Sequel: Rescued.
Status: Finito!

Stranded

Accident prone girls

After eating the meal that Sara had prepared, Makahla and Zack offered to clean up the dishes. Sara announced that she was going upstairs to pain before she packed up for tour. “Oh fudge monkey crackers!” Makahla exclaimed, smacking herself in the forehead. Zack gave her a weird look for her expression. “I forgot about touring…wait…” Makahla working it all out in her mind. “She’s packing…which means…IT’S DECIDED! We’re going on tour with you!” Makahla squealed, splashing water everywhere in the process, then she hugged Zack tightly, still jumping.

Due to the loudness, Jack came in. “You’re going on tour?” He imitated Makahla, and not on purpose.

“Yeah!” Makahla cheered, voice high as they jumped in cirles around the kitchen.

Interrupted by Sara shouting for bandages, and rushing in with a bloody wrist, holding it tightly at the elbow. Makahla spun on her heel and walked to one of the many first aid kits in the house, pulling out bandages and an half empty bottle of rubbing alcohol.

Sara bit her lip hard as Makahla pour the alcohol over her cut, squeezing her eyes shut tight. Sara’s leg was also shaking violently.

“What the fu—“ Alex started, and Sara screamed, cutting him off.

“We’re pretty accident prone around here.” Makahla smiled as an explanation.

Sara was now bent over the sink mumbling something along the lines of, “I hate blood, I hate blood, I hate blood.” Alex chuckled as Makahla expertly bandages up the squeamish girl, even cleaning up the blood that dripped on the counter and up Sara’s arm.

Makahla shot a glare Alex’s way for laughing at her best friend’s injury, she was the only one allowed to do that.

Sara looked up, no tears on her face, just a sore lip. Makahla laughed at Sara’s pathetic expression. Not that everyone was in the kitchen, they got to hear Sara’s explanation of how it happened.

“Well, I was going to work on my wall mural…and I was trying to open the paint can with a knife and…yeah.” She blushed, shrugging. After everyone’s laughter had stopped, Makahla and Zack continued on the dishes.

Are you really that accident prone?” Zack asked.

“Haven’t you seen how many first aid kits we have? And Sara has poison control on speed dial.” Makahla explained. “We’re going to be a handful.” She smiled.

“That’s good, boring tours aren’t any fun. With you two, there’s bound to be excitement in every city.”

“Sara and I have always wanted to cause mayhem around the country.” Makahla smiled evilly.

“Now you’ll be with the Kings of Mayhem!” Zack announced.

“Ye-ah!” Makahla cheered. Since they were done with the dishes, they went to where everyone else was—sans Sara who was still painting.

“I swear, one of these days she’s going to come down with a paintbrush in her eye…” Makahla sighed, sitting beside Jack.

“How is that even possible?” Rian asked.

“With us, anything is possible.” She nodded. A couple reruns of ‘Family Guy’ later, Sara came downstairs, hair in a sloppy ponytail with paint all over her smock and any visible clothes and skin.

Makahla caught Alex’s face as he watched her get a towel to take a shower with.

“Why’s she so paint…y?” Jack asked.

“Probably got distracted and started to spatter paint.” Makahla looked at Alex again, a slow smiled formed on her lips. “You.” She pointed to Alex, and his head snapped to her from the stairs Sara disappeared up. “Are sweet on my bestie, aren’t you?” Alex’s cheeks tinted a bit, but otherwise didn’t change.

“Of course not…she’s just…interesting.” He lied, and Makahla didn’t believe it for a second.

“If you hurt her, I’ll be sure to make it so that you don’t have any little Gaskarth’s.” Makahla finalized, turning back to the T.V. The boys all oooh’d at her threat, but Makahla smiled her herself.

“Well, I’m going to pack.” Makahla announced, standing up from the couch. “Anyone want to help?”

“I do! I do! I do!” Jack volunteered, the rest of the boys offered to help too.

Jack was the first one in the room, pulling out drawer. “Oooo….what’s this?” Jack teased, pulling out a pair of skimpy string underwear. “WOW!” Jack, the pervert, exclaimed. Right before Makahla tackled him to the ground.

“You sicko!” She beat him over the head with a shirt she picked up off the floor.

“I’m sorry! I’m sorry!” Jack whined, covering his face.

“That’s right.” Makahla said triumphantly. “Just for that, I don’t want your help!”

“I need help!” Sara called from the bathroom, and she came in Makahla’s room fully dressed, her free hand rubbing a towel through her wet hair. “Will you patch me up, Kay-Kay?” Sara asked like a little kid.

“Wait….you sliced your right hand.” Alex pointed out, eyebrows together. “And wrist.” He added.

“Yeah…and?”

“It’s your right

“One of the many advantages of being a lefty. Although…20,000 of us do die a year from using right handed products.” She contemplated. “But ‘lefty’ just sounds better than ‘righty’. Less Ned Flanders. Who is also left handed.” Sara rambled.

“I love your rambles.” Makahla shook her head, finished with playing doctor.

“Actually…I’ll help you pack if you help me.” Sara offered. Makahla nodded and they banished the four perverted band members to the downstairs, warning them not to eat all the food.

“Do you think they’re stay out of the kitchen?” Sara asked, tossing a few random shirts at Makahla.

“Not a chance. They may leave a few cheetos.” Makahla joked, throwing her old youth group shirt into the ‘don’t take’ pile.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sad thing is...it's true.
Mostly. :)