Status: Want to see your band featured in an interview from hell? Request them in comments!

More Interviews From Hell!

Fan Appreciation Week #15.

Xenophobe: "Welcome to fan appreciation week number fifteen!"

Skellinton: "I can't believe we haven't done this since '06."

Xenophobe: "I know!"

Tyranny: "You know why, right?"

Xenophobe: "So here we are with Bert McCracken from The Used, Gerard and Mikey Way and Frank Iero from My Chemical Romance, Bill Kaulitz from Tokio Hotel, Kenneth Nixon from Framing Hanley, Ryan Ross, Gabilliam, Peterick and Paige."

Cassadee: "You forgot to introduce me!"

Skellinton: "It's a shame Alex G. and Alex L. couldn't make it."

Karnivore: "Or Travie from Gym Class Heroes."

Xenophobe: "Shut the hell up, you skank... you weren't even hired when we interviewed Gym Class Heroes... Trashy little--"

Tyranny: "For once, I'm confident that we have enough questions for everybody."

The room is silent.

Xenophobe: "What are you guys, cardboard cut-outs? MAKE SOME NOISE!"

Alex Gaskarth and Alex Lipshaw appear, standing on the coffee table. "Did someone say NOISE?!"

The room erupts. "YEAAAHHHHH!"

Tyranny: "Okay, Gerard. This question's from Tiffany in Michigan. How often do you shower?"

Gerard: "That's personal. That's... that's personal."

Tyranny: "Alright. Thanks, Tiffany."

Skellington: "This one's for Bill, from Tiffany in Michigan... odd. What product do you use on your hair?"

Bill: "If I tell everyone, they'll all have the same hair. I'm not tellin' no one."

Karnivore: "This one's for Mikey, from Tiffany... in Michigan... this is starting to creep me out, guys."

Xenophobe: "Man up and read it."

Karnivore: "Mikey, fuck, marry, kill the following... your wife, Michael Cera, Tiffany from Michigan."

Mikey stands up and leaves the room.

Skellington: "Um... oh no."

Tyranny: "Quick. Someone go get him and explain the game to him."

Gerard throws up his arms. "I lost the game."

Frank hits his head. "I lost the game."

Tyranny: "I lost the game."

Kenneth: "I lost the game."

Ryan: "I lost the game!"

Gabe: "I lost the game!"

William: "I lost the game."

Patrick: "God dammit!"

Xenophobe: "This one's for Pete, from Tiffany. Um... wait. This is scary."

Pete: "What does it say?"

Xenophobe: "It says, 'Why is Mikey Way trying to break into my house'."

Pete: "I've got a better question."

Skellington: "Patrick. This is from Pete from Illinois... wait... It's, when you... um... blankety-blank yourself, do you think of me?"

Xenophobe: "Did you just say, 'blankety-blank'?"

Skellington: "Just being respectful."

Pete: "How old are these questions? That question was submitted in, like, '04."

Skelllington: "I thought that was you!"

Tyranny: "Cassadee, 'When are you gonna get the cock out of your ass and find your own man'?"

Cassadee: "Who asked that?"

Xenophobe: "Water under bridges."

Karnivore: "Paige--"

Xenophobe: "You're such a noob." Xenophobe grabs the card Karnivore. "Who would you rather?"...
♠ ♠ ♠
Fun doesn't end here! I have to go to bed.
Have a band you'd like to see interviewed?
Have a question for that certain band?
Sumbit your crap! We'd love to know the answers.