give her mother when it came to visiting. She could say she had already used up her vacation time, and at that time she didn't have enough money to visit. She smiled, things were finally working out in her favor.

She finished up the rest of the day, and then headed home. She couldn't wait to tell Zacky the news. He was spending his days either home or in the studio, so she knew during her week off she would get some major time with him. Time with Zacky to explore their relationship was always good.

She walked inside the house and found him sitting on the couch watching baseball. She giggled quietly as his head turned around and looked at her. He placed a smirk upon his pierced lips as she walked over and sat down next to him on the couch. He placed one of his tattooed arms around her and pulled her body close to his.

"I missed you." He whispered, placing a soft kiss on her cheek.

"I missed you as well. Guess what?" She said, looking into his green orbs.

He smiled, already knowing what she planned on telling him. He was so glad his mom and the girls had came through for him. He had already booked the flight and was looking forward to seeing her reaction when they landed in Kentucky.

"What?" He asked, the smiled still on his face.

"Your mom wanted to space out vacation time, so I'm taking mine next week."

He smirked, "Is that so?"

"Mhm."

"Well, that works out great."

"Yeah, I figured we could spend some time together." She nodded.

"It's your vacation, so I plan on taking you somewhere though."

"Zacky! No!"

"Abbey! Yes!" He mocked her.

She laughed, "No, we're staying right here, cuddled up on the couch." She said, moving a little closer and snuggling up against him.

He chuckled, as he learned over and brushed his lips against her cheek softly, "As much as I would love to stay with you on this couch for a week. . ." He chuckled, "I have plans for us."

She arched a brow, "Something seems fishy about this then."

He didn't care if she thought it was fishy or not. She could even assume he was up to something and he wouldn't care. She would never guess what he was up to. She would assume many things, but he was positive that she would never think about him taking her home.

"You're right." He smirked, "I am up to something."

"Zacky! You planned this."

"I did." He said.

"Where are we going?" She asked.

"That's for me to know." He said leaning over and kissing her softly on the mouth, "And for you to find out.

"Why can't I know now?" She pouted.

He laughed, "Because, I've worked hard to get everything perfect, and you knowing about it would ruin the surprise."

She shook her head, and sighed. Sometimes he was too amazing. She didn't know what he was up to, but she was actually looking forward to it. Any time with Zacky was fun, so she had nothing to worry about.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image