Sequel: Rescued.
Status: Finito!

Stranded

Rae of Sunshine

"MAKAHLA!!!!!!!!!!! GUESS WHAT I FOUND!!!!!!" Jack squeeled running into the room "Why are you signing those?" he asked Makahla’s face went pale and she dropped the pen. I only have 2 words... Oh Crap!!!!!

“Oh I was just giving him my cell number so he had it to get a hold of us for the show and I was also signing the guest book.” She replied seamlessly

“Oh okay!” he said before plopping down on the floor beside her, “Guess what!” he said holding up a book to his chest

“What Jacky?” she asked reaching for his hand, when they were together I swear unless they were being dorks and goofing off they were attached at the hand!

“It’s a vampire book that doesn’t seem lame or all lovie dovie!” he said holding up a copy of “The History of the Mighty Clan: Volume one The Clan” It was of course a Rae book that Makahla and I were both quite familiar with, infact that series was her baby! She loved writing it. “Victoria said it was one of her favorites and that she thought I would like it too! What do you think?”

“I agree with her! It is a very good book!” she giggled. Before too long we had to leave, so we could make it to the venue to do sound check. Makahla slipped the books she still had to sign into her bag, about 5 thick volumes, (which if you saw all she had stuffed into it, you would be reminded of Mary Poppin’s bag). Hayleigh drove us back in exchange for a backstage pass, which we gladly gave her because she was actually pretty cool.

Sound check went well so all of us were just chilling on the bus before the show because we all knew we were going to be out until the not so wee hours of the morning hanging with the kids. Jack and Makahla were cuddling in our bunk both reading, she was reading “13 Reasons Why” (A/N amazing book you should read it, but you’re going to cry) and he was already 72 pages into “The Clan”. Gabe, Vicky and Zack were watching “Taken” in the front lounge, well Zack was lifting his weights, which was odd… Well not for him but seriously who lifts weights every waking minute?

Anyway Rian was on the roof talking to Kara, Alex was in the back lounge playing Video games with Alley, and Caleb, and I was laying in my bunk working on my stuff for Disney, I was getting frustrated because no matter what I did I couldn’t concentrate on my work, or if I could I had no inspiration for a children’s movie about a flippin duck! eventually I gave up on it and just let myself draw. Twenty minutes later I ended up with a freaken sweet drawing of a fallen angel looking pig with intertwining flowers and vines as the background. It was AMAZING!!!

I searched around in my stuff for my markers. Just as I was finishing the background I heard a sob, I looked over and Makahla was holding Jack and he was patting her back holding her to himself

“It’s only a book babe, it’s not real.” He said attempting to comfort her

“It’s not just the book it’s the concept!” she sobbed into his chest, it was times like these I was glad she was medicated because otherwise she’d be unbarable to be around. I just shook my head and went back to my drawing, she would be okay and Jack was doing a good job of taking care of her.

Soon I finished it and if I do say so my self it looked AMAZING!! I wanted to show Makahla and Jack but they had fallen asleep cuddling, I grabbed my camera and took a picture of them because they looked really cute, and I knew she was a weird romantic and liked stuff like that. Sighing I walked back to the back lounge where Kyle, Caleb, Alley and Alex were, I figured one of them would be interested. I showed Alley and Alex and both loved it, but Alley was more interested in Caleb and the video game, I sat on the couch and watched them. After a few more minutes Alex got bored with the game and got up and handed the controller to Kyle who had come in and was watching intently.

“Wanna go get food? I’ll buy” he asked

“Sure!” I agreed grabbing his hand to pull myself up off the couch. We skipped arm in arm to a little ice cream shoppe that was in front of a little shaded playground.

“Can I have a cone with two scoops of cookies and cream, and another cone with two scoops of superman please.” Alex ordered for the two of us, we got our ice cream and walked to the park.

“So how did you know what I wanted?” I asked as we walked

“I pick up on some things.” He said with hissexy crooked smile. “Want to sit on the merry-go-round?” I nodded and that’s what we did.

“You know, these were my favorite thing to play on as a kid.” I said leaning back on the center pole. Alex was sitting right in front of me,

“Really?” he asked, I nodded licking my ice cream, it was starting to melt in the heat, “I always liked the slide.” And that’s how it went for the next half hour. We just talked, about what we were like as children. We talked about everything and nothing. It was all going great until my phone rang. I pulled it out of my pocket and held a finger up to Alex, asking for a second, that’s all I would need for this particular call.

“Hello.” I answered, “I’m hanging out with Alex… Well I'll tell him, and we’ll be back soon… NO! What ever you do DO NOT COME FIND US!” I sighed and closed my phone.

“Who was that?” Alex asked shoving the last little bit of his ice cream cone into his mouth.

“Our best friends… Matt was asking where we were, and Jack and Makahla offered to find out. And she tends to get ideas into her head that people are going to get together.” I admitted, “And when she does she points out all the situations she seems to think are ‘romantic/couple-y’, even if they aren’t even close to that.” I sighed shaking my head. My friend got some really weird notions into her head.

“Let me guess, she wants us to get together?” Alex asked, I nodded keeping my eyes on my feet (we were walking back to the bus), “Wow.” He chuckled, sounding nervous.

