Rule Breaker

Cat Fight

Abbey sighed as she walked down the stairs. The week was passing quicker than she would like. She only had a couple of days left off work. Today Zacky was out with his band mates, so she had the entire house to herself. She smiled as she saw Icky running towards her. She bent down and placed her hands on the top of the dogs head to give him a soft touch.

"I bet you're hungry, huh Icky?" She said, as she walked into the kitchen.

His bowl was empty, so she walked over to the large bag of dog food and placed some in his bowl. Just as she placed the bowl down on the ground, she heard some noise by the kitchen door. Her brows burrowed as she walked closer to it. She laughed as she looked through the stained glass and saw a blur of blond. She knew Gena would come back, and it was about damn time to give the blond a real piece of her mind. Abbey pulled the door open quickly, causing Gena to stumble forward a bit.

"We changed the locks, Doll." Abbey replied with a grin.

"You're a fucking bitch." Gena said.

"And you're a slut."

Gena laughed, "Zacky is only with you for sex. He doesn't love you."

Gena hit a very sore nerve with Abbey. She knew Zacky might not love her, but he had proved that he cared about her. She knew Gena was trying to break her down. She wasn't going to let that happen.

"I think you should remove yourself from this property before I remove you myself."

Gena once again laughed, "You think you can fucking handle me? Get real, Abbey. You've never handled a situation in your life. You've always been this little goody two shoes."

Abby shook her head, and decided to prove Gena wrong. This had been a long time coming to her. Gena had always mistreated people, and it was about damn time she learned her lesson. Abbey didn't hesitate in crashing her fist in the side of Gena's face.

Gena clutched to her cheek and looked at Abbey with shock. She wasn't the type of girl who would stand up for herself verbally, let alone physically. Gena groaned and then clutched her own hands into fist, and began swinging towards Abbey. Abbey dunked and missed her first punch, and then they managed to each get in a few good hits as the fight continued.

Zacky opened the front door to his house and walked inside. Brian and Jimmy were behind him. They were all laughing about something Johnny had said earlier in the day. Zacky stopped when he heard someone screaming. He looked back towards Brian and then took off running into the kitchen. His eyes nearly popped out of his head when he saw Abbey and Gena fighting. There was blood on the floor, and the two of them looked as if they were both exhausted and worn down.

"Cat fight!" Jimmy laughed, as he leaned against the wall and watched.

Zacky groaned loudly as he walked over to the two of them and tried to separate them. Abbey was punching Gena directly in the face, and Zacky could see where the blood was coming from. Gena's nose was bleeding.

"I'll get Gena." Brian muttered, trying to pull the blond away from the red head.

It took Brian and Zacky a few minutes to pull the girls apart. It looked like each of them had been put into a shredder. Their clothing was ripped. Hair was laying all across the kitchen floor. They had scratches all over their bodies, and Gena's nose was busted.

"I'm going to fucking kill you!" Gena screamed, as Brian locked her in his arms and began dragging her through the door.

Abbey shook her head, as she tried to break free from Zack. She wasn't finished with Gena. The adrenalin was kicking in over load.

"Let me go, Zack!" She seethed, "I'm not fucking finished with her."

"Abbey, calm down." Zacky said, wrapping his arms tighter around her. She was trying to squirm her way free to get a hold of Gena.

"LET ME GO!" Abbey screamed. She really wanted to finish what she had started.

Zacky groaned loudly, and pulled Abbey out of the kitchen and into the living room. He had never saw this side of his girlfriend. He kind of liked it in some ways. At least he knew she could hold her own in a fight. But then again, he didn't like seeing her with scratches on her arms and face.

"Zacky, I am not finished with her. Now let me go." She said, trying to move past him.

"Baby, I am not letting you two fight. She's not worth you're fucking time. Just calm the hell down!"

"She fucking tried to get in the house again! She's fucking put pictures of you two fucking in the house! She's bringing up the fact that you don't fucking love me! I am not dealing with her shit anymore!" Abbey screamed.

A girl could only take so much, and Abbey had took enough. She was letting all of her frustrations out on Gena. Her family stress, her relationship stress, and even the stress that Gena had brought on her was all coming to the surface.

Zacky sighed, as he cupped Abbey's face in his hands and starred down into her green eyes.

"Baby, please calm down. Okay? Gena is gone. Brian took her outside and told her to leave or we'd call the cops and get her for trying to break in."

"I fucking hate her." Abbey sighed.

"I hate her too." Zacky nodded.

Abbey licked over her lips and shook her head as she sat down on the couch. The adrenaline was running low now, and she was starting to feel the pain from the fight. The scratches were burning, and Gena had pulled some of her hair out, which meant her scalp was sore. This was the first fight that she had ever had.

"Are you calmed down now?" Zacky asked.

"Yes." She nodded.

"Dude," Jimmy said as he walked into the room, "Your kitchen looks like a fucking wrestling ring. Blood and hair everywhere. It's awesome!" Jimmy laughed, "And your girl totally kicked Gena's ass."

Abbey half smiled at that fact. At least she had won the fight in Jimmy's eyes. She looked up when she saw Brian entering the room. He shook his head.

"Gena told me she was calling the cops, and then I explained that it would just be worse for her that way since she was attempting to break in. She started crying and whining about how she still loved you." Brian said as he looked over at Zacky, "I think she may be gone for good though. I think getting her face messed up taught her a lesson."

Abbey really hoped that she learned her lesson. She didn't want to deal with anymore drama from Gena. She knew fighting was probably the immature way of dealing with the situation. But for once in her life she didn't care.

"I think we should go." Jimmy said to Brian.

"Yeah." Brian nodded, "Sure you two have. . . things to do or something."

"Dude, clean the blood in the kitchen in case I come over and want something to eat." Jimmy said as he exited the house.

Zacky looked over at Abbey and sighed. There was something she had said that was bugging him, and he wanted to talk to her about it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image