Rule Breaker

Good Morning

Abbey woke up to feeling someone kissing on her neck. She opened her eyes and smiled as she arched her neck, giving Zacky even more room. He grunted, and then moved his lips from her neck up to her lips. She kissed him back hard, not even caring if she had morning breathe or not. He dipped his tongue into her mouth and explored. She moaned softly into the kiss, as he pulled away.

"Morning baby." He whispered.

She smiled, "Morning, and what a nice one it is."

He chuckled, "We're staying in bed all day today."

"We are?" She laughed.

"Mhm." He said, kissing her on the cheek again, "It's your last day off." He said, moving his lips from her cheek to her ear lobe, "and I want to spend the entire day in the bed with you."

"Mmm." She smiled, "I really like the sound of that."

He laughed as he leaned up and kissed her softly on the lips. She wrapped her hands around his neck and pulled him down closer on her. He groaned as he allowed his hands to reach down and slowly began pulling the shirt off her body. She broke away from the kiss and allowed him to pull it over her head. He smirked down at her bare chest, as he kissed her softly and then began to drag his lips down her neck, and towards her breast.

The phone began going off from the nightstand and Zacky groaned loudly, as he removed his mouth from her neck. He sighed, as he reached over and answered the phone. Who the hell would be calling at eight in the morning?

He answered the phone and was surprised to hear his sister, Zina's voice on the other end of the phone. He burrowed his brows together. She never called this early unless she wanted something.

"What's up, Zina?" He asked, and then mouthed the word 'sister' to Abbey.

Abbey watched as Zacky tossed his head back. He looked annoyed but sighed.

"Yeah, that will be fine."

"What time are you bringing them over?"

"Okay sis. Love you too. No problem."

He hung up the phone and then groaned as he fell back on the bed beside his practically naked girlfriend. She was only wearing her underwear, since he had already pulled her top off. He licked over his pierced lips as he rolled over to face her.

"Zina needs to go with her husband to see his mom. She just had some sort of surgery, and they don't want Gianna and Gavin to tag along. So. . ."

"You're babysitting?"

He chuckled, "We're babysitting."

"I can't wait to meet them. What time are they coming?"

"In a couple of hours."

"I need to get a shower."

"I'm joining you. Showering together saves water."

"Zacky, you know that's not the reason why you want to shower together."

"I know, but that sounds so much better than 'showering together ensures that I get laid today'."

She rolled her eyes playfully and smacked him lightly on the arm as she got up and collected her clothing for the day. She had been wanting to meet some of Zacky's family for awhile now, and finally she was going to get that chance.

After she and Zacky shared a shower, and then a second shower to clean up from the first, she changed clothing and began on her hair and make up. She was really nervous to be spending some time with his niece and nephew. She had heard him talk about Gavin quite a bit. She knew Zacky loved them a lot, and she wanted to make a great impression on them.

"So, what are they like?" Abbey asked as she walked into the living room and sat down on the couch.

"Gavin is pretty much me trapped in a kid's body. Gianna is your typical little girl."

Abbey giggled, "A mini Zacky, that should be fun."

It wasn't much longer until the door bell rang. Abbey breathed in deeply praying that Zacky's family liked her. Zacky grabbed her hand, as he pulled her over to the door and opened it up. There was a very beautiful woman standing there with two children.

"Zina, this is my girlfriend Abbey. Abbey my sister Zina."

"Oh! Finally!" Zina grinned, "I've heard so much about you from both mom and Zack. I guess he's been keeping you from us so we don't scare you off. You two need to come over for dinner sometime!"

Abbey grinned widely, glad that Zina was so accepting. She was then introduced to the kids. Like Zacky had said, Gianna was a typical little girl, and Gavin was a replica of him.

"Are we going to any games soon?" Gavin asked, looking up at his uncle.

Zacky grinned, "Whenever you want to, little man."

"How about. . . the next game." Gavin laughed.

Zacky smirked, "I'll buy us tickets, okay?" He said, ruffling his nephew's hair.

Abbey smiled seeing how good he was with his sister's kids. She never really pictured him to be good with kids until this point. But now seeing him with his niece and nephew. She just knew that one day he would be an amazing father to children of his own.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay. So I finished this story yesterday. It ends on Chapter 50. I have hopes of having another Zacky one out in it's place. I have two different ideas for a Zacky story, and I really like both of them but I'm not sure which one I should approach first. I'm going to give you guys a short summary and maybe you can help. It's not really a voting or anything, since I'll ultimately decide on which one I want to do, but I'd like some input if an idea is too over used or something.

idea one: A young girl (19) gets dragged to an Avenged show by a good friend of hers, and she ends up getting drunk. She's going to end up sleeping with Zacky, and then she finds out she's pregnant. Of course, that story would deal with the struggles of her being pregnant so young, and Zacky also dealing with Gena issues, finding out he's the father to a baby, and their relationship will bloom. Also some drama, and twists along the way.

idea two: Pretty simple. Sort of an online romance thing. I've done this with a Bam story, and Joker story before, so I'm not sure if I should use it again. I just thought it'd be a really interesting idea for Zacky, and I thought maybe I could switch it up. I'm not sure though.

Opinions, please!

Image