Rule Breaker

Home

Abbey smiled as the plane landed in California. She really couldn't wait to be home again. She looked over and saw that somehow Zacky had managed to sleep through the entire flight. She knew he hadn't been able to sleep much while they had spent the few days in Kentucky. He probably wasn't used to hearing all the animals outside. She smiled as she reached a hand over and stroked his cheek. He stirred slowly, but didn't wake up. She giggled softly, and then brought her hand down on his shoulder and shook him lightly. His eyes opened quickly, and looked over at her. He smiled lazily, and then rubbed his eyes.

"We're here already?" He asked.

"Yup, you slept for nearly the entire flight."

He laughed, "I'm sorry babe, I didn't mean to."

"It's no problem." She smirked, "Can we just get off this plane and go home?"

He nodded his head, and they waited a few moments until they were allowed to exit the plane. Zacky placed a pair of sunglasses on his head, and pulled a beanie over his hair as he walked through the airport. Abbey knew he was probably trying to avoid paparazzi. He reached down and tightened his grip around her hand as they walked out into the parking of the airport. He had parked his SUV there just a couple of days ago. They ended up walking a long time before they found it.

"Fucking finally." Zacky laughed as he jumped inside the driver's seat. "Now we can go get Icky, and then head home."

Abbey laughed, "Yeah. Now we can go get Icky."

"You realize you still have like four and a half days off, right?" Zacky chuckled.

"I know." She nodded, "I'm sure we can find something to fill those days."

He smirked, "Finding something to fill them won't be hard at all. I'm actually looking forward to that task."

"Perv." She laughed.

He chuckled, "Only around you, baby."

She smiled, and shook her head as she looked out the window. She really did love this man. She never knew what love was until she had met him. Nathan wasn't love, he was just someone she could tolerate and be with since she didn't have no one else in California. But Zacky, he was love.

Soon they were pulled up in front of Brian's house. Zacky told her he would just be a moment or two. She watched as he quickly walked up to the front door and knocked. She then watched as a blond haired woman opened the door with a smile on her face. She could tell it was Michelle. She peeked her head out of Brian's house and waved at Abbey. She kindly waved back. She really didn't know too much about Michelle, but so far she had treated her good. Brian then handed Zacky the black dog that Abbey had come to love so much.

Zacky opened the door and Icky leaped from his arms and over to Abbey. She giggled softly as the dog made it's way into her lap. She rubbed her hand through his fur as he raised his face up and licked her cheek.

"You've stolen my dog." Zacky frowned.

"I have not."

"He likes you more than me."

"He does not, baby." Abbey laughed.

Soon they arrived at Zacky's place. She sighed with excitement as she opened the door and packed Icky inside. Zacky was already walking towards the front door with his key in hand. He pushed open the door, and Abbey placed Icky down on the ground. He rushed towards the kitchen where he knew there would probably be food and water waiting for him.

"So good to be home, huh?" Zacky said.

She smiled, "You have no clue."

"Your parents really weren't that bad." Zacky stated.

"My father called you a thug." She said, shaking her head with embarrassment.

"But your mom knew who I was." He pointed out.

"Only because my cousin." She laughed, "And let's not even discuss Tyler."

He chuckled as he raised his arms high above his head and stretched. He walked into the kitchen to get himself a bottle of water and he noticed the door that linked to the back yard was open. He burrowed his brows together as he walked over and shut the door. He knew they hadn't let it open. Had someone who had a key stopped by? He quickly looked around the house to see if anything was out of place. He didn't see anything out of place.

He walked out of the kitchen and saw Abbey lighting some candles to freshen up the house.

"I'll be right back." He said, darting up the stairs to check around. He looked in every room and didn't notice anything out of place. He laughed and realized he was probably just being paranoid. Maybe the wind blew the door open? He could have left it unlocked. . .

"What are you doing?" Abbey asked as she walked inside the bedroom where Zacky was standing.

"Nothing." He replied, "Just. . . when I went into the kitchen, the door was open."

Her brows burrowed, "But we locked them before we left."

"I know. . ." Zacky said, "Nothing is missing though, so maybe it was just the wind?"

"The wind can't blow a locked door open, baby." Abbey said.

"Maybe it was mom or shit." Zacky groaned, "Gena has a key, I just fucking remembered."

"Why would she come here?" Abbey asked, "Are you sure nothing has been taken?"

"I'm positive. Go check over your room."

They spent the next hour or so checking over everything in the house. Nothing seemed out of place or missing, which confused the two of them even more.

"I'm changing my locks tomorrow." Zacky said shaking his head, "This just doesn't make sense."

"Maybe it's nothing. . . maybe it was just the wind."

"Maybe." He muttered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image