Sequel: Rescued.
Status: Finito!

Stranded

Tour Is Over

“Babe! BABE!” Jack called as we entered the hotel room, rushing up to Makahla. “We're going to go around New York and see the SIGHTS!” Jack rushed, “Want to come too?”

Makahla closed her laptop, “Sure.” She smiled, giving him a kiss on the cheek. They were so lovey dovey it was adorable...

“Where are Rian and Zack?” I asked, looking away as they started kissing more. My comment was ignored. As I thought. Well, knowing Zack, he was probably at the gym, and Rian was probably talking to Kara on the phone.

“Ugh, and I thought Rian and Kara were bad.” Alex scoffed, appearing beside me.

“Well, I think it's cute.”

“You'd like a guy to do that to you?” Alex nodded and I looked over and blushed. Makahla and Jack were in a full-blown make out session.

“Uhhhh....” I muttered, turning to leave and give them privacy.

“They can catch up later, want to head out now?” Alex offered, “You've never been to New York City, have you?”

“No. Makahla has though for a marching band trip. I was jealous. She got to see the Strawberry fields and the Imagine mosaic.”

“Do you want to go there?”

“Yeah, I've wanted to since I first started listening to the Beatles.”

“We'll go there first, then.” Alex smiled down at me, and my heart skipped a few beats. I knew I liked him a lot, and I also knew he had a girlfriend he liked a lot...Why did I have to get myself into this situation?

I smiled and agreed, and we headed out without the happy couple. “It's not too far, do you just want to walk?” Alex asked me, looking at the sky. It looked a little dark, like it was going to rain, but I shrugged. A little rain never hurt anyone.

“Sure, why not. I like walking.”

We walked close together through the crowded sidewalk. I thought in movies and things they were just exaggerating the massive amounts of people on New York's street. But they weren't. It was actually pretty accurate. Alex's hand bumped against mine a couple times, spreading warmth throughout my body.

Finally, his hand clasped mine after a particularly aggressive group of people passed, almost separating us. He probably only did it to keep us together, I thought, as I looked at his face to see it hadn't changed, like he was doing something normal.

And soon, we were there. I stood over the mosaic, admiration and shock on my face. It made me want to sing a Beatles song. Or at least listen to one. I pulled out my iPod, Alex gave me a questioning look as I scrolled through the artist, putting it on the Beatles. I held an earbud out to him, he took it and put it in his ear. I faced him, placing my own in.

“Something in the way she moves, attracts me like no other lover.” Alex softly sang, placing one hand on my hip, holding my other hand in his. I chuckled.

“I can't dance, Alex.” I pointed out in a whisper.

“You don't need to.” He said as we started swaying to the music, he still sang softly along. I was speechless. This had been my dream since before I could remember clearly. I rested my head on his shoulder, bringing myself closer to him. I had always wanted to be danced with to this song. It was one of my favorite Beatles songs.

“You're asking me will my love grow? I don't know, I don't know.” We sang together, still as softly as we could. I started to relax, letting myself be surrounded by him for the first time. I smelled the Axe and hair spray.

I was dozing off when I felt him place a kiss in my hair. My heart flipped yet again at the sweet gesture. I think I just fell a little more.

I was startled slightly by the sudden volume change as 'Help!” came on. Alex chuckled softly, pulling away. “Did it scare you.”

“Like the toaster, I hate sudden loud noises.” I explained to him, looking around. Several people were staring, some with strange faces on. You know, the kind that you get when you just witness a kitten sneeze or a really fluffy and cute dog...

Their attention quickly snapped away when they saw me looking. To which, I just got more confused. I looked back up at Alex, his eyes pools of dark coffee. I blushed for it seemed the billionth time today and pulled further away, realizing how close we were.

“You guys are the epitome of adorable, you know that right?” Makahla came up, holding Jack's hand. Her cast had been taken off about a week ago, so now she was back to skipping around. “What were you dancing to, anyway?”

“Something.” I told her, “The Beatles song. How long were you watching?” I asked.

“Since he grabbed your hand to dance.” Jack announced, smile on his face.

“I have to say, though, Alex...that was smooth.” Makahla told him, smacking his arm slightly. “You sly dog, you.” She winked. I had a hard time understanding her sometimes....

