Rule Breaker

Locksmith

The alarm clock began going off loudly, which caused Zacky to groan. He reached over and turned it off, and then rolled back over and attempted to sleep again. He heard a soft giggle, and then could feel Abbey scooting her petite body closer to his.

"We need to get up and get dressed." She whispered, her face buried.

"It's half past eight." He mumbled.

"Locksmith." She muttered, as she raised up in the bed.

Zacky sighed, as he opened one eye and watched as she tossed the covers away from her body and then got up from the bed. He watched as she stretched her arms above her head, and then walked out of his room. She had been staying with him since the storm. He closed his eyes and rolled over onto his side. He was not a morning person at all.

Abbey laughed as she watched back into the bedroom after brushing her teeth. Zacky had fallen back to sleep. She laid back down on the bed, and ran her fingers through his hair. He stirred slightly with her touch.

"Baby, if you don't wake up then I'm just going to go downstairs and real with him myself."

"Is he here?" He muttered, eyes still closed.

"Not yet." She said, "But he will be in twenty minutes."

"Put on clothes." He mumbled.

She arched a brow, "I have clothes on."

"You have a tank and shorts. Put on clothes."

She laughed, "I'm gonna wear this unless you get up too."

"You're not even wearing a bra, Abbey."

"Maybe the locksmith will like that." She teased.

"Ugh." He groaned, "I'm getting up." He said, raising up in the bed.

He slowly opened his eyes and looked over at his girlfriend. She was grinning at him. He sighed. She was a morning person and he was not. How was this suppose to be fair?

"I'm keeping you up all night tonight, so that way I can sleep in tomorrow."

"You kept me up until two AM. How much later do you plan on keeping me up, baby?" She asked.

He chuckled, "It was your idea to skip sleep when I offered."

She laughed, "You offered sex or sleep, which one did you think I would pick?"

"Well, I just figured--"

He was cut off by the ringing of the door bell. He groaned as he grabbed his t-shirt from the floor, and then quickly walked down the stairs. Abbey decided she would change clothes before she went down. She knew Zacky really wouldn't appreciate her walking downstairs wearing tiny sleeping shorts and a thin tank top.

She walked into the living room and found the man and Zacky talking. He was briefing Zacky on the new locks that would be placed in the house. Zacky kept nodding his head, and would ask questions every so often.

"So, if you don't have anymore questions. I'll go ahead and install them."

"Alright, man. Take your time." Zacky said, and then walked over to Abbey.

He wrapped his arms around her and then leaned down and brushed his lips against hers. She smiled into the kiss. She was so happy she had found someone like him. There was still a nagging feeling in the back of her head about the door being open.

Nothing had been stolen, so if someone did come in, then they had another motive for doing so. She just couldn't figure out what that motive would be. If they didn't take anything, then why else would they be inside the house? She just didn't understand a purpose behind it.

"Baby," She said, as she walked into the room where Zacky was.

"Yeah?"

"I'm gonna go upstairs and clean around a bit." She told him.

"Ok." He replied.

She walked upstairs and started in the room where she was keeping her clothes. She sorted through things and dusted around. She didn't find anything out of the ordinary, or anything, which allowed some of her paranoid feelings to subside.

Once she was finished in her room, she walked over to Zacky's and began cleaning. She giggled as she picked up some of her own articles of clothing from his floor and placed them in the dirty hamper. She found a jacket of his laying in the floor and decided it needed to be hung up. She didn't even know why he would have a jacket out since they lived in California. It seemed kind of silly.

As she opened the closet door she came face to face with all of Zacky's clothing. She giggled softly as she hung the jacket up. When she picked the jacket up, her brows burrowed seeing something fall to the ground. It looked like a white piece of paper. She bent down and picked it up, and realized it was a picture of some sort. As she flipped it over to see what it was of, her heart dropped.

It was a picture of Gena and Zacky in a very comprising position. Gena was actually topless, straddling him. Someone had apparently came into the room and caught them during the act. The only thing you could see was the top of Gena's ass, and some of Zacky's tattoos. Abbey swallowed hard as she starred down at the picture.

"What are you looking at?" Zacky asked.

Abbey sighed, and handed Zacky the picture. His eyes went sort of wide as he looked at the picture.

"Where the hell did you find this?" He asked.

"Under your jacket."

"I've never even saw this before, other than on Gena's camera ages ago." He said, and then groaned. "You realize what she's doing, right?"

"Yeah." Abbey nodded.

She wasn't about to get mad at Zacky over it. She could have over reacted, but what good would that do?

"She'll probably try to come back." Zacky sighed.

Abbey didn't say anything. She knew that Gena would come back. She also knew that Gena wasn't going to stop. Abbey knew Gena wasn't going to stop, so she knew it was all up to her to stop this drama.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image
This is my 3rd time trying to update. M keeps signing me out. ;\