Sequel: Rescued.
Status: Finito!

Stranded

bi polar bear

It had been exactly six days and three hours since I had told Caleb and Jack that I wasn’t talking to them (not that I was counting or anything) and I hadn’t said more than one or two words, like “excuse me” or “no/yes/I don’t care” when absolutely necessary. I was also still living on the Mayday Parade bus with Rian; it felt weird waking up and not having Sara around… I had lived with her for five years now and almost everyday she was bugging something, or me to wake up and now I just had stupid boys! And why is that? Because I wanted to actually get a boyfriend, and flirted with two guys at once! It wasn’t as good of an idea as it seemed, and I really didn’t know if I was going to get ether one of them now! I sighed and rolled out of my bunk where I had been sulking all day. Whenever anyone tried to get me out I said I didn’t feel good and I had cramps, which was partially true, but the real reason was I was out of my bi-polar meds, not a good thing! I had been medicated since I was 16 and without it I was not a good person to be around sometimes, and I was worried about the guys rubbing me the wrong way and me snapping and hurting someone through words or actual physical actions. I loved being on tour and I really didn’t want to be kicked off because of some stupid psychological issue… great now I was crying! Gosh this drove me crazy!!! I go from being just a little disappointed to bawling like a baby in two seconds flat! I took a couple of deep breaths, so I could control myself, I still had a little of my meds in my system. I needed help…

“Hey chicka! How’s tour?” Kaitie answered on the second ring,

“Kaitie-Lynn I’m having a slight issue…” I sighed

“Did you get hurt?” she asked laughing a little

“NO! WHY DOES EVERONE THINK THAT! JUST BECAUSE I HAVE A PROBLEM I NEED TO TALK OUT I GOT HURT?!” I almost screamed into the phone,

“Oh, out of meds I take it!” she sighed, “Have you called your Doctor?”

“Yeah, he’s on Vacation.” I replied

“Where are you going to be tomorrow?” She asked

“Salt Lake.”

“I'll get Jason to call something in for you.” She was talking about her fiancé who was a shrink that I had seen before when I was in Ohio visiting my family, so he knew my case and what I needed.

“I can’t wait until tomorrow!” I sighed near tears again, “I’m sorry for yelling at you.”

“It’s okay dear, I’m use to it.” She brushed it off, but I still felt bad for yelling at her, “Now since I can’t do anything right now, how’s tour? Any luck with your boys?”

“Fun, no, and what are you doing all next week starting tonight?” I asked

“That’s awesome, I’m sorry, and I have the week off because I worked all this week why?”

“Because I asked Matt about bringing a visitor to one of the shows and he said yes, and Sara and I both need you… can you please come?” I begged

“I would love to Mak, but I can’t afford a plane ticket this late!” she sighed,

“Please! Matt said that he’d pay for it!”

“Okay fine I guess, but why the sudden urgency?”

“Because I need my meds and Sara and I both need your expertise in the guy department.”

“Okay I guess I’m going to Salt Lake!” she chuckled “Find when my plane leaves and from where.”

“Okay, I'll Text the information to you later, but for right now I need help solving the currant situation! What am I going to do about my issue with my meds?” I asked

“Well hun there’s only one thing we can do, I'll talk to Jason when I get home and see what he can do for you, but until then, have you told anyone besides Sara about you being bi-polar?”

“No, I didn’t want them to treat me funny.”

“Well that’s first then, after the show and meet and great and such you need to sit everyone down and explain the situation so everyone understands, and they can help you.”

“But I don’t want them to know!”

“Makahla they need to know! Tell me the truth, can you control yourself better when you know people are watching you?” I mumbled a yes, “Well then dear, you need them and they disserve to know what’s going on.”

“Fine.” I sighed,

“Good girl!” she giggled, “I’m pulling in the driveway now, give me about ten minutes to get in and stuff and I'll have Jason call you.”

“Okay, thanks Kaitie-Lynn you’re the best!”

“Anytime dear.” She hung up the phone, I sighed again as I slid my top bunk, I’m short so it was kind of a far fall, I knew I had to tell them, it was the right thing to do, and knowing the guys, they could keep me on the happier side, but I needed to talk to Sara first.

The show was over and all the fans had left, I had pulled Sara to the busses and told her my issue and she agreed with Kaitie that I needed to tell everyone, so that’s what I was doing, everyone was sitting on the stage looking at me slightly confused.

