Sequel: Rescued.
Status: Finito!

Stranded

Train the Kitty

“Matt! We need to use your rental!” I told him.

“Why?” He questioned almost possessively. Men and their cars, I swear.

“To take these kittens to the shelter and buy stuff for cute lil Train here..” Sara explained, cuddling her face with the black cat she had come to love. We both looked at him like two cold, rain-soaked puppies.

“Dang it! Fine! But, I’m driving.” He growled, getting in the car. Sara and I high fived each other, cheering slightly before getting in the car. Manipulative female powers activate!

~~~~

“You know, you two are going to cause way more trouble than you’re worth.” Matt mentioned, pulling into the animal shelter’s parking lot. Sara and I looked at each other.

“What do you mean?” We asked him, cocking our heads to the side and getting out of the car.

“I mean, these boys are going to go crazy by the time tour’s over.” Matt simplified.

“What are you telling this to me for? Makahla’s the one causing fights in the parking lot. "Plus, Alex already has a girlfriend.” She shrugged.

Matt rolled his eyes at Sara’s comment and opened the door for us. “Yeah right.” He said disbelievingly. I knew what he meant. Sara was absolutely clueless when it came to noticing how boys were around her.

My cute, clueless best friend. I wonder if that would be a good book concept…maybe.

“I say it’s what Alex gets for totally hitting on me while dating someone else.” Sara shrugged, handing Train to the vet for a check up to make sure he was healthy and ready to be away from his mommy. Matt stayed silent with a slight smirk on his face. Once we were done at the shelter, we went to walmart.

“There’s only one collar for a cat like this.” I said, looking at Sara. She smiled, nodding, Sara hid Train in her coat while we ran to the crafts, telling Matt to get food and other cat stuff and we’d meet him there.

I went for the red ribbon while Sara got the bell. She came back with a medium bell and a small bell. “We can have matching necklaces.” She explained. Train was a small lump in her hoodie pocket, it thought it was rather cute.

Matt was staring at the cat food, looking confused. “Don’t you know how to lift a bag?” Sara asked, I noticed he was also empty handed.

“I don’t know what to get…” Matt shrugged. Sara and I looked at him.

“Train’s a kitten, give him kitten food!”

“Soft…” Sara added.

“I’m sorry, I’ve only ever been around dogs!” Matt protested.

“You know, Sara’s cat can eat Mickey Mouse.” I pointed out. Matt looked scared for a minutes and I hoped he was just playing along.

When we got back to the venue with bags and bags full of toys, the first two sets were already over.

“Sorry you missed All Time Low’s set.” I apologized to Matt as Sara went back to the FTSK bus. When I got back to the bus, Caleb was there, having already played their set.

“Makahla—“ Caleb started.

“Still steamed, getting my things.” I said. I met Sara by the bunk, she was cuddling with Train on it. “Do you want to stay here, or come with me to Mayday Parade’s bus?” I asked her.

“I wouldn’t want to uproot Train since he’s already settled in.” Sara cooed, scratching Train who new wore his collar Sara had hers on too.

“So, you’ll stay then?” I asked, “But there’s only one bunks…”

“We’ll switch off, couch one day, bunk the next…” She shrugged, still petting Train.

“All right…” I shrugged, gathering my stuff.

Now it was my choice to either; be nice to her, or move things along between her and Alex. A friend will send over just any boy, a best friend will send your crush.

“Alex, I’m kicking you out of the bus.” I called to him upon entering the bus.

“What? Why?” He protested, eating a bowl of cereal.

“Think of it like this, now you’re sharing a bus with Sara. You can get on her good side again.” I coaxed.

Alex looked at me for a few seconds, processing what I had said. A slow smile spread on his face. “But don’t even dream of sharing a bunk with her.” I told him. His smile deflated and I knew that’s exactly what he was thinking. “As far as Sara’s concerned, you’re black listed.” I told him.

“Is it because I didn’t tell her about Lisa?”

“Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner!” I cheered. Since Mayday Parade were still playing, it was only Rian, Alex and I on the bus.

Once Alex had his stuff together, he left. Sara came just five minutes after he left. “Makahla you big meany!” She whined.

I smirked, this is wonderful. “Yes, Sara, my dear?” I replied sweetly.

“You sent him. I thought you would’ve done the noble thing and sent Rian!” She motioned to Rian, who looked up from his phone at her.

“Well, now he can see all the time when you flirt with Kyle.” I shrugged.

“Wait…if both Jack and Caleb are in social Siberia to you, how am I going to learn to flirt?” Ah, my best friend with flirting problems.

I looked at Rian. No, he has a girlfriend. “Uhhh…”

“Rian, what you’re hearing is super top secret, okay?” Sara warned, glaring. Rian shook his head, and zipped his lips.

Train poked his head out of Sara’s hoodie pocket. My mind was on our operation’s obvious problem. “Why weren’t you born with the ability to naturally flirt like all girls are supposed to!?” I said, frustrated. Sara suddenly got rather sad, I could tell since the mood changed dramatically.

Oh yeah…I said something stupid again. But, she did seem rather touchy lately. Probably since her father hasn’t stopped trying to call again. Usually, he stopped after a few days.

I turned to Rian, “When’s the next day off?” I asked.

“Next week in Salt Lake…why?”

“I’m calling in a professional.” I said, whipping out my phone.

“Salt Lake?” Sara asked, brightening instantly.

This is going to be good, I smiled. After I was off the phone, Sara looked at me from dangling her hoodie string in front of Train.

“Let’s talk about your guy problems now.” Sara said. “What are you going to do?”

“I guess…whoever makes the first move.” I shrugged.

“Guys are stupid.” Sara looked at Rian. “No offense.”

“Eh, it’s quite true.” Rian shrugged.

“So it’ll take a while for on of the to get a clue.” Sara finished, “My money’s on Caleb though. “She added.

“Yeah, right. It’ll be Jack. He may act stupid, but he won’t lose a girl. He’s actually really determined.” Rian put in. “Went through high school with him, trust me…as soon as he sees a girl he wants, he goes after her. Once he has her, he’s devoted.”

“Aw!” Sara and I cooed, tilting our heads.

“Actually, I’m not so sure I like this flirting plan…look how it ended up with you, Jack, and Caleb…they’re fighting.” Sara revised her previous plan.

“We’ll just explain it all to Kyle…plus, he’s scared of you, remember? I doubt he’ll ever fall in love with you.”

“Gee, thanks Makahla. That makes me feel loads better.” Sara replied sarcastically. “But, if we explain it to Kyle, it won’t be as natural.”

“Rian, how’s the best way to get Alex jealous?” Makahla turned to Rian and Rian looked a little shocked at being addressed, considering this was a total girl conversation.

“I guess…just do what you’re planning on doing. Alex is a pretty simple guy…and I think he really does like you, Sara.” Rian shrugged. Sara smacked her forehead.

“Why does everyone keep saying that?” She groaned.
♠ ♠ ♠
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
I'm really bored and I'm listening to mysisters tell boy stories...they want me to tell one, but I don't have any. Hahahahaha

OH, by the way....whoever gets the 'reference' in here gets a cookie...
It's a rather straight out reference, and whoever has seen the show or read the book would know.
See? Just gave you a hint. Hahahahahahaha.