“Sara!!!” Makahla shrieked as we walked up, she attacked me (the best she could), almost knocking me over “When Jack starts going on and on about Rae, make sure you don’t tell him.” She whispered then licked my face

“Gross Kay!!” I whined whipping where she contaminated me with her spit, she just grinned and hobbled back to Jack.

“Sara! Guess what!!” Jack said hopping up and down holding the book tightly to his chest.

“What Jack?” I asked giggling at him,

“I finished the book!!!!!” he squealed, “That’s the first one since before high school!! I slept through English and just copied off of Rian during French.” Jack explained excitedly, it was going to be extremely hard to keep Makahla’s identity a secret. “Yeah and you have to introduce me to Holly Rae because as soon as I meet her I’m leaving Makahla for her because if she has this kind of imagination for books I can only imagine how she is in-“

“Stop right there mister!” I stopped him before he could finish, much for the sake of my innocent ears, “I’m pretty sure I know where you’re going with that and I don’t want to hear that about one of my friends!” I shuddered making him laugh

“Wait a second! HEY!” Makahla exclaimed finally getting what Jack had said and pouting, she really was good at this acting thing.

“I’m sorry baby!” he said going up to her and smothering her in a hug, but she still stood there arms crossed and lip shoved out.

“You better stop pouting before a bird poops on your lip.” I said before walking away, Jack was going to have to get back on her good side, even though there’s no chance Jack will ever get with Rae, because he is already with her. I shook my head and walked over to where Alex was sitting plugged into his Ipod. “Hey.” I said sitting next to him.

“Hey!” he smiled turning the Ipod off. “So I was wondering, Is there anything you want to sing other than ‘Sunday’ because we found this amazing band that sings nothing but duets.” He said “And I’m sure everyone wants to hear you sing more, I know I do.” I shrugged and giggled, “Have you heard of We Are The In Crowd?” he asked

“Oh my gosh yes!” I said shocked he had heard of them, “There one of my favorite new bands!”

“What song’s your favorite?”

“Both Sides of the Story.” I said smiling.

“Do you know all the lyrics?”

“Yeah! Do you?” I countered

“Yup! And the guys know it too! You’re singing tonight!” Wait what!???

“What?” I asked shocked

“You’re going to sing with me tonight.” He said but before he could continue with his explanation his phone rang, “Hey baby!” he answered, it was Lisa, “Nothing much, just hanging out with Sara, and talking about our show.” He explained as Rian came in and sat down beside me,

“What’s up?” he asked

“Not much, I was just informed that I was singing with you guys.” I replied sighing, I was just happy I knew the song I would be singing.

“He finally asked you to, I take it?” Rian chuckled I nodded.

“Yeah well Lisa, you’re being a bitch to me and I don’t like it! You’re so hypocritical! Just because you’ve cheated on me doesn’t mean I cheat on you! (Pause) F*ck you whore!” Alex screamed at the top of his lungs and threw his Iphone across the parking lot where it landed in a bush, which was a good thing because it didn’t break. “I’m going for a walk, and if the whore calls tell her I don’t want to talk to her.” Alex seethed stalking away.

“Wow…” I said after he disappeared around the corner.

“Yeah, this is what happens whenever she cheats on him, he forgives her and then she’s a tyrant about who he hangs out with.” Rian explained I shook my head, I don’t care who you are no one should be treated like that.

“That’s just psychotic!”

“Who isn’t around here?” he joked I giggled a little.

“ So how did you meet these hooligans anyway?”

“Jack came up to me in French and asked me if I liked Face To Face, while I was wearing a Face To Face t-shirt mind you, and told me to come play in a band with him and Alex. It was best friends from there on out. I love those guys and it actually hurts me when Lisa treats him like that. I wish he would just break up with her and ask you out.” He sighed. I just shook my head.

The next two hours was filled with Jack going on and on and on and on about the book, Alex was off somewhere and had text the that he wanted to take out ‘Break Out’ and “The Beach” so they could add a cover of “I Hate My Life” and my song. Even when they got on stage I knew everyone could tell something was wrong. He introduced me and we sang, and then I sat next to him on an amp while he sang “Remembering Sunday”, when I walked off stage I ruffled his hair like I always do, just this time I also petted him a little like a dog.

“Okay guys, this song is dedicated to my bitch of a girlfriend. She doesn’t think that I can just be friends with girls. Well this one’s for you baby!” he seethed a little before starting “I hate my life” I was going to have to talk to him after the show. And that’s what I did. As soon as he got off stage I pulled him aside and tried to talk to him but he wasn’t about to listen.

“Honey, these are the times I drown my sorrows in alcohol and bring ‘Stella’ to life.” He informed me walking away. Well, this was going to be an interesting night!
♠ ♠ ♠
NOTE!!!!!!!!

We (the authors of this amazing story) do not think that Lisa is like this. In fact, we don't even really know anything about her. For the sake of our story, we needed her to be like this. AAAANNNNNND.
That's it.

okay guys, thanks for reading. XD
Have you ever had a friend who was addicted to something you owned? well I made a mistake and let Sara play solitaire in my ipod and now she's addicted and in need of rehab! (or maybe just needs some sleep!) Yeah... I dont really like ke$ha but her stuff is catchy! Anyone Know how to pronounce the $? XD