Sequel: Rescued.
Status: Finito!

Stranded

Packing and Dinosaurs

“Rian’s being all pukey love with Kara…” Alex said. “IT’s disturbing. So we though we could stay in here as long as we aren’t pervert.” Alex finished, the other two nodded furiously.

“Where’s Matt?” Sara asked.

“Doing damage control.” Zack put in.

“On what?” Both Sara and Makahla asked at the same time.

“Hello…? Missed three tour dates.” Jack said in a duh voice.

“Oh.” Sara and Makahla answered simultaneously, “Right” They added, going back to packing.

“Hey!” Sara exclaimed, “This is my bracelet!”

Now you notice. I’ve had that since senior year.” Makahla laughed.

“Well…I have so many.” Sara defended.

“Wait, how long have you two known each other?” Jack asked.

“Since we were five.” They both answered.

“That’s getting a little weird…” Zack pointed.

Five?” Alex echoed.

“Well, then she punched me in the stomach and didn’t talk to me all year. Then, she moved and in junior high, we went to the same school again…and voila! Best friends since.” Makahla explained.

“We operate on the same brain frequency.” Sara nodded, just as Makahla did.

“One thing we haven’t completely master is telepathy.” Makahla added.

Though we’re close.” They said together.

“Creepy.” Alex sighed, going back to lying on Makahla’s bed.

“Why’d she punch you in the first place?” Jack asked.

“I got her to play in the mud with me and we got five minutes on the wall.”

“Which is like…Kindergarten purgatory.” Sara butted in. “A big deal when you only get fifteen minute recesses.”

“So, you are feisty.” Alex raised an eyebrow, looking at Sara.

“Rawr!” She said, sounding like a lion cub mixed with a yorkie. “On to my luggage!” She changed the subject, heading across the hall.

Once the two girls were packed, Sara looked at the suitcases. Makahla had three, while Sara only had a duffle bag with a small case for art supplies.

Sara shook her head, pushing Makahla back into her room, with her three cases.

“Excuse us.” Sara smiled, shutting the door tightly behind her. The guys, too intrigued with the shouting to walk away, leaned against the door to better hear what was going on.

“Wait!…NO!” Makahla protested.

“You have two of the exact same shirts here!” Sara shouted.

“No—NOT THE PANDA SHIRT!!” Makahla cried.

“Fine, keep the panda, but the zebra is going.” Sara rationed.

“Why do you have these in there?” Sara asked, voice surprised and a little appalled.

“You never know when you might need them.” Makahla said suggestively. Jack’s eyes got wide as his eyebrows rose. He glanced at the others’ faces, seeing they were thinking the same thing.

“Makahla!” Sara exclaimed, and there was a smacking noise. Jack bit back a laugh.

After about an hour, they came out with a rolling suitcase. “Ta-da!” Sara exclaimed, arms held out wide. Makahla had a grumpy look on her face.

“You’ll get over it.” Sara said to Makahla.

“So….what was it that you had…that you never know when you might need it?” Zack asked, Jack wrapped his eyebrows at her.

“Fuzzy handcuffs.” Sara said smiling. She got a playful smack on the shoulder from Makahla.

“As if. They were just old issues of AP.” Makahla shrugged.

“Oh crap, see what you did, Makahla!” Sara shoved her hand in Makahla’s face. “All that wrestling broke my cut open.”

Both Alex and Jack’s perverted minds kicked into overdrive as they looked at each other.

“I’m sorry!” Makahla exclaimed, hugging Sara tightly. Sara let out a wheezing cough and as she was smothered by Makahla’s huge boobs. Sara was—unfortunately—the same cup size she was in ninth grade—A.

“I’ll fix it for you.” Alex piped up before he had a chance to think about it. Sara looked at him, almost startled, but went to the first aid kit down the hall with him anyway.

“He totally likes her.” Makahla said to herself as she watched Alex fix Sara’s bandages. She then giggled and went downstairs to watch some T.V.

“Can we watch one more movie before we have to suffer through long nights and early mornings?”

“Wait…who said anything about early mornings?!” Makahla exclaimed, looking around frantically.

“No one…you guys won’t have to wake up that early.” Alex answered, taking the seat beside Sara as they settled down to watch ‘Jurassic Park’.

“Really?” Sara sighed, relieved. “I’ll probably end up waking up when you do anyway…I’m a very light sleeper.” She mentioned, wrapping herself up in the Optimus Prime microfleece blanket she planned on taking on tour. “It was annoying when I was in junior high, because my sisters always woke up before I did, but now…Makahla sleeps in just as long as I care to.” Sara smiled, snuggling into Makahla’s side.

“You know, I’m not a pillow.” Makahla protested, trying to get away from Sara.

“You’re more comfortable than mine.” Sara joked, still leaning on Makahla.

“Aw, that’s not very nice.” Makahla pouted.

“I’m sorry, I won’t do it ever again.” Sara sat up straight, looking as the T-Rex came out of nowhere.

“You know, you can always use me as a pillow, if you want.” Alex whispered. Sara looked at him, and shook her head.

“Sorry, but I’m not tired anymore. I know you were looking forward to it.” She smiled, Makahla noticed she was a little bolder than she usually was. Makahla smiled knowingly.

“Shoot, ruin my dreams, why don’t you?” Alex sighed, placing his hand over his heart.

Sara turned her attention back to the film, watching as the dinosaur ate the man sitting on the toilet. "My nephew used to laugh so hard at this part, and he was only two!" Sara laughed.

"You're nephew?" Alex asked.

"Yeah, we share the same birthday, so for my sweet sixteen, I had a dinosaur theme. But, I'm not complaining...Dinosaurs are sweet."

"I think so too." Alex said, leaning back on the couch. "I like the duck looking dinosaur. It's amazing...And one time I got-"

Just as Alex was saying this, Sara’s cell phone went off on the table. The ID read ‘Dad’. Sara narrowed her eyes, and pressed ignore on the phone.

Alex gave her a questioning look. “You know, you didn’t have to ignore just because we were watching the movie…” Alex started, as Sara sat back in the couch, wrapped in the blanket.

“I know…” Sara shrugged, looking over at Rian, who knew at least some of why she wasn’t taking the call. Though, she would never reveal the whole truth. She just couldn’t, she could barely talk about it to Makahla. She stayed silent as they watched the rest of the movie.

After the movie, they bid each other adieu and went upstairs to go to sleep. Though, it wouldn’t come easily for the two girls.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's true, my sixteenth birthday party is tomorrow, and it's dinosaur themed.
But, I'm hanging out with my friends on Friday, so it'll be alright.