Status: New Story! starting it soon :)

That's What You Get When You Let Your Heart Win

Jack Barakat always knew he was lucky. He had a dedicated girlfriend, he was in a popular band with his best friends and the fans loved him.

Then Jack finds out something he was never meant to know, something that changes his entire life. What are you meant to do when what you thought was a perfect life falls apart?
Just when Jack feels like giving up on everything, someone comes into his life that could improve everything and repair his broken parts.
But what is Jack supposed to do when that person is just as broken as him - but won't accept his help?

"Everybody has a secret of some sort, you do realize that right?"
I sighed. "I know that Jack, but what if the secret could ruin everything?"
Jack laughed. "We barely know each other, how could it ruin anything?"
I kept a firm grip on my door handle. "You don't know how big this secret is. Look, you're a really sweet guy, but it's better if I don't let anyone into my life."
Before he could say anything, I closed and locked the door - shutting Jack Barakat out of my life before he'd even become a part of it.
  1. Paranoia.
    Chapter 1.
  2. Bipolar.