Sequel: Rescued.
Status: Finito!

Stranded

Options

“Alright, my room is right here, and I’m sorry about the mess.” Sara blushed, opening the door. “I tried to clean it up, but it’s an organized chaos, and if I clean it, I’ll never find anything again.” She explained, the boys laughed because they knew exactly how it was.

“Makahla!” Rian shouted, coming into the kitchen where Makahla was getting a glass of apple juice.

“Yeah, Rian?” Makahla peered at him curiously. He sort of looked like a cube of emotionally wrecked car.

“I’m tired! I haven’t slept since I last talked to Kara!” He whined.

“And when was that?”

“Three days ago!” Rian sighed, looking at his phone. No signal.

“Let’s go to sleep, and tomorrow I promise I’ll let you call Kara from my phone…okay?” Makahla asked, pushing Rian towards the stairs.

“Promise?” He asked like a little kid. Alex and Jack looked at Rian and started laughing. He wiped a tired hand over his eyes.

“I promise.” She said and he climbed into bed. Before his head even hit the pillow he was out like a light. Makahla looked around the room with art supplies and other random crap around the room. “Ugh. I vowed never to come in here unless my life depended on it.” She sighed, Makahla hated the smell of turpentine and paint.

“It’s very….artsy.” Zack nodded, looking at Sara’s abstract paintings on the wall.

“Yup, Sara works for Pixar, but she paints on the side.” Makahla explained shortly.

Jack and Alex followed Makahla downstairs and they sat around the table Sara was at, changed into some green sweatpants and a black baggy t-shirt. She was pouring over a sketchpad.

“What are you doing?” Jack asked innocently, peeking over Sara’s shoulder.

“Drawing character designs…” Sara replied, her voice monotone.

“I wouldn’t bother her, she gets caught up in it so easily…” Makahla waved.

“DO NOT!” Sara denied, closing her book and looking up at them all. She still had black smudged on her face, but it wasn’t like she minded. Except, her favorite band was sitting in front of her. Well, half of it was anyway.

They sat and talked for a while, until they were practically passed out on the table. “I’m bored.” Alex moaned, his mouth open and drool leaked out of his mouth while he was laid on the table.

“Me too,” Sara agreed, yawning.

“Want to play a game?” Jack asked.

“What game?” Alex was suspicious of Jack’s games. They were always either dirty, dangerous, stupid, or all three.

“Um….Go fish?” He asked. Makahla, typing away on her computer looked up at Jack, an eyebrow raised.

“Lame.” She rejected, going back to typing.

“Well, what are you doing?” Jack challenged, sitting back in his chair.

“Writing a story…I’m an amateur novelist.” She stated.

“Is there a sexy guitarist with awesome hair?” Jack asked, shining his nails on his shirt.

“Skunk hair?” Makahla grimaced, “No.”

“Aw! You said so yourself that I was sexy!” Jack pouted.

“Was not, that was Sara.” Makahla pointed, not looking up from her computer. She was completely straight face.

“Nuh-uh!” Sara denied. “I was too busy laughing my butt off!” Alex sat up, taking Sara’s sketched without her realizing it. Makahla, Sara, and Jack were arguing back and forth until Alex suddenly started to yell.

“These are freaking amazing!” He said, holding up the book. “Do you want to design out next album cover. How about working merch design? I can get you with Glamour Kills. I have connections.” He started to badger Sara.

“No thanks.” She declined. “I’ve got too much already.” She shook her head, heart pounding since Alex was so close.

“Come on!” Alex pleaded. Sara looked towards Makahla, eyes questioning. Makahla shrugged, but she was smiling.

“Will Makahla be able to come, she’s my bestest friend…?” Sara asked, eyes pleading.

“Absolutely!” Alex grabbed Sara by the shoulders, shaking her.

“Ah-h-h-h-h.” Sara said, trying to push Alex away. “You’re too excited.”

“It’s not everyday that we get to invite two pretty sexy ladies onto tour with us.” Jack nudged Makahla in the side, wagging his eyebrows.

“Where will I put all my art stuff?” Sara wondered, wondering upstairs after everyone else to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
After it's judged, I'll probably start writing more to this story, since it left up on a cliffhanger.

Hey...Makahla? Do you want to co-write this story AND my other Jack story with me?
It would be awesome.
Kthanxbai