Sequel: Rescued.
Status: Finito!

Stranded

What's That Supposed To Mean?

I sat in the cab, Alex and Jack on either side of me. Being the biggest supporters of Glamour Kills from the band, they had accompanied me to meet with Marky. Makahla had opted out, instead she said she was at an intense part in her book and couldn't stop writing. It was true, she'd basically been going nonstop for the passed three days.

I was biting my nails from nervousness, my thrown together at last minute portfolio in my lap. Alex took my hand and pulled it from my mouth, chuckling a little. “Hey, don't worry about it, Sara. He'll definitely let you be a designer. He lets Jack put things like 'Boner' on his shirts. Compared to him, you're friggin' Van Gogh.”

“I love Monet better, just so you know.” I replied, nevertheless giving him a nervous smile. And at the same time, Jack protested loudly.

“I'm right here, you know!” He pouted. I patted his knee.

“We know.” I said simply. “You need to hear these things, Jack. And although the truth hurts, it nee--” I was cut off by a wet, smushy thing sliding up my cheeks. “EEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWW!!” I freaked, practically hopping onto Alex's lap in an effort to get away from Jack's tongue. “Makahla has corrupted you!” I shouted, pointing a finger at him.

“No, if anything, dear, we've corrupted you.” Alex put in, “Though, I think it's impossible to corrupt you...”

“What's that supposed to mean?” I said, turning my head to look at him.

“You're a freakin' saint.” Jack put in, making me blush.

“No...” I denied. “I...illegally downloaded 'Put Up or Shut Up' off the internet.” I offered, they laughed at me. I pouted, then Jack gave me a questioning look.

“But, you have that in your CD collection...”

“Is there anything of mine you didn't look through?” I asked, but their demand to know if I was lying about illegally downloading their music was burning in their eyes. “I did...but I felt bad and bought the hard copy.” I admitted.

To that, they started laughing again...harder than before. “Stop it! I'm really not as good as you think I am!” I protested.

Jack leaned up to the cabby's ear, “What do you think, sir?” He began, “Do you think she's a goody-good?” He asked.

The cab driver looked at me through the rear view mirror and gave me an apologetic smile, “Yeah. She can't even steal songs right.” He answered in an accent I couldn't quite define.

I leaned back into the seat, arms crossed, lips pulled into a frown. “You guys suck.” I mumbled, putting on my best angry face.

“Aw, well that's just adorable.” Jack cooed, “You look like an angry Pomeranian.”

“I'm not speaking with you.” I declared, pointing my nose up to the roof of the cab.

“Ah, we're here.” Alex announced, paying the driver and getting out of the car. I swallowed nervousness before following him.

“Marky!” Jack screamed, running over to the somewhat pudgy dark haired man with a gray beanie.

….

“Wasn't so bad, was it?” Alex's elbow dug into my side as we left and got back into the cab. I shook my head no, still a little shocked that I was now going to work for Glamour Kills.

“Excited?” Jack smiled, somehow hyper. I nodded, still unable to speak. Jack grabbed my jaw and started to move it up and down, speaking for me, “Why, yes, Jack. I'm super duper excited to be working for GK and have Jack be one of my bosses in a weird and obscure way. I will forever do what Jack tells me to go for the rest of my life no matter how ridiculous or humiliating it may be.” He said in a falsetto voice, supposedly imitating me. “Also, I want to have Alex's babies.”

I smacked his hands away at that, my cheeks heating rapidly. “I do not, Jack, gross.”

“Hey!” Alex put in, “I'm not gross.” He said, and I couldn't tell if he was actually offended or just joking around.

“Nothing personal, Lex, it's just.....” I shuddered at the thought.

“I'm not sure if I should be offended, honestly.” Alex chuckled, “Then again...it is you.”

“What's that supposed to mean?” I asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Well...you're...you. I can't describe it but, somehow I should except that kind of reaction from you about sex topics.”

“Hey, I was in marching band, I've made my share of dirty jokes. I've also had pseudo-lesbian relationships...you have no clue about my reactions.”

“Apparently not.” Alex looked a little shocked, Jack busy staring at his phone, preoccupied with typing something. At the same time, Alex and my phone rang checking it was a twitter message from Jack.

@AlexAllTimeLow and @SaraMichelley are def gonna get married and make babies. All. Night. Long.

Horrified, Alex and I looked over at Jack who was merrily staring out the window. He was a sick man. Once again, all three of our phones rang. A twitter from Makahla.

@JackAllTimeLow: WHAT HAPPENED? DID I MISS ANYTHING??

I smacked my forehead, feeling my cheeks get even redder if that was possible. All I knew is that these people were crazy, and yet somehow my friends.
♠ ♠ ♠
Anyway...finally updated.

Oh, that's not my twitter account, by the way...so you probably shouldn't look it up and randomly follow it...if it even is an existing account.

Oh, and the part about 'Put Up Or Shut Up'...totally true. I actually did feel bad.

I know, it's supposed to be Makahla's turn and we've got some MAJOR explaining to do...
Well, things have been happening and Makahla doesn't think she'll be able to finish out the rest of this, so I'll be taking over from now until the end....

We're so sorry for taking so long, folks, but in order to make it up to you I promise it won't take that long to finish this...and possibly get the sequel out.
I mean, it leave off pretty well without making a sequel...but Makahla and I just HAVE to. We love our characters (well, they are OURSELVES) and we don't want to stop writing this and whatever...
Soooo....

YEAH....again I'M SO SORRY!
MAKAHLA IS TOO!