Let's Watch It Burn

2/2

Dinner was awkwardly silent. Usually it was Oli who did all the talking, and everyone else would listen. Sometimes someone else would offer their thoughts, but Oliver would keep going. Not tonight, though. He stared down at the food on his plate, pushing it around with a fork.

"So, Oli, yeh awfully quiet tonight. Are yeh 'lright?" Carol, their mum, asked, watching her son with concern.

"Huh?" He asked, returning from his trance-like state. "Sorreh, mum. I jus' got a lot on meh mind, wit' the band an' stuff, yeh know?"

She nodded sympathetically. Carol admired her son's determination with this band. "An' what about yeh, Tom? Yeh 'ardly ate any food at all!" She exclaimed, inspecting her younger son.

"I'm not hungry," Tom replied flatly, not even looking up from his plate. In his mind, he was edging Oli on, trying to make him tell, so Tom could get help. "I'm goin' to meh room."

Oli and his parents watched Tom angrily push in his chair and stomp off to his room.

"That was odd," Carol declared returning to her food. Oli just nodded, for he knew the minute he opened his pierced lips, Tom's secret would come flying out.

********************************************************************

Tom wanted to scream. Why wasn't Oli telling? There had to be a reason Oli wouldn't tell. He clearly must want something. It was driving the poor blue-eyed boy crazy. His thoughts wouldn't stop going back to his gorgeous brother, and their intense kiss early. The kiss he rejected! Tom remember bitterly.

"Thomas!" His mum called up the stairs, scaring the life out of him. "Tom, yeh dad an' I are going out. We'll be 'ome later tonight. Please behave!"

"'lright Mum, 'ave fun!" he called back, though he honestly didn't get a fuck anymore. What was the point, anyway?

After watching his parents' car drive away, Tom pulled out another lighter. This little piece of junk help the one thing that both destroyed Tom and brought him back to life. Fire.

Although the plastic felt icy cold as he ran his fingers along it, he knew the flame it would produce would burn. He rolled up the sleeve of his sweater.

But when Tom held the lighter up to his skin, ready to add another scar to his collection, he just couldn't do it. All he could see was the horrified look on Oli's face when he had seen Tom's burns.

"Fuck," mumbled the young Sykes boy in his heavy accent. The lighter fell to the ground. Tom rolled down his sleeve, not wanting to see those disgusting burns anymore.

A knock on his door startled him, and he turned around to see his older brother in the doorway. Oli gave him a weak smile, but Tom turned around, not even wanting to look at him. It was actually out of pure shame that he couldn't look at Oli, but the older Sykes assumed his brother was mad at him.

"Tom, look, I'm sorreh for-"

"Jus' go away, Oli. I don't wanna 'ear it," he grumbled at his brother. He wanted Oliver- to kiss him, hold him, just to have him. But his own shame wouldn't even let him turn around to look at him.

Oliver was growing aggravated at his brother. Couldn't he at least look at him? "No," he said, the tone of his voice showing how pissed off he was. "I ain't leavin'. Not unless yeh listen to meh first."

Tom rolled his incredibly blue eyes, forgetting that Oli couldn't see his face. "Fine, Oliver," the way he said his name made Oli cringe. It was full of annoyance and pure toxic venom. "But talk fast. I don't feel like dealin' wit' yeh right now."

"Okay, look, earlier was a mistake," he began, instantly regretting it when Tom spun around, glaring at him.

"Of course it was a mistake! Look at meh! Why would anyone want to kiss meh?" Tom shouted at his brother. A few tears clung to his eyelashes, making his eyes sparkle even more.

"Damn it, Tom! That wasn't what I meant!" Oli explained, sounding frustrated.

"What did yeh mean then, Oli?" Were yeh jus' screwin' around when we kissed? Did it mean absolutely nothin' to yeh? Please, do share what was such a mistake about it. I'm jus' dyin' to know," the young Sykes boy said, sarcasm dripping off every word he said.

The tattooed boy stared at his brother, his thoughts jumbling together in confusion. He'd never seen Tom so angry. Oli didn't know what to do. He could keep arguing, which would make things worse. But if he just left him alone, that would also make things worse.

