Sequel: Rescued.
Status: Finito!

Stranded

And Here We...Go!

As Alex pulled Lisa further into the room, Sara slowly got off the bed and made her way towards me. She grabbed my arm and dragged me out the door left open by Lisa. I grabbed Jack who got Kara who latched onto Rian who snagged Zack who lifted a skateboard. And, our chain of people (And skateboard) filed out into the hallway.

Jack slipped behind me to escape Zack's glare. I guess he was still mad about the dumbbells that Jack threw out the bus the other day while driving down the highway. I think Jack was just lucky to not have someone get hit by his stupid antics, then again it was like two a.m. And, Jake probably had a point because Zack was still working out, but he didn't have to be so...dramatic.

We all went into the other room, where Sara fell back on the bed, “Is there...I don't know, something wrong with me?” She asked, not sadly, but not in her usually chipper self. She lifted her hands to rub her face, elbows straight out.

“No, hun...Alex is just....confused, maybe.” I comforted, sitting by her leg and patting her knee.

“No, I meant with...how I can't decided who or...if I want either one of the boys. Or why I get so...jealous when I see her with him. Or even why I'm not content just being his friend because I know he's happy with Lisa and I shouldn't even think about them wanting to break up. I'm so conflicted.” She admitted.

Jack sighed, sitting on Sara's other side. “If it has--” I started, but Jack slung his freakishly long arms over to me and placed his hand over my mouth.

“If it has tires or testicles, it's going to give you problems.” He finished for me. I smiled behind his hand.

“I guess that means you don't have any testicles, huh Jack?” Zack shot at Jack. Kara sat on the bed just so when she laid down she was perpendicular to Sara's head. Jack and I laid back too.

“I've known Alex a long time and I've never seen him act so...himself around a girl. You may not believe it, but he love you, not Lisa. And I don't know why he's taking so long to figure this out, but he's confused. He has been with Lisa for a while.” Kara offered, twisting her hair. “And, I can tell you love him, too.”

Sara laughed loudly and somewhat sarcastically, surprising us all. “Love's a pretty stong word for that guy.” She rolled her eyes.

Rian slid on the bed by Kara, kissing her lightly and Zack, apparently feeling left out, sat above my head. “Goodness, it's seriously like elementary school again.” Zack let out, leaning on the head board.

“No, because in elementary school, you had those cute little notes that said 'do you like me' and you checked 'yes' or 'no'. There wasn't an 'only when my girlfriend isn't around' option.” Sara replied.

“Ohh—hhh!” I finally get the title 'Check Yes, Juliet'!” I slapped my forehead. Sara looked over at me and her frown turned into a smile.

“You're such a dunce.” She laughed, rubbing her eyes again. We all sat in silence, mulling over her situation.

Finally, I said, “Jack, can we change out flight time tomorrow, earliest they have?”

“Sure, let me grab my laptop and Alex' card.” He said. Normally Sara would object and say she would pay it herself, but this time she stayed silent. I smirked at my friend's way of getting revenge.

After changing the flight, purposely getting the most expensive airline since we couldn't figure out if you could just switch your flight, and Jack figured rather than wasting time, he would just buy new tickets, the room cleared out leaving Jack, Sara and me. Jack and I sat on one bed, while Sara steamed on the other.

“Well, since Alex took your room, I guess you guys can stay in here, I'll sleep on the floor...or make Rian...”

“Thanks, Jack.” I said, kissing his cheek.

I laughed, pulling myself from his arms and moving his and a few of the blankets onto the floor, figuring we should all go to sleep now. I pulled the blankets around him, tucking him in like a child. He played along while I kissed his forehead. “Early day tomorrow, get some sleep.”

“But, Kaywa! I want a bedtime Stowwy!” He whined. Sara got up from the other bed, readjusting her jacket.

“I'm taking a walk outside.” She said before leaving.

I turned back to Jack after bidding adieu. “There once was a guitarist with a sexy body who fell in love with the awesomeest girl alive. But, unfortunately one night he didn't go to sleep, so she broke up with him and married an even sexier guitarist-slash-singer from another band named Patrick Stump.” I smiled at his pout, “The end.”

“No! I'll go to sleep now!” He panicked, still kid-like. “But first...” He leaned up fast on his elbows and caught my lips, giving me a nice and slow kiss. Using the support of one elbow, he tangled his hand in my hair as I started to pull away, he anchored me to him. I gave in to his persistence and ran my fingers through his hair.

“Don't get to do that very often.” He breathed, boyish smile on his face when we finally did pull away.

“That was one heck of a good night kiss.” I stated, trying to catch my breath. That's just what he did to me.

I tucked him in again and after wrapping myself in the covers, I turned off the light and went to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
BOOM!

Another chapter.
By the way, there are only five left.
*cries*
I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!