“Okay guys, um I have something I need to tell you all…”I started rocking on my heals nervously.

“What is it Kay?” Caleb asked, I shot him a quick glare,

“I’m bi-“

“We could have guessed that, you didn’t need to call a tour meeting to tell us that!” Kent joked; I glared at them starting to get mad,

“Not Funny Kent, this is serious!” Sara defended me,

“Seriously though what’s wrong?” Alex asked

“I’m bi polar, and I’m out of meds…”

“What?! Why didn’t you tell us earlier?” Matt asked

“Because when I have my meds I can control it, but I ran out of meds last night.” Jack stood up and hugged me,

“If we keep you happy and laughing you’ll be okay?” he asked, I nodded a little,

“It’ll help but not completely, I called Kaitie, and she’s going to have her boyfriend, who’s a phsyc call me in some more into a pharmacy in Salt Lake so we can pick it up tomorrow.”

“If you basically have it under control why are you telling us?” Ryan asked

“Because I don’t want to snap and say something and have everyone get all freaked out, or something.” I shrugged

“Okay, so basically you want us to make you laugh and not piss you off?” Brendon asked grinning

“Yeah, pretty much.” I laughed

“Okay guys, enough chatter, we have to cover a bunch of miles in a little bit of time, so lets get going!” Matt said pointing to the busses, every one groaned but walked that way anyway, Sara caught up to me and linked her arms with mine

“You want me to come with you?” she asked

“Yeah if you would.”

“Okay. Hey Rian, I want to stay with Makahla tonight, can you go to the FTSK bus?” she asked

“Oh, okay sure, just let me grab clothes and my toothbrush.” He responded shrugging,

“Hey, Derek do you care if I bring Train onto your bus?” she asked earning a shrug from the lead singer,

“I don’t care as long as it doesn’t pee on me.” And with that Sara got her stuff and traded with Rian.

The night was nice, Sara and I spent quality girl time together, talking and actually doing girly things such as painting each other’s nails. After a while we decided to be sociable and joined the guys in the front of the bus, Train jumped out of Sara’s arms and onto Alex’s lap, we sat down on the table the only free place left! Sara randomly started singing ‘Black Cat’ by Mayday Parade, Derek chuckled and sang along, we ended up all joining in and singing the rest of the song.

“You know, this one time at a show a chick dressed up as a black cat and chased me down the street to get my autograph, and didn’t have a pen so she had me sign her neck with eyeliner, then she attacked me with a hug!” Alex recollected, I almost choked on my Mountain Dew upon hearing this,

“Yeah, I remember the same girl attacking me with hugs and telling me how she admired us and thought our music was magic, and how that was the best birthday present she had ever gotten.” Derek added, by this point I was laughing my but off.

“Do you remember what her name was?” I asked

“Michelle or something…” Alex guessed

“The only thing I remember was how dorky she was. It was kind of sweet though.” Derek shrugged; my stupid bi-polar was in the way so by now I was crying, “What’s wrong Makahla?”

“That Dork was me…” I whimpered I really hated my mental status! It drove me nuts! Sara pulled the pictures up on my phone and handed it to them.

“God hun, I’m sorry!” Alex said getting up to hug me,

“It’s okay, I understand, its just this stupid bi-polar thing, it makes me emotional.” Sara helped me calm down and the rest of the night went pretty smoothly. At like three in the morning I decided I needed sleep and went to brush my teeth, when I came back Train was wrapped around a bottle of Captain Morgan and was making a funny face, obviously having gotten some in his mouth, it was hilarious! Sara punched Derek in the shoulder because supposedly he encouraged him to do it but everyone was laughing hysterically, even her. As soon as everything calmed down Sara and I jumped in my bunk and talked for a while, ending up falling asleep together.
♠ ♠ ♠
I had a picture for the last part but idk where it went... lol so yeah, im writing in my own pov cuz this is a special part. bare with me!! haha so yeah, comments make me happy!!!

btw for all those A7x fans out there theres this amazing four part story, the first one is called "And All things must end" the chick's name is "shadows harlot" i think. go read it! its awsome!!!! seriously it'll show u what the edge of ur seat is made for (who ever can tell me the refference gets a hug!)