Sequel: Rescued.
Status: Finito!

Stranded

Who Gave Jack The Syrup?

We all were sitting at Denny’s, the best place in the world for breakfast! Well besides IHOP, but you get the picture… I was still confused and slightly worried about how I had woken up… well wouldn’t you be? I sighed as I picked at my pancakes, I love pancakes but I just wasn’t feeling them today…

“Jack, are you drinking syrup?” I asked as I glanced over at him, he hid the bottle behind his back.

“Noooo…” he answered looking around and smiling like the Cheshire cat, Makahla was laughing so hard I thought she was going to fall out of her chair.

“Don’t be surprised Sara dear, Jack has been acting the sum of his age since he was 20! And before that he just acted like a child.” Vicky answered cutting up her French toast so she could eat it.

“That’s right! I’m this many years old!” Jack grinned holding up five fingers.

“That makes me a pedophile, doesn’t it?” Makahla in her most serious voice, which made everyone laugh harder.

“What’s wrong Gabe?” Makahla asked looking over at him, he did look quite green.

“How can you eat that?” he asked, I looked over at my friends plate, she had a small omelet and ham.

“Because it’s yummy-licious!” she replied taking another bite

“Ugg.” He shuddered “Do you realize how many animals get mistreated and killed everyday because of the food industry?” he asked

“I don’t believe animals are mistreated by farmers, I knew a lot of commercial farmers growing up and I know that the animals are actually treated as they should be, and I also feel that if God didn’t want animals to be eaten he wouldn’t have made them.”

“And this conversation is over before someone says something to make someone else mad and we have a fight on our hands, which will only make my life harder.” Matt said being the killjoy he is.

“So how about them Yankees?” Jack asked, breaking the awkward silence Makahla and Gabe’s debate if you will, had created.

“Hey Matt what’s on the schedule for today?” Alex asked as he tried to shoot a balled up straw paper at Vicky

“Nothing other than the usual, sound check at the venue at two, show at seven, well I want you all ready at seven, and fan time after that.” Matt replied, “I know I have a skype meeting at one, so I can’t do anything.”

“Okay then that means we need to figure out something to do…” Rian said rubbing his chin like a dork

“STOP! Take some time to think, figure out what’s important to you! Gotta make a serious decision!” I sang, unable to help myself

“I love that song!” Gabe said with a goofy grin.

“KAHLA!!!” Jack said bouncing in his seat (literally) “THEY HAVE A GUMBALL MACHINE!!!” he announced excitedly, the sugar from the syrup must have been strong! “CAN I GO GET ONE? PLEASE!!!!!” he begged Makahla, who was trying her hardest to keep a serious face,

“No Jack, you know the rules, no candy until you finish your breakfast!” she scolded, acting like his mother,

“But Kay Kay, please!!! I already ate my sandwich.” He begged again resting his chin on her shoulder,

“I guess you can.” She sighed, he squealed like a little girl and hugged her and ran off to the door where the candy machines were, as soon as he was out of earshot all of us burst out laughing. I never thought that watching someone get a gumball would be funny but Jack made it so. When he pulled his pink gumball out of the flap thingy his face was priceless. Unless you’ve seen a grown man pouting about a gumball color you wouldn’t understand the magnitude of the hilarity of the situation! He slipped another quarter in and grabbed an orange one, this time he was happy.

“So Sara, Alex said you draw a lot, how would you like to show us your work, and maybe design our next tour shirt?” Gabe asked leaning towards me from across the table

“Maybe, but you have to answer a question first!” I said, crossing my arms over my chest.

“And what would that be beautiful?” he asked, clearly flirting, (and when I recognized it then it had to be bad!) I chose to ignore it and asked my question anyway, the one I was dying to know!

“Are you the lead singer to Oh Hush!?”

“The world may never know” he winked

“Hey quit flirting with my wife!” Makahla scolded faking being angry. He was about to respond when Jack came skipping up with a random girl,

“Hey guys guess what!” he said in a sing song voice, “I found a fan!!!!” he grinned proudly as if he had just discovered a lost artifact “Introduce yourself Hayleigh!”

“You already did that for me.” She replied quietly

“I’m Alex, that is if you didn’t already know.” He grinned winking at her, I don’t know why but that made me really jealous and it shouldn’t.

“I already know who all of you are.” She said blushing, “Even you two.” She gestured to Makahla and I, “You are Jack’s girl and you, you’re going to be Alex’s I know it!”
♠ ♠ ♠
okay there i posted!! woot woot!! haha
Sara's Finally here!!! WOOTNESS!!!!!!! and she's pushing me to write! lol but its okay lol.
btw we now have All Time Low's STD. XD and no you perves! it isnt an sexualy transmitted disease its the "Straight to DVD"!!!! its AMAZING!!! i suggest u all buy it!!!
does anyone else find his bra stand weird?