Rule Breaker

Confidence

NC-17

Warning this chapter does contain slight sexual content.

Abbey sighed as she placed the last bit of clothing into the suitcase. It was the morning before she and Zacky were leaving. She had spent all week trying to get him to spill the beans about whatever he had planned, but his lips were zipped. She couldn't even imagine what he could possibly be up to. She closed her luggage case, and then walked down the stairs. She discovered that he was on the phone in the living room. She flashed him a soft smile, and then walked over and collapsed on the couch beside him. He reach over and grabbed her hand, intertwining their fingers together as he finished up his phone conversation.

He finally placed the phone down after about twenty minutes. He chuckled softly as he leaned over and brushed his pierced lips against her cheek softly.

"That was my nephew. I promised him I would spend some time with him after I got home." Zacky laughed, "He's a ball of energy. You need to meet him."

She smiled as he mentioned meeting someone in his family. That just proved to her that he was really getting serious about her. She smiled and stood up, and then sat back down on his lap. He smirked as he saw her lips coming down on his. He loved the new confidence she had gained. It was becoming a big plus in their relationship, and also a big turn on for him.

He kissed her softly as first, and then when she tugged on his lip ring, he groaned and decided to reverse the rolls of dominance. He nibbled on her bottom lip, which earned him a soft moan from her. He pulled away from her lips and trailed kisses down her neck, finding a spot he had remembered to be weak.

"Zacky." She said softly.

He removed his mouth from her neck, and then looked up. Her green eyes were burning into his, and she was biting down softly on her bottom lip.

"What?" He asked, not breaking their eye contact.

"I want you." She whispered so soft that he had a hard time hearing her.

The only response he could come up with was a nod of the head. Her cheeks turned a shade of pink as he leaned up and connected their lips once again. He wrapped his arms around her back, and pulled her closer to him. She wrapped her hands around his neck, and kissed him deeper and harder than before.

He knew they were finally moving forward with things. He broke their lip contact for a few minutes, as he wrapped his arms around her even more securely, before pushing himself up off the couch. Her legs were wrapped around his waist, and her hands around his neck as he began climbing the stairs. Her lips found his neck, and she began nibbling and sucking on the flesh, making climbing the stairs a much harder task than it should be.

When he finally reached his bedroom, he used his foot to kick the door open. She broke away from his neck, and giggled against his flesh. The breath tickled his skin, and made his heart speed up. He couldn't believe the time had finally come. He was starting to get nervous, and began to feel like a virgin all over again.

He placed her body down on the bed and he hovered over her. He was surprised when her hands knotted in the bottom of his shirt. She slowly raised it up, and discarded it somewhere in the room. He chuckled softly as she licked over her lips as she starred at him shirtless. This was the first time she was seeing him like this.

"I love your tattoos." She said, leaning up and kissing him softly.

He smirked into the kiss and he placed his hands up under her shirt. He moved them slowly up until he came to her bra. He then slid his hand underneath the garment and took her breast into his hand, squeezing gently, causing a moan to escape her lips. The kissing continued on for a while, until eventually he felt her small hands on the top of his jeans. He disconnected their lips and looked down at her with a smirk.

"You're eager."

"I am." She smiled, as she pushed him forward a bit, and then undone his button, and then pulled his zipper down.

Zacky groaned as she began pulling the jeans down his hips. He was already extremely aroused and they were just starting. He slowly kicked the pants off, and they landed on the floor with a light thud. He glanced down into the innocent green eyes of the woman he was falling in love with, and shook his head.

"You have too much clothes on." He said, as he tangled his hands in her shirt and brought it up over her head. He then went down to her lounge pants, and scooted them down. He smirked as he saw her in a small lace thong, with a matching bra. He didn't know what he had been expecting, but it wasn't that.

He leaned down and began kissing her on the stomach and trailing all the way back up until he had reach her lips. He could feel her small hands moving down the flesh of his stomach, and before he knew what hit him, one of her hands were inside his boxers, gripping tightly on to him. He grunted loudly, as she squeezed again.

"Tease." He muttered, biting down on her bottom lip.

She moaned out in pleasure, and then released him. He frowned slightly, but then realized she had only released him to remove his boxers. She pushed them as far down as she could get, and then he helped her with the rest. He was soon completely nude, and she was still in her undergarments.

"This isn't fair." Indicating that he was naked and she wasn't.

"Make it fair then." She replied back seductively.

He smirked, as he motioned for her to move forward so he could unclasp her bra. He done that successfully, and then moved down to her lower body. He linked his fingers in the sides of her thong, and then pulled it down her body with ease. He then grabbed her legs and separated them, hooking one on each side of his lips.

"You ready?" He asked.

"Are you?" She smirked.

He once again was shocked by her confidence. He didn't know where it had come from. He had always liked the shy innocent Abbey that he had known, but he loved the confident sex vixen side of her. He reach over and grabbed a condom from the dresser, and ripped the package open, and placed it on. He leaned down and kissed her softly on the lips, as he submerged himself inside of her body. She pulled her lips away from him and let a loud moan escape her lips. He grinned in approval as he continued to pound into her body.

"You feel. . ." She panted, "So amazing. . ." She finished.

He smirked, as he leaned down and kissed her hard on the lips, "You feel amazing yourself." He said, as he slowed his pace down, he wanted to savor this moment for as long as he could.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image