Rule Breaker

Running Late

Abbey walked inside her apartment that she shared with her boyfriend and looked around. He had been off work for an hour, and should have already been home. She placed her bag down on the couch and walked into the living room, deciding that he was probably just running late with a customer. She sighed as she walked into the kitchen and began looking through her cabinets for something to fix Nathan for dinner.

Zacky ran a hand through his hair as he looked over at his good friend Brian Haner Jr. He had just moved everything of Gena's out of his house, and ended their relationship for good. It felt amazing to be free of her.

"So, how many emails did you find?" Brian asked.

"She had an entire inbox full. Different guys from California. She's probably met most of them at work."

"That's disgusting." Brian said shaking his head, "What are you going to do now?"

"I don't know. I've had my eye on someone for awhile." Zacky confessed.

Brian laughed, "Who?"

"Abbey Rivers."

"Isn't she the red head who works for your mom?"

"Yeah. She came to one of our shows with Gena awhile back."

"Doesn't she have a boyfriend?"

Zacky frowned, "I hope she's got rid of him. He was actually one of the emails I found."

"So, Gena was fucking her friends boyfriend?" Brian asked.

"Yeah. I guess her pussy had no boundaries." Zacky stated with disgust.

"So, when are you making your move?"

"Tomorrow. I'm going there for a hair cut."

Abbey pulled the lasagna from the stove and placed it on the table. She smiled as she looked down at the delicious dish she had just made. Nathan loved her lasagna. He claimed it was his favorite food she made. She turned off the stove and set the table as she waited for him to come. Glancing over at the clock she discovered he was over three hours late.

She breathed in deeply, and then the front door opened. Nathan walked in and she noticed the top two buttons of his white work shirt were unbuttoned, and his hair seemed extremely messed up. She burrowed her brows together as he walked into the kitchen, and pulled her into a hug. He smelled much different than normal. She couldn't exactly put her finger on the scent, but she knew it wasn't normal.

"I missed you so fucking much, baby." He said, leaning down and kissing her harshly on the mouth.

"I missed you too." She said, pulling away. "How was work? You're late."

"It was fine. Yeah, you know. . . I had uh some customers show up late and wanted to check out some vehicles."

She nodded her head, even though she really didn't understand how that was possible, considering the car dealership he worked at closed at five in the afternoon. It was now after eight at night. She didn't have time to question him about it, or even think about what was going on because his lips attacked her neck in a rush. She giggled, and shoved him off playfully.

"Baby, I spent a long time making dinner."

He chuckled, "And it can be heated up later. I just need time with you, Abs." He said, taking her by the hand and pulling her into the bedroom.

He seemed to waste no time in stripping himself and her, and then laying her down on the bed. He didn't have foreplay with her. He just dove right in, and used her body to pleasure his. She didn't know how he had managed to get riled up quickly, but just coming home and sharing one kiss made him ready to go. After he reached his climax, he rolled off her. Which was one thing she disliked about Nathan. Once he was finished, then it was all over. He could care less about her needs.

"What got you so riled up, babe?" She asked.

"Huh? What are you talking about, Abbey?"

"What got you all fired up?" She giggled, "You just came home and wanted to go at it. If I didn't know better I would think you were already aroused before you came home." She smiled.

He smirked, "Now you know better than that." He said, kissing her softly on the mouth.

They ate dinner in peace, and then she smiled over at him. "Maria said I could just work half a day tomorrow if I wanted. We haven't got to spend much time together lately, and I know it's your day off."

"No baby, you go ahead and work the full day. We might need the money."

She pouted, "But Nathan--"

"No Buts. We need to get out of this apartment complex, Abbey."

"We have money in the account, Nathan!"

"Not much, Abbey."

"I just put my entire paycheck in there last week! Where did the money go?" She asked.

"I bought a few things online."

"Like what?"

"I bought a new laptop, and ordered some things for my car."

"How much money did you spend online, Nathan?" Abbey asked.

They, correction-- she had been saving for the past six months. She had managed to save over six thousand dollars and put it in an account so hopefully one day they could get out of the small apartment.

"Just fifty five hundred."

Her mouth dropped, "You spent almost all of our savings?"

"I needed these things!" Nathan complained, "The money was just sitting there anyways."

She rolled her eyes and left the room. She had worked her ass off to put that money into an account so they could get out of the small shitty apartment complex they had been staying in. He hadn't put any money in the account. But she had managed to save six thousand, and he spent it in one shopping spree. She was disappointed in him. She was disappointed in herself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image