Vampires won't hurt you...

I ran away from them, but the found us and now... We live with them!

~Chapter 4~

I stood up and looked at the room that was once covered in blood or was it just my imagination? Sarah suddenly came through the front door and smiled, waving. Ryan must’ve had the same thought as me; Sarah was with Ben in the bedroom.

“Sarah?” Ryan questioned. I stood in front of Ryan just as the Sarah replica threw a flower at him but it hit me instead. It was a bomb and I kept moving back, pushing Ryan with me but he was still behind me. It blew up but didn’t really cause any damage.

“Shay... Come here and no one will get hurt” it changed back to whatever it was and its voice was cold and heartless.

“Who are you and why do you want me?” I asked, a sudden feeling of fear running over me.

“Just come with us and I’ll tell you later, sweetheart” a girl, maybe in her teens, stepped forward and held out her hand. She was amazingly beautiful; with her long blonde hair that was waving about everytime she took a step forward. Her eyes were an icy light blue and her lips were pink and puffy. She was pretty.

“Tell me first and I may come” I bargained with her. A man behind her was glaring at me. I focused my attention back to the lady.

“Well... My name is Victoria and this is Zac, Tyler, Samantha, Amy and this is... Kane” The lady pushed the guy forward, who was glaring at me before. He had mops of silver hair covering his face and his eyes were a grey – blue colour. They were so hypnotizing.

I felt my hand being stroked and I thought it was Ryan so I ignored him but then I felt it being licked and I turned around to come face-to-face with a boy who looked about 16 or 17. His hair was brown and he had honey-coloured eyes to match, it looked like gold. We just stood there looking at eachother and he was in mid-lick.

I mentally laughed. This must be a picture!
My breathing suddenly went unsteady and ragged. I tried to pull away but he still held onto me.

“Zac... Drop her hand, she’s not food” the whole sentence lingered in my head too long in my head. Zac dropped my hand and joined Victoria but I was still standing in the same position.

“Vampires...” I whispered to myself.

“Yes, we are...” A girl with black hair and chocolate brown eyes spoke and I turned to get a proper look at her. I looked at all of them in turn and realised, they all looked beautiful. They seemed so unreal, so inhuman, and so... unnaturally beautiful.

Even the guys, they were nicely toned even though vampires were usually pale. Their muscles were like... SO huge. Well, not literally but they were wearing clingy shirts so you could see their muscles sticking out. Six-packs, biceps, triceps and loads of other ceps, if there are anymore. A boy with jet black hair and deep, deep blue eyes took a few steps closer to me.

“Stay away from me!” I yelled. They all looked taken aback except the guy that was walking closer to me. He was smirking.

“Tyler...” Victoria called, the boy turned around. Then he looked back at me and carried on walking towards me.
I continued to move further back until I was backed up against the wall and that’s when Tyler stopped, his smirk was getting bigger and bigger. He put one hand next to my head on the wall, looking down at me. He was blocking my escape which was on the left but there was another on my right. I think he read my mind because he put his other hand next to the other side of my head so now I was COMPLETELY blocked.

“You’ve got to be joking...” I muttered under my breath.

“No... I’m being perfectly serious, babe” Tyler smiled at me.

“Don’t ever call me babe otherwise I’ll make you scream” I put my threatening tone on.

“Oh... Was that a threat, babe?” He smirked and I instantly knew he was testing me. I
slapped him...
Big mistake...

He grabbed my hand before I could so I used my other hand. I hit him but in the process I hurt myself alot and only hurt him a little. He swore at me and moved back as I sank down to the floor, holding my hand to my stomach. I looked at my knees, causing my hair to cover my face.

I bit my lower lip to try and hold back the tears but it just gave me a bleeding lip. Tyler pulled me up and crashed his lips into mine, licking my lower lip where it was bleeding. I used my free hand to try and push him away but he just wouldn’t budge. I tried turning my head but he just grabbed it and put it back the way it was. Then I just ignored the pain in my other hand and pushed his shoulders away but Tyler still stood his ground. That’s when I started kicking and punching him, harder and harder.

“TYLER!! GET OFF HER, NOW!!” Victoria yelled but he still didn’t move. He moved his lips to my neck and started kissing it slowly, then nibbling it. I felt him suddenly pull away and saw Zac and Kane pulling him back. I covered my neck with my hand, scared. He stopped struggling and glared at me.

“God, you taste so good! You smell... Ugh!” his voice was full of bloodlust and greed.

“What the hell is going on?” My brother appeared in the room and he stood there looking at Victoria, his mouth wide open.

“Shay... You okay?” Leon asked me, standing in front of me as if to protect me. I just mumbled in reply.

Zac walked up to me, smiling gently. His golden-honey coloured eyes met my green ones as he seemed to go straight through Leon and touched my cheek.

Sarah and Ben walked into the room and looked at the vampires then us.

“What is going on?” Sarah cried staring at Zac.

“Shay!!” I heard people shouting my name as I suddenly blacked out...
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment Please!!