Forever

Four

We stopped at Wendy’s just like he promised, he bought me a frosty and a small fry while he bought himself just about the whole menu. What a pig!

Fifteen minutes later we were at Zack’s house for his monthly party, everyone was always invited, even the little freshmen surprisingly. Although none of them ever go, they’re much to young and immature too. As we pulled up you could see the football and baseball jocks out in the front yard drinking. Right as we step out of the car we could hear girls screeching and jumping in the pool.

Wow, parties can be amazingly gross. Twenty feet away from the front door you can feel the sweat and heat coming from the monstrous mansion . I already feel like I need to take another shower. I’m a real party girl though so I personally think its worth it, oh the things I’ll deal with for an awesome party. Walking into the house you could smell the bitter taste of alcohol in the air. It was a zoo, the place was already trashed, I don’t understand how Zack never gets caught by his parents. No one ever even tries to compete with his parties, he’s the richest person in school so naturally his are matchless.

“Hey Nikki, looking hot.” I turned around to see Zack sizing me up.

“Forget you have a girlfriend?” I questioned.

“Come on she ’s not here and you know that, so lets you and me dance.” he grabbed me by the waste and pulled me close to him, too close. Ewe, his breathe stunk of beer and he slurred every word that rolled off his tongue.

“Back off, Zack!” Skylar always comes to my rescue. “You know very well if I were to fight you that you’d lose in a heartbeat, so I suggest you get your drunk self away from her before we make a scene and someone calls the cops and puts an end to your dumb monthly parties.”

“Look at you Skylar, acting all Mr. Big Bad Wolf, just to show off for your little crush here.” Zack finally lets go of me, thank god he does, I thought I was going to pass out from the stench of his horrid breath. “No one made you come, so you’re more than welcome to leave. In fact I suggest you guys do, obviously you don’t like me all over you girl here and I’d hate to break it to ya buddy, but she’s the only one I’ve got my eyes on tonight.”

“Is that right?” I was fuming mad now, no one talks about me like that. I’m not anyone’s “girl”. He messed with the wrong girl tonight. “You’ve go your eyes on me? Let me help you with that, hon.” I took my index and middle finger of my right hand and jabbed them into both of his eyes.

Zack cried out as the tips of my fingers dug into his face. Though he was drunk this kid has fast reflexes. He quickly slapped my hand away and the back handed me making me fall into Skylar who shot his arms out to catch me. He set me up straight and punched Zack right in the nose, I could swear I heard a loud pop, I hope it’s broke and crooked for the rest of his life. Hah, his grimy little self got knocked out cold. I stood there with my jaw wide open in awe, I didn’t think Skylar would ever do such a thing. He gently took his hand and closed my mouth, I stared up at him, he wore a cute smug smile across his flawless face. I snatched his hand and we took off out to the car, the both of us were laughing hysterically. We hopped into the car and Skylar peeled out.

After we both cooled off a little bit and Skylar slowed down a tad, he turned to me and put his hand on my chin and turned my face to see where I was assaulted. His eyes grew to the size of grapefruits. “Are you alright? It’s already bruising. I’m so sorry, sweetie. I should’ve stopped you to avoid this from happening. This is all my fault. Can you forgive me?” He begged.

I pulled back from his hand and looked at him baffled. “You’re kidding right? Sky, you knocked the kid out for me. Don’t be sorry, it’s not your fault in anyway what so ever.”

“I’m still sorry this happened.” He pulled my face closer to his and kissed my forehead.

I felt the smile on my face grow. “So where to now?”

“Hmm… it’s only eight, so how about a movie?”

“Sounds good to me. What do you have in mind?”

“Well I’ve been wanting to go see ‘The Unborn’” He looked at me with pleading eyes.

“Um… but you know how I am with…” He interrupted before I could finish.

“I know you’re not big on scary movies, I’ll hold your hand. Please, please, please, please?” He now had his irresistible puppy dog face on.

“Okay, you win.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Zack, what a yucka jerkface. >.<

comments?