Forever

Three

“Nikki!”

I squealed as I felt something like a large wild cat pounce on me. Snapping my eyes open I realized that Skylar was sitting on my stomach. This is what I get for leaving my window open while I’m sleeping.

“You weren’t answering the door so I texted you and you didn’t reply so I tried calling you and that didn’t work, but I knew you were home cause your car is here.” He twisted his head to look at me like a dog does when he hears a strange noise. “Are you okay? I thought something happened since you weren’t answering me.”

“Yeah, Sky.” I pulled my arms free from him since he had them pinned down to my pillow on both sides of my head, so that I could rub my eyes. “I was just sleeping, I do get tired you know. Just cause I don’t answer you doesn’t mean you have to climb up the tree and jump through my window.”

“Well sorry for loving my best friend so much that I wanted to make sure she wasn’t dead or something. Gosh I’ll let you rot next time.”

“You’re really silly you know that?” I couldn’t help but to giggle at his adorable little pout face. “I’m sorry I snapped at you, hon. Thank you for making sure I wasn’t dead.”

“That’s it? That’s all you have to say to me.” He barked.

“Oh yeah, and I love you too.”

“That’s more like it.” He grinned. “Now get up, I’m bored and want to go have some fun, we’re going to Zack’s party. Don’t worry I already called your mum and asked. She told me to tell you she’s working late.” He slid off of me and scooped me up in his arms and carried me to the bathroom. As he set me down in front of the mirror I noticed my hair was everywhere, I looked like Medusa. Skylar looked at my expression towards my hair and nearly fell to the floor laughing. He turned the shower on and started to walk out. “Hurry up, I’m hungry.”

“Sure thing, Sky.”

I made my shower as short as possible. After drying off I wrapped my towel around me and made my way back to my room where Skylar had torn apart my dresser to find something for me to wear. Lying on my bed was my Daisy Duke shorts, my brown tank top with yellow and white daisies on it and my brown and white checker boarded vans. I scurried back to the bathroom to get dressed and apply my eyeliner and mascara, once I was all dolled up I straightened my hair for the finishing touch.

Lying on my bed next to my phone was a little sticky note that read, “Nikki, I’m down stairs waiting in the car. PLEASE hurry, I’m starving. Lets go we’ll stop at Wendy’s on the way to Zack’s. Love, SkySky.”

I hear a loud obnoxious car horn honk about four times. I look out my window to see Skylar motioning me to come down and get in the car. Before he could snap his fingers I was slithering my way into his red Mustang. Earsplitting and head turning music is truly what Skylar is known for. I’m surprised that he doesn’t get a ticket every time he drives down the road.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment?
subscribe?
i'll love you forever and ever!
<3