For lack of a better plan, Oli did exactly what Tom did before. He took a few steps, eliminating the distance between him and his angry brother, then he grabbed him, pushing their lips together. In the back of his mind, a voice was screaming that this was wrong, but this time Oli didn't stop. He deepened the kiss, running his tongue along Tom's lower lip. Tom quickly parted his lips, moaning lightly into Oli's mouth.

Finally, he had to pull away. Both boys gasped for air, trying desperately to catch their breath. Tom's knees were wobbly, so he sat on his bed, staring up at Oli with his bright blue eyes. "Wow..." was all he could say, his thoughts all jumbled and incoherent.

"Earlier was a mistake because I stopped," Oliver explained. "But don't worry, I won't make that mistake again." With a devilish grin, he pushed Tom on his back and straddled his hips. He leaned down, kissing Tom, but Tom wanted so much more.

He kissed back, tangling his fingers in Oli's messy hair. Tom bucked his hips, causing Oli to gasp at the contact. Both of them were so painfully hard, Tom couldn't stand it anymore. "Damn it, Oli, just fuck meh already!"

At first, Oli was stunned by his brother's request. But he grinned. "With pleasure."

He ran his inked hands up Tom's shirt, feeling his silky skin, before pulling it off completely. Tom quickly pulled off Oli's shirt as well, and began working at his belt. Oliver was frozen, staring at the countless burns on Tom's torso. How many more of these were there? Had he caused all of them? How did he not notice sooner?

Oli wasn't sure how long he zoned out, but next thing he knew, his tight jeans were off and Tom was rubbing his erection through the thin, boxer material. Tom smirked when he brother gasped, eyes fluttering shut. He rubbed harder, kissing and sucking on Oli's neck.

Oli pulled away, puzzling Tom. But then he yanked down the blue-eyed boy's jeans and boxers.

Tom was surprised, but he didn't even have time to think about it. Oli's mouth was on Tom's cock, licking and sucking. Tom gasped at how good it felt, his back arching in pure ecstasy. But suddenly, his mouth was gone, causing Tom to pout.

"Why do yeh keep stoppin'?" Tom groaned.

Oli kissed Tom's stomach, trailing his lips up his chest, then his neck, stopping at his mouth. His eyes saw every burn, every desperate plea for love. It truly crushed Oli that Tom chose pain over help.

With a smirk, he answered his younger brother's question. "Yeh asked meh to fuck yeh, not suck yeh," his voice was low and husky, breath brushing against Tom's pale skin.

"Then c'mon, fuck meh already!"

So that's exactly what he did. They became a tangled mess of sweaty limbs, their bodies fitting together perfectly. Tom felt alive. He felt more alive then he ever had when he was burning himself.

They both came at the same time- Tom, all over their stomachs; Oli, deep in Tom. Once it was over, they laid in Tom's bed, snuggled against each other. Tom never thought his brother would be the type to snuggle. He also didn't think he'd ever fuck his brother, so his day was just full of surprises. A comfortable silence fell upon the brothers, lasting for quite some time.

Finally, Oli broke the silence. "So, uh, what now?"

"What do yeh mean?"

"Incest ain't exactly legal, Tom. So what do we do?" Oliver was frowning. He never frowned, only pouted.

Tom chewed on the inside of his cheek, thinking about what the older boy had said. "Do yeh love meh?"

Oliver was surprised by his brother's question. How would that help? But still, he smiled. "Yes, I really do love yeh, Tom."

Tom smiled, leaning forward to lightly kiss his brother's soft lips. "Then don't worry- we'll figure it out."

And for once, Tom was completely alive, even without a lighter in his hand and a new burn on his body. Oliver had brought him back to life- he was sure they would work everything out in the end.
♠ ♠ ♠
MY CHRISTMAS GIFT TO YOU ALL, EVEN IF YOU DON'T CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS!

I finally finished writting this chapter at like, one in the morning.
Sorry if there are any mistakes. I'm too lazy to read over this again.

Feedback is greatly appreciated. :D