Rule Breaker

Out Of Character

Abbey sighed, as she walked into the kitchen and began cleaning. There was blond and red hair laying all over the floor, and Gena's blood was on the tile. She really hoped it didn't stain. She swept up the hair, and then proceeded to scrub the blood off the tile. Zacky was picking up a few of the things they had knocked down in the process of fighting, which had been a chair and some plastic containers on the counter.

"So, what made you two start fighting?" Zacky asked. He still needed to bring up something that was bothering him, but he didn't want to do it right away.

"Uhm. She was just trying to open the door, and I opened it for her. Then I just punched her in the face after we switched a few insults back and forth." Abbey admitted.

"You hit her first?" Zacky questioned.

He had assumed that Gena had started the fight, and Abbey was just defending herself. He was shocked to find that Abbey had actually tossed the first punch.

"She pissed me off." Abbey said, shrugging her shoulders.

"So you punched her?" Zacky laughed.

"Pretty much." She nodded, "I was just tired of all the shit."

"That's out of character for you, baby."

She laughed, "I don't think anything is really out of character for me anymore."

He smiled and nodded his head. Since the two of them had got together a lot of changes had been made with her. She now stood up for herself. She didn't take shit from anyone. She was more confident and open about things. She also didn't care about facing drama head on, even if it did end up getting physical.

Zacky chuckled, "You're definitely a rule breaker now, Baby."

She smirked, "That's what happens when you start dating Zacky Baker."

"Hey!" He laughed again, "You can't blame me. I had nothing to do with it."

She giggled, as she walked over towards him. She shoved him playfully into the wall behind him, and then brought her hands up and wrapped them around his neck. She then slowly brought her lips up and brushed them against his. He sighed into the kiss. It felt so good to have her soft lips against his. He hadn't kissed her since this morning, and he had missed it so much.

"I need to talk to you about something." He said, as she pulled away.

"Mmm." She said, biting down on her bottom lip, "Is it bad?"

"No." He shook his head, "I think it's good."

"Okay then." She said, leaning up and pecking his lips once again, "Tell me."

"You know when I was holding you back from killing Gena. . ." He said with a smirk, and then he frowned, "You said something that bothered me."

"What did I say?" She asked, knotting her brows together.

"You said she brought up the fact that I don't love you." Zacky said.

"She did though." Abbey said.

Zacky sighed. He didn't know if he loved her or not until that moment. But the moment she screamed that at him, it broke his heart. He knew he loved her. He loved her more than anything and he wanted her to know that. He wanted her to know that he would never love anyone as much as he loved her.

"But it's not true." He whispered.

"What's not true, babe?" She asked, slightly confused.

"I do love you, Abbey." He sighed.

"Zack, just because I got in a fight when Gena doesn't mean--"

He cut her off by pressing his pierced lips against hers. He knew that she probably wouldn't believe him now when he said it. So he needed to show her just how much he loved her. He brought his hands up and wrapped them around her neck. He wasn't letting her break this kiss. Not until she believed him. He continued kissing her for a long time, and when he pulled away to breathe, he wasted no time in placing butterfly kisses all along her face.

"You believe me, right?" He asked, kissing down her neck.

She fought to hold back a moan, "I don't know. . ." She whispered.

He sighed, as he kissed back up to her mouth, "What can I do to make you believe me?" He asked, looking down into her green eyes that mirrored his.

She smiled, "You can start by walking up those stairs and getting under the covers with me."

He chuckled, "Is that all you want from me?"

She giggled, "Well, it's a start." She said jokingly, "But I ultimately want this." She said, placing her finger on his heart.

He smiled, "Baby, you have that. It's all yours."

"All mine?"

"Well, Icky holds some of it."

She giggled, "Well, Icky holds some of mine as well."

He smirked as he leaned down and pressed his lips hard against hers. He couldn't believe it took him so long to realize he loved her. She was the most amazing woman he had ever met and he was just now realizing it. As he pulled away he sighed loudly.

"I love you so fucking much, Abbey."

"You sure?" She asked, still unsure.

"I am positive, and I plan on spending every day of my life proving it to you." He whispered, as he kissed her again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image