Rule Breaker

Tattooed and Pierced

After her father had called Zacky a thug, she argued with him for a few minutes before her mother showed them to where they would be saying. She would be staying in her old room while Zacky stayed in the guest room. Abbey didn't know what had changed about her mother, but she was thankful for it. It was clear her father was going to be difficult to deal with, so her mother being easy going on this trip would help a little.

"So, how long have you two been official?" Her mother asked, walking inside the room. Zacky was in the guest room unpacking.

"Not too long after Nathan and I broke up. It happened quickly."

"But you like him a lot?"

Abbey nodded, "I care about him a lot mom."

"He's different than what we expected you to bring home." Her mom half smiled, "If I didn't already know who he was, then I may have thought something bad as well."

"Mom, just because people have tattoos and piercings doesn't mean they're a bad person."

Her mother smiled, "I know that, since you've been gone. . . we've been learning that, trust me." She said, confusing Abbey. What had happened since she left? "But you have to understand that we have our guards up. It's bad enough that he's the boy trying to get with our princess, but he's the tattooed and pierced boy trying to get with our princess. Every mother's worse nightmare."

"He's actually an amazing guy." Abbey said.

Her mother smiled, "I believe you."

"No, mom." She said, shaking her head slightly, "You don't even know everything he's done for me. First, he took me in when I had no place to go, not to mention made sure that Nathan didn't touch me when we ran into him later. Nathan trashed my place, and he paid the complex to fix the repairs so I wouldn't have to." Her mother seemed to be pretty blown away from what he had done, but Abbey wasn't finished, "Then mom, he over heard the phone conversation you and I had, about me not being able to visit. You know what he did?"

"Gave you the money?" Her mom asked.

"More than that. He arranged for me to get the time off work by making his mom and my friend go along with this whole vacation idea, and then he arranged for me to get on a plane without knowing where I'm going. He surprised me and brought me here because he wanted me to see my family. That's how amazing he is."

Her seemed to be blown away by everything he had done for her. She smiled softly and sighed.

"Why don't you go make sure he's settled in, I'm going to go talk to your father." Her mom said.

Abbey sighed, as she walked out of her old bedroom and into the guest room a few rooms down. She walked inside and saw Zacky sitting on the edge of the bed. He looked up at her and half smiled. She licked over her lips and grinned as she walked over to where he was sitting. He held his arms out and she sat down on his lap. His tattooed arms snaked their way around her body, and he laid his head on her back.

"You aren't letting what my father said get to you, are you?"

He shook his head and half smiled, "I've been called worse. Why do you think I named myself 'Vengeance'?

She half smiled, "I'm sorry, baby."

"You warned me."

"But still, it's just not right for you to endure it. My family is just so. . . ugh." She laughed.

He chuckled, "They aren't used to guys like me walking around. It's understandable."

"Yeah," She said, biting down on her lip, "Aren't too many tattooed and pierced musicians walking around the boonies of Kentucky." She laughed.

"I can handle it. Okay, don't worry about that."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive."

"We don't have to stay the entire week." She said, raising a hand up and running it through his coal black hair.

He snickered, "But we are. I want you to spend this time with your family. I know you don't get the chance often."

"You're too good to me." She murmured, leaning down and brushing her lips closely against his.

Zacky smiled in victory. He loved it when she told him he was good to her. That was the best compliment he could hear. He looked up when he heard the door opening. Her father walked in and Zacky was thankful they weren't in a comprising position.

"Your mother just wanted me to let you two know that dinner will be done in an hour."

Abbey nodded, "Thank you, Dad."

"And uh. . ." The man said, and then sighed, "I apologize for earlier. . ." He said looking directly into Abbey's eyes, avoiding Zacky's all together.

"Don't apologize to me, Apologize to Zack." She said.

The man raised an eyebrow, disappointed that his daughter was actually making him apologize. Abbey knew her mom had probably went and told her dad everything Zacky had done for her, and then he probably began to feel guilty.

"I'm sorry, Zack. I shouldn't have said that."

"Apology accepted."

"Just because I apologized though it doesn't mean I'm still not keeping my eye on you. That is my little girl, and I'll be damned--"

"He gets the point dad, no need to make death threats."

Her father mumbled something and walked out of the room, leaving them together for a bit longer before dinner. Zacky chuckled, as he ran a hand up and down her back.

"I can see why you're so scared of breaking rules."

She giggled, "Oh, can you?"

"Mhm." He said, leaning over and placing a kiss on her neck. She bit down on her lip to keep from moaning out as he nibbled and kissed on the skin.

"Well," She said, standing up, and shoving him down on the bed. She then crawled on top of him and straddled him, causing him to raise an eyebrow. If her dad walked in, he knew he'd be taking a bullet between the eyes. She leaned down and pressed her lips to his neck, and then began kissing and nibbling her way all the way up to his ear. "I think I'm a pretty good rule breaker, Don't you?" She whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image