Sequel: Rescued.
Status: Finito!

Stranded

Jealousy

We sat around for a while Makahla flirted and I watched, I kinda felt hopeless because the way she acted just looked soooooo natural! After a while we all got up and were going to head to the stage area so we were ready for the show, she had linked arms with Caleb and they were skipping together singing the Wizard of Oz song.

“Hey Kay Kay wanna go get Starbucks?” Jack asked pulling her attention away from Caleb, wow… this really was working for her!

“Sure! Sara, you coming?” she asked me grabbing my arm,

“I guess. Jack are we really letting her have coffee?” I asked, as I have said before, Makahla and caffeine was not a good combination!

“Yeah! She’s not that bad!” he shrugged, Makahla gave a little evil laugh and winked at me, this was not going to be good! Makahla linked her arms with Jack on one side and me on the other, just before we pushed the door open she just stopped, pulling Jack and I back with her.

“You can’t go out there just like that! We only have a little bit of time and people will recognize you in no time flat!” she slipped off her hoodie and handed it to him, he was soo skinny it was baggy enough to hide him completely, only then did she start walking with him again. We had almost made it past the huge line of people when a random girl with amazingly awesome hair linked arms with Jack and whispered something in his ear, he mumbled back; she kept her arm linked with his, Makahla shot a questioning look at me, I shrugged she rolled her eyes and we continued on to the coffee franchise.

“I'll get the crap, you guys go sit down.” Jack said after checking to make sure the shop was almost empty,

“I'll help!” Makahla said not letting go of him, the other girl and I went to sit down at a table in the back corner,

“I’m Anna, sorry for crashing your little party but I really wanted to meet Jack…” she blushed a little bit,

“It’s okay, I’m Sara, and that’s Makahla.” I gestured to my best friend “So how did you recognize Jack?” I was really curious; I thought we had him hidden well.

“Oh that? That was easy! I’m following him on twitter and he said he was ‘headed off for deliciousness with his new bestestst friend and her bestestst friend’ I watched the door and saw a really tall mother ****** and two girls. I recognized you from a video of ‘Remembering Sunday my best friend sent me from the concert she went to in Tucson. Like I said it wasn’t that hard really that hard.” Wow… this was something Makahla would do… and it was kinda creepy! Just at that moment the two returned with the coffee, and strawberry frappocino thingy, as hot caffeinated drinks are against my religion and coffee’s gross anyway.

“So um, uh…” Jack started realizing he didn’t know her name,

“My name’s Anna!” she giggled

“Well Anna we didn’t know what to get you so we got three of our favorites and we're going to let you choose what you want.” Makahla finished for him,

“You didn’t have to get me anything, I just wanted to meet the real you.” She said blushing

“It’s okay Anna, you didn’t shout out who I was in front of everyone it’s all good.” Jack said grinning she giggled and grabbed the first cup her hands touched.

“What’s this?” she asked head cocked to the side obviously Flirting with him, I could actually tell which meant it was painfully obvious to Makahla…

“Espresso with Carmel and cream and sugar and whipped cream!” he replied flirting as well. We all talked and drank our drinks. Anna was a pretty cool person; she cut and died her own hair, which was amazing because of how amazing her hair was. She worked at Hot Topic. She loved All Time Low and Forever The Sickest Kids; guess who her favorite people were from those bands! Yes that’s right! Jack and Caleb! You could see the jealously in Makahla’s eyes, well a least I could because I knew her so well. Jack got a text from Matt saying that we needed to head back really soon because they were letting people in right then, Jack asked Anna if she wanted to go with us and hang out with the guys. Of course she said yes.

When we got back everyone was busy and I didn’t feel like being around people right then so I stole Makahla’s phone to get on MSN, hoping Kaitie was on, I really needed advise on flirting and she was a queen at it!

Kaitie says:
Hey chica! long time no talky! haha

I was in luck! She was on while she was at work.

Makahla says:
yuupyupyup

Makahla says:
haha

Makahla says:
btw its sara not makahla, she's with caleb and jack

Kaitie says:
whats up?

Makahla says:
nothing... can i ask u something?

Kaitie says:
ohhh hey sara! (:

Kaitie says:
sure, you know you can ask me anything..

Makahla says:
i need your help...

I knew she would know how to deal with my over scheming friend, she had her share of it in high school,

Kaitie says:
with what? did makahla hurt herself again?

Makahla says:
no not yet! haha

Kaitie says:
good. glad to know my doctorly duties arent needed....yet. anyway shoot.

Makahla says:
but shes trying to help me with my guy problems... and you know how she gets these elabrate schemes...

Makahla says:
how did u deal with them?

Kaitie says:
uh huh.... oh well... i usually go through with them for a week and it either works or i give up.
what is she

Kaitie says:
up yo?

Kaitie says:
to*

Makahla says:
she has the crazy idea i need to win Alex over from his girlfriend by making him jelous

Makahla says:
to do that she wants me to flirt with Kyle Burns...

Makahla says:
I CANT FLIRT!

Kaitie says:
deary, its not hard to flirt.

Makahla says:
you know mw

Makahla says:
*me

Kaitie says:
well, try biting your lip, but dont make it look slutty. i doubt you could but still. anyway... stand with your

Makahla says:
with my what?

Kaitie says:
hip popped out and tilt your head to the side a little... that usually works on the hot guys i work with.

Kaitie says:
yet the only action they get is in the ER.....

Makahla says:
umm okay... its going to be really weird!

Makahla says:
haha nice!!

Makahla says:
btw how's work going?

Makahla says:
thanks for the advise by the way

Kaitie says:
nnooo it wont. just bat your eyelashes act all me-ish. haha works great. you're welcome.

Kaitie says:
oh crap... hey i have a code 91. ): i g2g.

Sigh this was going to be difficult! Kaitie gave great advice but I was just hopeless at flirting! I was going to try my hardest anyway!

“Hey Kyle!” I giggled walking past him, I cocked my head to the side and winked at him, and you know what he did? HE RAN TO MAKAHLA SAYING HE WAS SCARED I WAS GOING TO KILL HIM! Made me feel great about flirting! Not!
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay people here it is! this goes out to blackveilbride she won my contest and yeah... so heres her pic thing she wanted http://media.photobucket.com/image/emo/sailoe_me/Emo/cutee.jpg?o=20

enjoy!