Alex brushed off her comment by suggesting we walk around the park a little more. Alex grabbed hold of my hand again, and I was sure he could feel my heartbeat, because I knew I could feel it all the way in my fingertips.

He had a girlfriend, I had to remind myself, but still I couldn't pull my hand away, it felt too comfortable. And I liked the way it felt. I knew I should pull away, tell him off for leading me on, but I just couldn't. I was probably wrecking a good relationship between him and Lisa, and it was all because I couldn't keep my hormones in check.

While walking, the clouds decided to open up, releasing all the moisture they had collected for the passed few days. I smiled and started skipping, finally dropping Alex's hand. Makahla joined me in frolicking through the rain, successfully getting soaked. We were laughing hard as Alex and Jack started to do an interpretive dance which consisted of Jack pretending to ride Alex like a horse.

It was actually pretty scarring, but hilarious at the same time. They stopped, running over to us. I laughed, panting as I ran around, Alex trying to catch me. Jack had already caught Makahla, and they were kissing in the rain now.

Alex caught me, turning me to face him, his arm was securely around my hip, we spun. Still laughing breathlessly, we danced in the most ridiculous ways possible. Including a couple dips and lifts. As I started to get cold, Jack and Makahla interrupted us.

“Hey, lovebirds, are you going to go, it's getting cold?” Makahla asked, holding onto Jack's hand. At her comment, I shivered a little.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

“IT'S THE LAST SHOW!” Jack shouted into the mic, before walking off as Alex was getting his acoustic guitar. I laughed a little at his random outburst, but felt butterflies surge in my stomach. I had sang this song with Alex countless times, and this is the first time I've ever gotten butterflies before. I gave a confused face to nothing in particular and mentally prepared myself for singing with him.

When I was supposed to, I went onstage, earning a few cheers and camera flashes for those of who weren't already filming it. I waved to the crowd, sitting on the amp thing by Alex's feet. As I sang and Alex strummed loudly, I felt....

Light. I liked Alex a lot more than I had planned, and there was no turning back. Except, it was useless since he had a girlfriend. I wouldn't try and ruin that. It was all up to Alex now. After I was done, I set the mic down, going to muss Alex's hair. He grabbed my hand and pulled me down to him, kissing my cheek.

I was shocked, not only that he had done it, but by the riot the butterflies started in my stomach. He gave me a cheeky grin as I walked off stage, surprise still plain on my face. I was slightly aware of the crowd's 'awwww' and applause. “Awww! That was adorable!” Makahla squealed, jumping up and down as I walked by, passing the rest of All Time Low on their way out.

“Except he has a girlfriend.” I muttered, “I'm going back to the hotel.” I said, waving her off. Makahla gave me a confused look, but left it alone sensing that I didn't want to talk about it. When I got back to the hotel, I decided to take a nap. That always made me feel better.

I was woken up by Makahla shaking me, “What?” I asked.

“Alex wants to talk to you...” She whispered.

“Okay, but why are you whispering?”

“I don't know.” She whispered.

“Well, tell him he can come in if he wants to talk.” I said, putting on a jacket to cover my shoulders since I have slipped on my green 'True Love Waits' sweat pants and black spaghetti strap tank top. She left and a few moments later, Alex walked in.

“Are you mad at me for something?” He asked, nervously fiddling with his beanie. I shook my head, not looking at him in the eyes. “Was it the kiss?” He said, obviously knowing I wasn't telling the truth.

I nodded this time, “It's...I'm...confused.” I tried to explain, but I'm not good with expressing my feelings. At. All.

“What's so confusing about it? We're friends. Makahla kisses your cheek all the time.” He pointed out, brushing off my confusion. He used 'friends' meaning, he didn't have any feelings for me like I had for him...

Right?

I looked up finally and smiled at him, squashing the feeling in the pit of my stomach and he attacked me with tickles. I was screeching in laughter when I heard the door open. Alex looked up, “LISA!” Alex almost squealed, jumping off me and running over to the door, pulling Lisa further into the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh...my...goodness...
I think there are only like...
six chapters left.

:O

I'm not a hundred percent on that though, I'll let you know later the exact number. Next update.
It's been a long time, since we started this, hasn't it?

AND WE ARE SO GRATEFUL!
You guys are seriously so freaking amazing, you hear?