Forever

Two

The day couldn’t have gone by any slower. At least all of my classes were well, nonacademic ones, so I could probably sleep through all of them and still ace every one. Although sleeping really isn’t an option, having Skylar in my class makes it more exciting, he’s sort of the class clown. Thank god schools over for today, I’m just about ready for a nap.

I took my time to get out to the student parking lot, just because you’re there right after the bell doest mean you’ll get out any quicker. I finally reach my old beat up Honda and open the trunk to put my things in there until tomorrow.

When people are staring at you, you can feel it. It’s the truth and everyone knows it. So why do people insist on staring at others? Lets all ask the skanky blonde preps. I whirl around to see the trio of sluts staring me down. “Take a picture why don’t ya? It’ll last longer!” I screeched at the life size Barbie dolls. The girl in the center, their “leader” hackled and rolled her eyes. That pissed me off big time. I took a step forward getting ready to go into tiger mode and pounce on the little tramp and kick her ass. As I took a step I slammed into something rock hard. I stumbled backwards to see that what I hit was Skylar’s abs.

“What do you think you’re doing?” He questioned.

“What‘s it look like? I‘m gunna go beat the shit out of those freaks. Now out of my way Sky.”

“You do know I’m bigger than you, right? Go home Nikki, they aren’t worth it.”

I looked around Skylar’s boulder-like figure to see that the preps were already in there cars and ready to leave. My eyes wandered to my feet as I sighed then looked up at Skylar. He put his hand on my shoulder, “Go home and relax, I’ll call you later.”

Skylar turned around and went to find his car while I got into mine and started the engine. Luckily I wasn’t stopped at any red lights. I was able to just speed home.

I parked my car in the drive way and went inside and locked the front door behind me. I trudged my way up the stares to my room, my lime green walls light my room to where I really don’t need a light . I leaped on to my bed and plugged my Ipod into my docking station. After I turned the volume down slightly, I lied my head upon my heavenly down pillow and started to feel my eyes grow heavy.
♠ ♠ ♠
kinda short i know "/