Sequel: Rescued.
Status: Finito!

Stranded

Meeting with THEM

"Thank God in heaven!" I cheered as I finally stepped foot on solid ground at the airport. Makahla and they guys were laughing at my dramatic display of thanksgiving for being finally out of the oversized flying tuna can!

"Okay, guys, enough fooling around we have to get to the baggage claim before someone takes your guitars, and find Kyle and Ryan." Matt ordered pushing us forward

"He gets sooo bossy sometimes!" Alex whispered in my ear causing me to giggle.

"OH MY GERARD! YOU'RE JACK BARAKAT!" A random girl wearing an (ironically enough) All Time Low t-shirt, squealed in front of Jack,

"I am?" he asked mock shocked "I never noticed!" the girl laughed at his obvious attempt at flirting. I looked over at Makahla, you could almost feel the jealousy radiating off her, and Alex noticed this, too.

"Still want to keep it at a month?" I asked grinning knowingly at Alex.

"Yup!" he smirked, "Makahla seems too smart to fall for Jack's style of advances. I know my friend, my dear Sara, and he is miserable at non-blunt, sweet, flirting!"

"Yes, but I know Makahla, she is also blunt and out right! She likes Jack and if she really wants him, she will take matters into her own hands." I retorted

"I make it a week! Look at how jealous she looks!" Zack grinned at both of us; Alex and I looked at each other and shook our heads,

"That's not enough time for Makahla and Jack." We said in unison.

After the girl and a few others got all of the guy's to sign stuff we made our way to the baggage claim. Makahla dropped back to walk with me.

“Did you see the way he was staring at boobage? Gosh! They were so fake! You could tell!” she seethed, I giggled a little bit

“OOOOO someone’s jealous!”

“Well he shouldn’t flirt with me like he was, then go and get that chick’s number! Right in front of me!”

“Do you want me to kick his butt?” I asked,

“No… we aren’t officially together… yet… But we will be!” she vowed giggling.

“Oh dear… You’re turning into a fawning fan girl!” I gasped in mock horror

“Nope! I would be like this even if he wasn’t famous!” she assured me with a giggle “Besides what fan girl would be able to do this and not seem like a weirdo?” she asked going over to Zack and asking for a drink of his coffee, which, thankfully, he told her no because she was already hyper enough, but compromised by linking arms with her and skipping to the baggage claim singing “we’re off to see the drummer” since we could see Kyle and Ryan standing there.

“Hey guy’s!” Matt greeted them doing that weird bro hand shakey hugish thing, that guys do all the time with both of them “Thanks for coming to get us on such short notice”

“No problem man!” Kyle assured him with his slight Southern accent. It was soooooo sexy! I love Forever The Sickest Kids, and, yes, Kyle is my favorite, as Ryan was when Panic! At The Disco were all four members.

“When we heard that your bus broke down and you would have to fly to here, I was like, cool I'll pick them up, it gives me an excuse to drive a rental car.” Ryan said smiling

“Then when you said that you were bring two hot chick’s with you I was like I’m coming to!!” Kyle added, I sighed. Boys were all the same; it’s all about girls and not their brains but their bodies! “I see the one,” he winked at me, “but where’s the other?” he was looking right at Makahla; she actually had a look of shame and embarrassment on her face after what he said and that was not something I could deal with; this was not going to just slide by me!

“Who do you think you are?” I growled getting in his face… well as close as I could get seeing as he was soooooo tall, “You knew full and well that Makahla was the other girl because you’re looking right at her! Ugg! Guys Like you make me so mad! You treat girls like toys that you use just to get what you want, and if a girl’s not a size 0 with a generically pretty face and big boobs you don’t care about them, let alone treat them like people unless you have to! You would rather have a trophy girlfriend, that can’t tell the difference between a cat and a fish, and has no personality than a nice substantial girl with personality and actual brains!” I took a deep breath before continuing.

“Further more, men have the illusion that they are right about everything and girls are just meant to look pretty and not correct your generally wrong attitudes! I really don’t get how some of you think that you are so above women that you can treat us like we’re worthless like gum on the bottom of your shoes, well let me teach all of you a lesson you should never forget, WITH OUT WOMEN THERE WOULDN’T BE LIFE! , and when you mess with a girls best friend you are going to get hurt!” I seethed finishing my rant, the guys all looked slightly frightened and shocked, Makahla looked thankful and I blushed, not really believing what I had just done.

How many people yell at Kyle Burns and Ryan Ross the first time they meet them in an airport?

“Wow.” Ryan said after a minute, everyone else was too stunned to speak, “My dear, I apologize for his rude behavior, I am Ryan Ross! Who might you be?” Ryan asked hugging her,

“I’m Makahla, and the voice of authority over there is Sara, my best friend.” She said winking at me,

“Well, It is a pleasure to meet the both of you! And Now I think it is time to find your stuff and be off to the venue!” He said hugging me then grabbing both of our hands and swinging then as we waited for our bags, Kyle was still too stunned at my out burst to speak.

~.~

When we finally made it to the venue the guys introduced us to everyone else. When introduced to Mayday Parade I realized that there were two Alex’s on tour! And their last names both started with a G!

“Guys, I know this might be obvious, but how am I going to keep both of you Alex’s straight? You need nicknames!” I declared much to their amusement.

“Okay what are you going to call me?” Alex Garcia asked grinning

“Ummm… I don’t know…” I tapped my chin as I thought

“We could always call him the dirty Mexican!” Jack suggested

“Ewwwww noooo!!!!” I cried, “ I call Joe Jonas of the Jonas Brothers dirty Porto Rican, and that would just be an insult to you because they suck!” I explained in

“Okay how bout you call them by their last names?” Jake (from Mayday Parade) suggested,

“That would work...” I nodded giggling at the obvious solution, Makahla was also giggling and flirting with Alex (Garcia) whom she had met before and frightened a little, all of this was in her plan to play “Jack’s game better than him” what ever that’s suppose to mean, all I know is that she was flirting with Garcia, Ryan (Ross) and Caleb (forever the sickest kids). I had fun the rest of the day until Alex (Gaskarth) came to get me so we could practice Remembering Sunday before I went out on stage… I was already freaking out just by looking at the expanses of empty area that the fans would soon fill to bursting point. Why did I sign up for this again?!
♠ ♠ ♠
Eh, Sara again.
Makahla wrote it, don't worry.
I don't really feel like editing it thoroughly.
So, what you see it what you get.
I might actually come back and edit it later though...
hahaha